Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
link to story

right after making fun of Chaney's hunting accident, Huckabee fires a round or two at reporters.

What a moron.

Sam......

U
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
U
yeah, that'll go over like a lead brick if it gets legs.....

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
What? Reporters with NO videographers.

What? Pictures of dead pheasants, and NO pictures of getting SHOT at.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grinOBVIOUSLY a case of SSS. Besides, who sheds a tear over disappeared "journalists"???? grin

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sounds like to me that Huckabee needs to go back to the range. Only 75 yards away and he did not bag a reporter? Who said it was an accident. Just think, hit one reporter and they will give you a wide berth forever. We are so tired of reporters in Iowa right now. On January 4th you will hear this sucking sound as the whole bunch leaves the state as fast as they can. We won't stand in the way. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
If he'd bagged one, I'd almost consider voting for him.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Yeah... do you get as "disgusted" as I do with these liberal "journalists" and "reporters" belly-aching about every Republican on earth while they make out that the Democratics are "models-of-decency"... like Democrat Bill Clinton and what he did WITH and TO Monica Lewinski in the Oval Office?

Hmmmmmmmmm... what's THAT on her blue dress?!?!?

Cigar, anyone?

How soon we "forget"... frown

It's smart to hang around old guys 'cause they know lotsa stuff...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Had me wondering, then I noticed it was the Chicago Trib web site.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There's a problem shooting at news people?
They not on the license?

Jim

Last edited by arkypete; 12/29/07.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
of course the irony, and what should be the problem, is that Huck did this right after making fun of Dick C's inability to hunt safely. laugh

Also note that there is virtually no air time on this, since Huckabee is the liberal media's choice for the GOP nomination. They are working to build him up, not destroy him.

Sam......

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
If he's a hunter/shooter/pro-gun-guy... I'm FOR him. There's darned few prospective candidates from EITHER party who are "pro-gun", in case you haven't noticed... and that unfortunately includes Senator John McCain and some of the other Republican front-runners too.

They are not saying anything... but look at their past record on voting on gun issues. Sen. McCain, in particular, has shown his anti-gun "attitude"... and that's too bad 'cause he's probably the best "shot" the Republican Party has in this election.

And there's no doubt that if a Democrat wins the Presidential election, we're in for 4 years of "problems". frown

Strength & Honor...

Ron T.

It's smart to hang around old guys 'cause they know lotsa stuff...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I agree with Ron, when your choices are limited you have to go for the best pro-gun candidate - there are simply no Ronald Reagans running for office anymore. Unless a politician is very accomplished with a firearm they need to be quite careful as to letting the media film them with one.

One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.
Archibald Rutledge

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

257 members (257_X_50, 10ring1, 1_deuce, 12savage, 29aholic, 264mag, 32 invisible), 2,298 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,501
Posts18,490,489
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.