Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Relocate all illegals and any that aid them to Haiti.

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'd dump them all in Mexico and tell the president if they come back we're shutting down relations and arming the border. They were allowed to cross Mexico so it's their responsibility to send them back.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Put two soldiers in a pup tent every 100 yards from the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific Ocean, give them a crate of ammo and rations, and tell them to repel the invaders.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Coupla hundred "Ma-deuce" nests might have an effect..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Anyone mention sharks with frickin' laser guns on their heads?

IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Move OUR border to the Panama canal

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by 700LH
The Berlin Wall seemed to work well, something akin should do ok

The BS about wets is liberal propaganda, This country functioned just fine in the 1950s-60s without them
Bad news, they were here in the 50s and 60s. I lived in Northern Utah in the 60s as a kid. The farm fields were full of them. Texas, California, Florida and a bunch more used migrant labor and lots of it.
They picked fruit where we lived then went home,

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
This is a no brainer.
Get down in Mexico and flood the area and all people, illegals everyone with colorful hats, shirts, handbags etc and all of it with big letters saying “God bless Republicans” and “ Republican voter forever!” And you watch how fast the democrats shut that border down.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
People keep saying take away the incentive. The illegals are coming here to work. They are some of the hardest workers you will ever see and they do jobs no one wants. If you see white people working on a roof in the suburbs in the heat of the summer then more than likely they are ex-cons. White people don't want to be roofers. If you make it a felony to hire them along with hefty fines, eventually no one will hire them and it will take away their incentive for coming here. As mentioned by others, it will drive prices up.

2 Kings 2:23-24
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If you are old enough, I'm sure you've read stuff from Col. Charles Askins. He wrote that at one period when he was in the border patrol they had a gunfight about every ten days. This was mostly with smugglers. when is the last time you heard that?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here is what I am going to do...........Vote for Trump.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Alan_C
I’ve thought about this some. On tv it should people cutting through the wall to get in. A remedy I think would be to put a fence about 10 feet behind the big wall and fill it with dogs. Have it cross fenced to often to prevent dogs from bunching up. In an extreme case I would put alligators in the river. Naturally put up danger signs as to further warn people who trespass. Your thoughts!
“Hey everyone, I’m new here, post up ideas online that could possibly get you a visit from the feds”

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by centershot
Here is what I am going to do...........Vote for Trump.

This^^

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
If you frame the question around race you've lost.

It should only be about US citizens, and non-citizens. Period.

Some of the absolute best folks I've ever known are 1st, 2nd, 3rd gen from Mexico and points south. And their love for our country including their fear for our future is no less than anyone else on here.

We don't need new laws, all the legal framework to fix this is already codified. What we need is an administration willing to do it. And the will of the people to back them.

Hiring illegal aliens, and hiding behind justifications for it is but one example of why so many of us would rather live comfortably while the nation burns down around us.

agree 100%.....people that hire illegals or hire other people ...subs...that do, should be fined ...2cd offence put them out of bussiness....bob

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The Nazis found out quickly that their troupes couldn't hold up to mass murder. It's not a viable option. It's not just taking away incentives it's a lot of other things as well. Shipping them back to Mexico and letting Mexico sort it out is an option. Fighting and destroying the drug cartels is a good option. Make it very uncomfortable to hire an illegal. Make it illegal to house or feed a illegal. Build the walls and patrol them. Sanction Mexico and any other country that sends their people here to invade our country. We have had moratoriums lasting for as many as 20 years in the past on immigration. Make it illegal to send money to foreign citizens. People that come here should want to become Americans. It's not the other way around.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by CashisKing
If america kicked out all the wets... and closed the border...

Groceries would triple in price... and homes would double.

Wets do the work... that Welfare recipients refuse to do.

It is incredible... that no one else sees this.
Cash,
I have never lived in a location with "wets" our hotel maids are white, roofers white etc.... and our prices aren't double or triple for these things.
I would gladly pay double for a head of lettuce if they deported the illegals

no sihht.....bob

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

Some of the absolute best folks I've ever known are 1st, 2nd, 3rd gen from Mexico and points south. And their love for our country including their fear for our future is no less than anyone else on here.

We don't need new laws, all the legal framework to fix this is already codified. What we need is an administration willing to do it. And the will of the people to back them.

Hiring illegal aliens, and hiding behind justifications for it is but one example of why so many of us would rather live comfortably while the nation burns down around us.

agree 100%.....people that hire illegals or hire other people ...subs...that do, should be fined ...2cd offence put them out of bussiness....bob
Whoa…whoa…whoa now! Let’s not get too hasty.
This will only work if you cut off free money to crackers so they have to go back to work.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The wall is a waste of time and money. Take away the incentive to be here.

Go into the suburbs of any decent size city around 6AM and watch for empty lots, closed up gas stations etc. full of illegals waiting for work. Not unusual to see 50+ in each lot. 15 passenger vans start pulling into the lots around 6AM, the drivers get out and picks 8-10 illegals and loads them up in the vans and takes them to construction sites. At around 6PM the vans return, they give each guy cash for the days work and the whole process begins the next day.

These guys are working for less than minimum wage, but since no taxes or SS is taken from their pay they bring home more than legal workers. The folks who own the construction companies not only save on salary, but they don't have to pay any taxes either. The cost of the construction project isn't any cheaper, the management just keeps more in their pockets.

This is EXACTLY how MTG and her husband made their money. Those are the people they need to fine and throw in jail. Take away those jobs and we won't need a wall.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by NoDak
Existing fence 30 ft high. Put a .50 cal on auto every 300 yards fitted by motion detectors. Anything that walks or crawls without regard to age or species gets lit up. Guaranteed in a week or 2 the word would get out. You go there, you die. Simple.
Very close to my way of thinking. .50 cal is probably overkill for 300 yds. 7.62 would work.
Guns linked to the internet so whoever is interested could log in and control the gun. Unmanned guns go to auto motion detection.
Points awarded for each confirmed kill.
Each point good for $100 income tax credit. Breeding age females good for $200 credit.

Ok. I'm flexible. Just stop the invasion.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

Whoa…whoa…whoa now! Let’s not get too hasty.
This will only work if you cut off free money to crackers so they have to go back to work.

lol.....goes without saying jack......bob

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

443 members (1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 17Fan, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,793 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,398
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.