-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Suppose all this sports gambling allowed to become mainstream will affect games outcome?

Ya think maybe?

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by rong
Those pics are not a good representation of the plays.
The first one is straight on ,and shows Toney was offsides.
The second is from behind at an angle that makes it look like 3 Bills players are off.
But details,,right?
Mahomes was PO'd
The second picture was also taken after the ball was snapped. Was Miller trying to get a jump, got there a bit early and was holding up, then crossed the line just after the ball was snapped?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Live it seemed at first like he was po'd at Toney for being offsides. The camera work showing a solitary and guilty-faced Toney seemed to say that to me.
Romo was right when he adamantly pointed out "these receivers can't get out of the way of hurting the team" - also like him calling Taylor Swift Mrs. Kelce. Ended up in a media meltdown. TFF. Seems unfair Jessica Simpson was so soundly run out of the stadium showing up in pink Romo jerseys while Taylor gets the royal treatment.
I didn't realize the Bills were offside's very next play so no wonder PM was ticked. Then, earlier we saw the Def. Coord. in a rage trying to talk to Chris Jones.

Been saying the Superbowl gonna be SF and Miami most likely- maybe Ravens.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Looks like the Buffalo Bobs laid the wood to the Mahomites. Perhaps some of the various defense coaches have figured out Mahome's moves and plan accordingly. Who knows?

L.W.

I follow the NFL for betting purposes and believe that KC's problem comes down to a lack of skilled wide receivers and a weak offensive line. Mahomes is a great QB, but he can't block for himself and he can't catch the balls that he throws. The Chiefs are scoring a lot fewer points than in past few seasons that has resulted in closer wins and loses. Their three loses to Buffalo, Philadelphia, and Detroit were by a total of eleven points.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Looks like the Buffalo Bobs laid the wood to the Mahomites. Perhaps some of the various defense coaches have figured out Mahome's moves and plan accordingly. Who knows?

L.W.

I follow the NFL for betting purposes and believe that KC's problem comes down to a lack of skilled wide receivers and a weak offensive line. Mahomes is a great QB, but he can't block for himself and he can't catch the balls that he throws. The Chiefs are scoring a lot fewer points than in past few seasons that has resulted in closer wins and loses. Their three loses to Buffalo, Philadelphia, and Detroit were by a total of eleven points.

What's funny is they let Tyrek go and figured they'd just find "another fast guy" and did so in MVS when the reason GB let MVS go without much of a whimper was because the dude couldn't catch VD in a Thailand whorehouse. And while KC has had issues with offense, don't forget their "top 4 defense" gave up a pile of points to Green Bay whose most senior offensive skill position has 2 years playing time.

If KC has to go on the road in the playoffs and win - I'm not sure they can.

Me

IC B2

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Whenever the letters N F and L come up, I think of Kaepernick and I hate what has ruined America and how everyone is more enamored with sports than they are with Liberty…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The second picture was also taken after the ball was snapped.

THIS^^^^^^^

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I am so sick and tire of Maholmes and Kelce... and their wive - girlfriend

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Teal

L.W.

What's funny is they let Tyrek go and figured they'd just find "another fast guy" and did so in MVS when the reason GB let MVS go without much of a whimper was because the dude couldn't catch VD in a Thailand whorehouse. And while KC has had issues with offense, don't forget their "top 4 defense" gave up a pile of points to Green Bay whose most senior offensive skill position has 2 years playing time.

If KC has to go on the road in the playoffs and win - I'm not sure they can.

Yep. The dumbest thing the Chiefs ever did was trade off Tyreek Hill. Like Teal said, MVS sucks.
Also, the Chiefs were without their top running back, Isia PACHECO, yesterday, due to injuries.
Their DF has always been suspect, and their weakest link until now. Now it’s receivers that couldn’t catch their asses with both hands. To sum it up, TOO Many dropped passes. They’d better get their schitt together, or they won’t survive the first round of the playoffs in a road game.

I hope I’m wrong, but it wouldn’t surprise me at all to see a Dolphins vs Niners SB.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 12/11/23.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by llc2
aaaaaawwwww too bad cry baby p o s aint near as good as his own mind tells him he is hahahahahahhaha chiefs back to chokes

I assume you've won a super bowl or two? Lol

Just another recently created Sock Puppet.

Most likely Flave. Peeking, trolling, and showing his Butt Hurt for KC and Mahomes.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Cheesy
I really could not care less.

The VM offsides has already been debunked even by a former chiefs player

Check the balls location in both the pics compared to the blue line.

“Let’s talk about this play,” Schwartz said in a video shared on X. “It’s deceiving because as you can see here, the ball is not at the blue line. The ball is behind the blue line. So we’re not basing Von off of this blue line. And again, this isn’t the right angle because the current angle has him looking like he’s offsides. He’s not offsides. He’s onside currently. “So if you actually look at it and you go super slow, what Von does is he drops down as opposed to going forward, which is his kind of trigger. So he drops down, we’re going really slow, right? He hasn’t really changed. He hasn’t gone forward at all. And right there, Creed (Humphrey) starts to snap the ball, right there. And ... Von’s not offsides. He’s right over the blue line and as we’ve established, the ball is not at the blue line, the ball is behind the blue line. So no, this is not offsides.”

Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/sports/s...sake/article282905513.html#storylink=cpy

Last edited by killerv; 12/11/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mahomes is a great QB, but he can't block for himself and he can't catch the balls that he throws.

Tyreek is having a good season with the 'Phins

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
I’ve always believed and tried to tell my children. If you blame a loss on the refs, you didn’t play good enough to win. The Chiefs so far this year have only really played to their ability one half of each game. When every game comes down to a last minute drive to win, you’re going to come up short most of the time.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Who GAF about the opinion of some overpaid, underworked, steroid abusing shaved ape? The National Felons' League ranks about minus 3 on a scale of one to ten of the things that concern me.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
brillo head mahomes is an egomaniacal ME-gro who believes the idiotic press people that write about him. he thinks he is the greatest and he cant lose if not for refs. One guy on espn said I dont know why he is so mad they won a SB on a bad call and many other games

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Who GAF about the opinion of some overpaid, underworked, steroid abusing shaved ape? The National Felons' League ranks about minus 3 on a scale of one to ten of the things that concern me.

Yet you cared enough to post here about it. Interesting.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

But yet, here ya are...

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Whenever the letters N F and L come up, I think of Kaepernick and I hate what has ruined America and how everyone is more enamored with sports than they are with Liberty…

Bread and circuses, sir. Bread and circuses.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Everyone is a class act when they win......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
After Back-To-Back Losses, Chiefs Replace Taylor Swift With Selena Gomez

KANSAS CITY, MO — With back-to-back losses following last night's disappointing defeat at the hands of the Buffalo Bills, the Kansas City Chiefs have made a roster move, opting to swap out Taylor Swift for Selena Gomez.

"We just felt it was time to make a change," said Chiefs Head Coach Andy Reid. "We still feel Taylor is a nice girl and she's a strong contributor, and we appreciate everything she's done to help the team, but this league is about results. We think it's time to get someone else in there to see what they can do. We're happy to have Selena."

After taking the league by storm and helping the defending Super Bowl champions get off to a strong start, Taylor Swift had been unable to maintain momentum for the team. "She's been such a huge part of the team this year," said quarterback Patrick Mahomes. "We're all disappointed with the way things have gone lately, but it's still sad to see her go. It's been great to have her on board, but at the same time, this is a business. When the team struggles, someone has to take the blame."

At publishing time, though Swift and her representatives were unavailable for comment, Selena Gomez released a statement addressing the situation. "I'm happy to join the team," Gomez said. "I'm willing to help out in any way I can. I know my role on the team, and I'm ready to achieve big things. I've already made sure TMZ is aware of where I'll be going out with Travis tonight."

The Bee

Last edited by SupFoo; 12/11/23.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1lesfox, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 12344mag, 1badf350, 204guy, 58 invisible), 2,326 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,509
Posts18,509,355
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.