Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 87 of 106 1 2 85 86 87 88 89 105 106
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Yet you are the anal obsessed Bitch who considers herself to be a hero, a bitch slap here, a bitch slap there....all imagined in your pre-transition artificial estrogen addled brain.

In other words….

[Linked Image]

Coming up with your own comebacks: FAIL

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is rather strange that one would immediately jump to accusations of perversions in a debate.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I know what a childish mess this thread is but that’s to be expected with every thread the queers from Queensland “participate” in. I haven’t laughed this hard at anyone online in years but the predictability of their indignation and offense has become the gift that keeps on giving. The insults that they attempt almost makes me feel bad for them…I’ve always been the type that would stick up for the little guy getting bullied since I HATE bullies! Isurrenderedmymauser and his mustache riding husband DBT are nothing but bullies. Little powerless dipshits that have to belittle and lie in order for them to be noticed….they disrupt and they interfere with anything they disagree with and they think that through “chaos” they’ll “win”. The little losers are so far behind they think they’re “winning”. 😂😂……dumbfucks!

They’re not worth engaging with dialogue but they are fun to slap around and get a rise out of….😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by kenjs1
The fact you fixate on someone else owning a bidet pretty well sums you up.

The fact that you fixate on horse orifice paste therapy pretty well sums you up.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by Swamplord
mauserless&no9mm seems to be fixated on the bidet, anal pastes and lubes, wierd anal activities that he's very descriptive with, from experience no doubt, it's all he keeps babbling about

def something going on behind closed doors there

Rob Halford sindrome ?

mauserless&no9mm said ...

"Corresponds along with how you portray yourself in your posts"

then said the below...

"You started your special stretching exercises in prep for your christmas present yet?"

"Maybe stock up on pineapple lube to be safe."

"Are you excited about the Fister internal butt rinse adapter that you bought yourself for your bidet for Christmas? I'll bet you are."

"Aces owns a bidet so he takes EVERYTHING up the arse. Yes that is his Rampant preoccupation."

and that was just in the last few posts, if you go back the last few months etc ...

poor closeted fella has a serious anal obsession and is constantly projecting it with some seriously off the wall descriptive anal perversions

dude, you're a homo

Confirmed.

LOL!!! You say that like you are the leading expert on all things homosexual.

You and Swampy have something special going on?

Well?
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I know what a childish mess this thread is but that’s to be expected with every thread the queers from Queensland “participate” in. I haven’t laughed this hard at anyone online in years but the predictability of their indignation and offense has become the gift that keeps on giving. The insults that they attempt almost makes me feel bad for them…I’ve always been the type that would stick up for the little guy getting bullied since I HATE bullies! Isurrenderedmymauser and his mustache riding husband DBT are nothing but bullies. Little powerless dipshits that have to belittle and lie in order for them to be noticed….they disrupt and they interfere with anything they disagree with and they think that through “chaos” they’ll “win”. The little losers are so far behind they think they’re “winning”. 😂😂……dumbfucks!

They’re not worth engaging with dialogue but they are fun to slap around and get a rise out of….😉

I'll bet you catch up with your boi Swampy whenever you are in Alaska, and spend special time together. LOL!!!

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Hastings
It is rather strange that one would immediately jump to accusations of perversions in a debate.

You couldn't find the horse orifice paste treating cancer links could you?

Well?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Why would he need to?

For anything orifice related you are the campfire go-to!!

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

The fact that you fixate on horse orifice paste therapy pretty well sums you up.

what a weak minded idiot you and 9mm were during covid.

Its always atheists that lack any conviction or courage. and you both sure proved this. lmao

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

I never met an atheist that understood basic science or biology. what a moron you are

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[Linked Image]

9mm and dbt were never afraid of the aids virus but were screaming babies during the cold virus lol

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I'll bet you catch up with your boi Swampy whenever you are in Alaska, and spend special time together. LOL!!!

Is that your “bet”….you big time player you. 😂

I have not had the pleasure of meeting Swamplord but he’s definitely a guy that I’d drink with. How about you and your sweetheart DBT!…..why don’t you girls come over and have a campfire meet and greet? I promise I’ll coordinate with the guys…..there are several right here in the beautiful PNW (including Alaska) that would enjoy making your acquaintance. 😂 Guaranteed that your visit will be memorable and I’m sure that you’ll be given more than a few tokens to remember us by….

After you’ve been shown the woodshed we’ll take you to church where you can beg for forgiveness. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Is that your “bet”….you big time player you. 😂

I have not had the pleasure of meeting Swamplord but he’s definitely a guy that I’d drink with.

I'm sure that you'd find that Swampy would roofie you, then him and Ribka would go to town on you. RayF would probably only be allowed to take photos while wearing a gimp suit.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Why would he need to?

For anything orifice related you are the campfire go-to!!

Not really. Aces is the go to for orifice blasting, and you for reduction in orifice itching. I've only noted the observation of these facts - doesn't make me an expert on approval or recommendation of such.

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka
[Linked Image]

9mm and dbt were never afraid of the aids virus but were screaming babies during the cold virus lol

You are one sick puppy. Get professional help before they send you to a psyche ward. There is something seriously wrong with your brain.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka

I never met an atheist that understood basic science or biology. what a moron you are

The ability to bullsh*t is strong in you. As a habitual liar, it's gotten to the point where you are unable to distinguish between truth and lies. A sick little puppy with an attitude problem.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
might want to ask your buddy mauserless&no9mm the same questions of ... "what's wrong with you"

dumb twat unintentionally leapt outta his closet with all his anal innuendo now he's deflecting while projecting his own deviancy

that closet door won't do him any good now, everybody here has witnessed his relentless adoration of the bidet and everybody's anus

besides the obvious, why the fk does he use mauser and 9mm ? when that ffag has no fkn guns ?

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Slimy, you don't have a clue. Thick as a house brick. The upside for you is that you are oblivious of your own ignorance.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
ignorance ? do you even know the actual meaning of the word ? or just using libtard newspeak of twisting words real definitions to support your idiocy ?

so your ffag buddy has mausers & 9mm guns .. really ?

then by all means post up some pics of him shooting these guns, hunting with them and the game he has taken with them .... we all have on the 24hr Campfire... what's holding you two fktards up ?

reality ?

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Page 87 of 106 1 2 85 86 87 88 89 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (10gaugemag, 44automag, Anaconda, 450yukon, 10 invisible), 1,052 guests, and 780 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,382
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.