Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Why do narcissists slam doors?
They may slam doors and break objects. Their moods are unpredictable and can change rapidly. This rage can also be related to a narcissists need for complete control of their environment. It may also involve self-protection and preservation with their rage, in their mind, destroying that which had threatened them.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm totally disgusted with Mike Johnson. He has no spine at all.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
LeTS gO BraNDon!

[Linked Image]
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
And you expected different from such an obvious little pansy ?

IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Blackheart
And you expected different from such an obvious little pansy ?

Not really. I just didn't expect him to be this bad.

Now I know why Jordan turned it down. He refused to play by the rules they put of for him.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
He’s right the Republican Party does looks like a country club. It looks like a country club full of feckless out of touch cucksertives because it is.

What he doesn’t say but implies is that the Republican Party does not represent and has no interest in representing average white America first conservative men and woman. The Republican Party takes our votes and pays some lip service but doesn’t like us and doesn’t represent us.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
He’s right the Republican Party does looks like a country club. It looks like a country club full of feckless out of touch cucksertives because it is.

What he doesn’t say but implies is that the Republican Party does not represent and has no interest in representing average white America first conservative men and woman. The Republican Party takes our votes and pays some lip service but doesn’t like us and doesn’t represent us.

Yep

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Republican Party does not represent and has no interest in representing average white America first conservative men and woman. The Republican Party takes our votes and pays some lip service but doesn’t like us and doesn’t represent us.

Who's interest/agenda are they representing then? Clearly its not the blacks, hispanics or asians either. hmmm

[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Their own...Follow The Money bats at about a .925 avg

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BCBH
Republican Party does not represent and has no interest in representing average white America first conservative men and woman. The Republican Party takes our votes and pays some lip service but doesn’t like us and doesn’t represent us.

Who's interest/agenda are they representing then? Clearly its not the blacks, hispanics or asians either. hmmm

Their corporate campaign donors...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Their (((corporate campaign donors)))...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

I said that a few weeks ago and got blasted, all he did was run down and kiss the ring of Trump and everyone thinks he's a changed man that will be a leader in the House.

lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

We are just voters. Other than an X in a box we don't mean much. We don't own the RNC. We will never be invited. (It's a big country club and we have not been invited) The RNC gets to make the rules if you want to play in the RNC. Do I wish there were a better system ?? You bet. Being an independent doesn't get a person very far. Just ask RFK Jr.

Every vote starts at the bottom. Remember that the next time there is a city council or school board vote.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by kwg020
... (It's a big country club and we have not been invited) ... kwg

George Carlin nailed it a LONG time ago...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There's one party in DC. And it's a wholly owned subsidiary of the CCP.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

That's why they let him get where he is. If he was a thorne in the side of the Swamp, he wouldn't have that job.

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Exactly!

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by BCBH

Gee I wonder who it could be?

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by reivertom

That's why they let him get where he is. If he was a thorne in the side of the Swamp, he wouldn't have that job.

Very true and it’s precisely why President Trump is so loathed by the swamp and loved by the people, he’s a thorn in the side of the swamp.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,254 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,697
Posts18,494,224
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.