Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 21 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 20 21
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I don't like, or dislike him. He offers little to the conversation other than discord and chaos. I put him on ignore some years back.

I agree totally.
Wait, who are we talking about again?

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Beaver, thank you for your honesty !

I appreciate it.

Honesty has no place in this conversation.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by Beaver10
…from Beav.

While I may have shoveled a small hill of his hypocrisy and historical lying on Fire members into his face on another thread. And though it may have bruised his integrity a smidge for some.

I always have, and still do hold a high opinion of him.

He’s one of the few here, that when he wants to offer insight into a complicated discussion, on many topics, not just politics, sports, or shooting…

But insight into the more difficult to understand behaviors of the classes of people who make up the US of A and how a lot of Americans simply get in wrong, trying to define, understand, or blame the movement of swift social and cultural changes, which have sent many Americans reeling into despair. He offers, at the very least, a point of reference to consider if one should want to align their thinking more with reality.

Deflave, might not fit the description of what some might call a ‘expert’ of social and economical behavior and discourse, but he’s well grounded, demonstrating solid understanding into what may simply be called the human condition.

In my opinion, which means nothing, Travis, is worth listening to. When he’s on point and reasoning out the subject matter, that many are simply getting wrong because of their personal influences. There isn’t really anyone better at it than him.

I know Deflave is a proud American and staunch Conservative. Like many of us here are. Sometimes a War of the Roses will happen between members. But in the end, at least for me. I will still stand up for a guy who wants Americans to succeed and not fall prey to a Progressive, Liberal agenda that is designed to destroy our American way of life.

Here’s a podcast from the Shaun Ryan Show I watched recently. To a degree the guest, Nick Freitas, former Green Beret and current ‘Councilmen’ from Virginia made me think of Deflave. Fist bump, to Virginia for being fortunate to have this dude serving your State.

Enjoy the interview, should you decide to watch it. And ‘GFY’ to any ass-hat that says, it’s too long, what’s it about? Stay ignorant then, my Brother. 😝

Beaver, out.

🦫
I bet if there is a photo of ass kissing in any publication ,it is of beaver kissing De F~ags ass .

No. But there is one of you with your dad’s tongue down your throat.

Sorry, can’t remember the publication.

🦫
Sorry,that was your Mom . She gave my balls whisker burn.

You don’t have any balls. Kught!

🦫
Sure,they are bouncing on your Moms chin.

Please stop trying to talk until you clear your brother cack from your throat.

Thanks in advance.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rooster7
JFC

There is so much estrogen in this thread, I was scared I was going to grow tits just from reading it.

Dude,

One post, bro! One simple post, just to kick off another wonderful thread. After that, it’s been all +P+ testosterone.

lol

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Beaver, thank you for your honesty !

I appreciate it.

Honesty has no place in this conversation.

One small slip and everyone wants to make me pregnant.

Buncha sluts around here.

😝🦫

“Molon Labe”
IC B2

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
…from Beav.

While I may have shoveled a small hill of his hypocrisy and historical lying on Fire members into his face on another thread. And though it may have bruised his integrity a smidge for some.

He’s one of the few here, that when he wants to offer insight into a complicated discussion, on many topics, not just politics, sports, or shooting…

But insight into the more difficult to understand behaviors of the classes of people who make up the US of A and how a lot of Americans simply get in wrong, trying to define, understand, or blame the movement of swift social and cultural changes, which have sent many Americans reeling into despair. He offers, at the very least, a point of reference to consider if one should want to align their thinking more with reality.

Deflave, might not fit the description of what some might call a ‘expert’ of social and economical behavior and discourse, but he’s well grounded, demonstrating solid understanding into what may simply be called the human condition.

In my opinion, which means nothing, Travis, is worth listening to. When he’s on point and reasoning out the subject matter, that many are simply getting wrong because of their personal influences. There isn’t really anyone better at it than him.

I know Deflave is a proud American and staunch Conservative. Like many of us here are. Sometimes a War of the Roses will happen between members. But in the end, at least for me. I will still stand up for a guy who wants Americans to succeed and not fall prey to a Progressive, Liberal agenda that is designed to destroy our American way of life.

Here’s a podcast from the Shaun Ryan Show I watched recently. To a degree the guest, Nick Freitas, former Green Beret and current ‘Councilmen’ from Virginia made me think of Deflave. Fist bump, to Virginia for being fortunate to have this dude serving your State.

Enjoy the interview, should you decide to watch it. And ‘GFY’ to any ass-hat that says, it’s too long, what’s it about? Stay ignorant then, my Brother. 😝

Beaver, out.

🦫
I bet if there is a photo of ass kissing in any publication ,it is of beaver kissing De F~ags ass .

No. But there is one of you with your dad’s tongue down your throat.

Sorry, can’t remember the publication.

🦫
Sorry,that was your Mom . She gave my balls whisker burn.

You don’t have any balls. Kught!

🦫
Sure,they are bouncing on your Moms chin.

Please stop trying to talk until you clear your brother cack from your throat.

Thanks in advance.

🦫
LOL😂😂

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Went straight to the last page what's this one about

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dirt99

Who's turn is next with your mom...... smile that's what.... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
…from Beav.

Beaver, out.

🦫
Oregon neighbor, or at least a fellow Left Coast Loser,

WTF did I miss? What's this catfight pissin contest deal?

I'm not sure I want to read through all 6 pages or so trying to make sense of all this nonsense.

Just put Travis/Dave/Clark up for some type of award and call it good,eh?

PS, like fubes, i'm not sue my attention span can listen/watch that whole video. Is there a Cliff notes availabe?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Heavy flow, bled through all of 79s maxi-pads. Now, I’m pregnant again. Don’t know who the father is.

Flave’s gonna be mad at me and require a paternity test.

GoFund me is being set up soon. You know, just regular Fire stuff.

lol

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar

Don’t be mean, bro.

dirt, is my only friend.

😂🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Don’t be mean, bro.

dirt, is my only friend.

😂🦫
Ooops sorry, my low T med just kicked in .....

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rong

That only works if you’re black.

Is Flave blek?

Here’s to hoping so.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Is this a good time to make a prayer request?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
…from Beav.

Beaver, out.

🦫

I'm not sure I want to read through all 6 pages or so trying to make sense of all this nonsense.

PS, like fubes, i'm not sue my attention span can listen/watch that whole video. Is there a Cliff notes availabe?

Brother Geno,
Beav has offered himself up as a non virgin for a sacraficial gang bang..... to alieviate our cabin fever..... a real pard

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Well, I already tried that, but nobody could locate Wabi to offer one up.

Me thinks wabi, is a sockpuppet of Flave’s. Make sense. Flave sure won’t offer up any prayers for me either.

#BeaverWasMean2Him

😬🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
‘Flave is luvable,

Unfortunately he peaked about 50,000 posts ago,

I’d never call him a liar, but he is famous for throwing out innunedo, Gruff, if you haven’t seen that, you’re in denial.

I’d like to have a beer with the dude some day, Sit around and talk about Jay Cutler, things and stuff,

I’ve got no issue with the ‘Flavster.

And then the infamous……LOL.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
…from Beav.

Beaver, out.

🦫

Brother Geno,
Beav has offered himself up as a non virgin for a sacraficial gang bang..... to alieviate our cabin fever..... a real pard

Yeah, that’s about right. Geno, you are now up to speed.

👍🏼🦫

“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Me thinks wabi, is a sockpuppet of Flave’s. Make sense. Flave sure won’t offer up any prayers for me either.

#BeaverWasMean2Him

😬🦫

#BeaverWasMean2Him

😬🦫

Mean Beaver has ruined many a man.

Page 7 of 21 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

326 members (240NMC, 12344mag, 22magnut, 303savage, 10ring1, 160user, 35 invisible), 1,291 guests, and 1,013 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,849
Posts18,517,521
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.