Campfire Tracker
M
Just like Hitler. What could go wrong.

Last edited by Mike_S; 12/07/23.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mike_S

The cabal INSIDE THE WHITEHOUSE is killing our country. And, the useful idiots just keep on pulling the D handle. These people are not your friends.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Sounds like Hitler. By operation Barbarossa he was so bad he couldn’t get out of bed without a shot of Crystal Meth. I never thought I’d see the day our nation would sink this low. We are watching a pretend administration destroy our great nation and republicans in Washington are apparently good with it.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

Sh itler

Last edited by hookeye; 12/07/23.
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
He is obviously on something, possibly micky rooney's crazy pills...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rainshot
Sounds like Hitler. By operation Barbarossa he was so bad he couldn’t get out of bed without a shot of Crystal Meth. I never thought I’d see the day our nation would sink this low. We are watching a pretend administration destroy our great nation and republicans in Washington are apparently good with it.

That is the saddest part, rainshot.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Maybe he just does rails like his son.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Anybody in this country that doesn't recognize the mans problems ?& the potential ways he's propped up should have their voter registration ,&, Hell!, their drivers license revoked.

Anybody here that's read my chit, knows I don't have much education and,,,,,, that I don't really GAF! but if someone like me can recognize so many problems with the man, ,,,,,,,,, then WTF is wrong with the so called intelligent folks????????????

JFC, it's an illogical joke, an insult to the citizens. And so many don't recognize, or choose to ignore. Come to think of it, the ones ignoring are clearly our, & this nations enemy.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Sorry, seems my rant killed this. But dang it. Sometimes I guess I do GAF.

And yeah, 1933 -1939 German history reads so much like this, but with one exception. Hitler wanted to conquer, our puppet masters seem to want to fold.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Yep.
If Lying Hiden Biden and the DemoRat’s steal the WH again in 2024, America is fugged.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 12/07/23.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep.
If Lying Hiden Biden and the DemoRat’s steal the WH again in 2024, America is fugged.

There's definitely a very good chance that the deep state will continue to control the government. But Biden won't be its figurehead in the White House.

He's become too much trouble to manage.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by local_dirt

The cabal INSIDE THE WHITEHOUSE is killing our country. And, the useful idiots just keep on pulling the D handle. These people are not your friends.

I Do Declare..

These People are Marxist/Maoist and are Supported by Your Addled Next Door Neighbors

These Malcontents should be Shunned Heckled until some sense of Shame Awakens in Them if that’s Possible..

The Alternative is Blood and Ass all Over the Place..

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
FJB regardless

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Yep.

There's definitely a very good chance that the deep state will continue to control the government. But Biden won't be its figurehead in the White House.

Yep. With the walls closing in on his involvement with his Crackhead Spawns “business deals” he’s become too much of a liability for even the crooked ass Cabal pulling his strings.

I still think he’ll have a “mysterious” stroke or something similar right before the Election so they can throw Gavin Newscum in the WH.
Even the DemonRats don’t won’t The Laughing Hyena Ho “in charge”.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 12/07/23.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Biden is 80+ years old. A constant cocktail of amphetimines would have caused him to stroke out and/or have the big M.I. long before now. At 80+, he very likely has hypertension, arteriosclerosis, reduced kidney and liver function (definitely alcohol abused liver). So I suggest all might take this "report" with a grain of salt. He'd never survive a week of that. (So give him more??? wink )

Biden is perfectly able to act irratic and irrationally without stimulants. The benzos....I might believe.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
If I had to guess I'd say he's being dosed with as much Adderall as he can handle.

L
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
L
Trump knew it in 2020, he called for Biden to be drug tested before at least one of the debates.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Yep.

I have a great fear that the next President of the United States will be Gavin Newsom. Those who think things could not get worse than Biden's disastrous reign .... Gavin Newsom will make Pedo Joe look like George Washington.

L.W.

Last edited by Leanwolf; 12/07/23. Reason: Spelling.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (06hunter59, 16penny, 16gage, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 61 invisible), 2,781 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,623
Posts18,492,798
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.