Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
I talked to someone yesterday who claimed to have an interest in some of the work I've done. He said he was searching for terror financing lawfare and came across something I did in 2018. I was a bit suspicious as he seemed to be more interested in where I got certain information rather than the information itself.

I asked him what he was planning to do with the information and he said he was writing a paper at the request of a client but wouldn't give any details.

SO, because I have Lexis, as he was talking I did a search and pulled up his personal info. The company he claimed he worked for exists but it looked like a shell (no operations, just a PO box, one person as the director/officers, a very basic website that says nothing).

When I looked at his residence history I came across this and asked him "Are you with the FBI?".

He didn't respond but abruptly said he had another meeting and ended the call.

Here's what I found that caused me to ask the question:

20. Fbi Academy Nac 02 04 Quantico, VA 22135-0001
21. Fbi Academy Nac 2 04 Quantico, VA 22135-0001
22. 2130 P St NW Apt 908 Washington, DC 20037-1050 District Of Columbia County (Residential, High-rise)

I know the FBI has a recent (or longer) history of being obliviously obvious but they couldn't even bother to make a half hearted attempt with me. Then again, they're known to be this obviously obvious, so I just had the phone version of it.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I'll take "all of the above"

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mbhunt
I'll take "all of the above"

And that doesn't even come close, but of those listed, is the closest.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
So much for exercising their oath of office. Hope that was the end of it.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
You know your history for anything interesting or controversial. Investigators will lie. PERIOD.
It may be time to lawyer up

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Remsen;
Top of the morning to you sir, I trust you're having a decent enough day despite whatever weather has been descending upon you all.

Your post reminds me of a strange phone call I received years back. At that time I was doing a little bit of firearm repair work as a side job to pay for my firearm habit, so it wasn't unusual to have folks I didn't know call as they'd be referred by someone I'd done a job for. Most of what I did was minor mechanical stuff sometimes, but stock repair was my usual work.

Anyways the random caller asked if I did work on firearms, to which I replied my standard, "Some stuff I can do and some I can't and won't. What do you have?"

He then asked if it was possible to convert a particular semi-auto rifle to full auto, which got my radar up immediately, followed with could I do that for him.

To the best of my recollection I was rather short with him, but hey at 5'6" on a tall day, I felt it was appropriate, telling him never to call me again for any reason.

Afterward, discussing it with some LEO friends who were not RCMP, they felt there was every reason to believe that it was someone from that organization out on a fishing expedition.

Anyways there's a bit more to that one, but that's the general flavor of it and it led me to the belief that "they", at least up here, may well be all of the above as your title suggests.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SBTCO

Once you have a they have a file with your name on it, it's never the end of it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Wait until they find out you are pro Israel...I'll do a Lexis search a year from now...Remsen, General Delivery, Guantanamo Bay Cooba.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Interesting Remson. Not related to your story, but here's an experience I had years ago. I called, don't recall who specifically, might have been fibs, asking about application for a PIN to be used on 4473 transfer form.

Conversation circled around some to where I was told that fibs have a file on every US citizen as reference information. My takeaway is that fibs have eyes everywhere.

GOA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The answer is all of the above.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by SBTCO

Once you have a they have a file with your name on it, it's never the end of it.

Guess we have to be the herd of buffalo dealing with the hyenas then. Everyone get a "file".

I get slightly annoyed at people saying the field agents are the good guys just doing their jobs, the problem is at the top. But, but don't those very field agents have legal authority to arrest the law breakers at the top? WTF?

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
You know, they may have been doing this stuff for donkeys years...In my last weeks in the Army in 1967 I was 'holding' awaiting discharge at Ft Bliss Texas. I attended two John Birch Society meetings, and within two weeks was hauled into the Provost Marshals office for questioning by Army CID and with an FBI agent present. When I got enough courage mustered I asked what the beef was...CID replied, Oh we check on everybody with a secret clearance that goes to political meetings. Yeah right...I'm due for active duty separation within a week....and they were checking my security clearance for violations? Fat chance.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
What are the odds that he is monitoring this thread?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I would respond to this post, but my attorney has restricted me to only comment on the weather from now on..........oh, yeah... and I'm sure the FBI would never do anything wrong.......they are a swell bunch of guys and gals.....

Last edited by reivertom; 12/06/23.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
There's about a 100% chance that the FBI will read this thread. Once they are done targeting Catholics that is. What a damn national embarrassment that organization is.

R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Wait until they find out you are pro Israel...I'll do a Lexis search a year from now...Remsen, General Delivery, Guantanamo Bay Cooba.

I'm certain they were fishing for info to support a FARA violation. Bad news for them is they're going to find nothing. Bad news for me is it doesn't matter if this is what the current leadership wants.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Looks like you got caught up in some AI algorithm tripwire.

Better start going to bed dressed in street cloths so when they coming knocking at O'dark30 you won't be sitting in an interrogation room in your PJs for the next 12 hours.

They are hitting up Catholic Priests and Choir Directors looking for assets to drop dimes on parishioners.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The FBI has morphed into a domestic intelligence gathering organization from being a crime fighting organization. That has really accelerated after the patriot act which now allows them to do so as long as they classify as potential terrorism. Warrants for searches on sensitive personal protected information are much easier to acquire circumventing our legal system and go directly to a FISA judge. Basically we have have no more civil rights under the constitution. Pick the right FISA judges who don’t believe in the constitution or individual rights. Plus manufacturing FARA violations etc

Plus they have really lowered their hiring standards since Obama and they now have thousands of incompetent agents with sociology, education degrees etc they used to recruit heavily from the military, now they purposely avoid military backgrounds. All of these young woke indoctrinated agents now with nothing to do since they have been pulled off criminal cases. Remsen that’s why the random phone call from an incompetent agent on a jttf

Plus DHS has over 20,000 agents with nothing to do since they been pulled off immigration . They have to make up violations to justify cases now. The USAO’s are completely on board with this. They are very creative in manufacturing changes on normally non criminal acts.

Both agencies were heavily involved in the fake Jan 6 insurrection They’re basically professional agitators now manufacturing crimes that don’t exist under our old federal judicial systems. AI will benefit them greatly

Now it will be easier to indict a house plant lol

Interesting times

Last edited by ribka; 12/06/23.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
RIP Remsen, look on the bright side, you had a pretty good run while it lasted.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Hey man! What field office are you working from?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (2500HD, 1badf350, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 222ND, 222Sako, 219DW, 71 invisible), 2,972 guests, and 1,342 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,682
Posts18,534,322
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.