Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by kenjs1
She calls it an inside job and he says those are her words not his and to let him use his own words. Look at the ticker they then put across the bottom, " Ramaswary's Claims Jan 6 was an Inside Job".

Kind of all you need to know.

I am surprised they didn't add "unsubstantiated"

I’m not one to stand up for CNN, but that’s the phrase he used to describe J6 in the last debate. So it wasn’t a mischaracterization on her part.

And of course, he was/is right.

There is no “evidence” that they’d accept… ESPECIALLY on the air!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Asks him a question then talks all over his response to argue how wrong he is.

Hilarious. Cutting edge journalism there.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Women claim to be better at multi tasking than men but do you think if you told that beotch to do 2 things, sit down and shut up she could do it? An outright move to suppress what a Republican wants to say.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by steve4102
She works for CNN. The Libs love Big Brother and the FBI, they can't fathom that the FBI is dirty.

Nonsense, they know damn well the FBI is dirty, they work hand in hand with them

The FBI and the other weaponized alphabet agencies would not be able to do what they do without MSM support.

The same support the MSM gives to the Democrat Party.

Watch 5 minutes of Morning Joe, or of CNN. Or, if you can stand it, watch 5 minutes of The View. The tv right in front of my bicycle at the gym plays The View, so I watch 30 minutes of it if I like it or not, two days a week. No sound, subtitles only.

But watch five minutes of these Libs. They really believe that Trump is a monster and a dictator. The FBI raid on Mar a Lago, perfectly good for these libs, because the FBI is trying to save America by stopping the monster Trump.

These Libs are True Believers. They are not the smartest people in America.

The women on the view make huge pots of money to push the narrative. They're not stupid. They're evil. They make big money to be evil. There's a lot of people in America making big money to be evil.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Attorney General.

A sharp press secretary can shut down reporters which makes for satisfying X videos but has no power to effect change. As Attorney General he could not only clean house at the FBI but more importantly set the priorities on where to focus prosecutorial resources, which right now are completely looking the other way when it comes to anything left wing.

I'd love to see him open some investigations into BLM and Antifa - I'm pretty sure they'd find a bonanza of RICO and actual "domestic terrorist" material just with those two.

I approve of this statement ☝🏽

Roll up Soros, et al. Bloomberg and his EveryTown nonprofit organization. Rip the sheets/hoods off the FBI and drag them into the sun for public excoriation. And then some Legal-Beagle work into Antifa and BLM.

Maybe some BlackRock and Vanguard intrusions, just to make things fun and interesting.

Someone once said. “I have a dream”. Well, this would be my dream.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Marxist enabling chkunt can't carry Vivek's water. With that constantly agape cakehole of hers, she'll be one of the first in the gulag. Enablers like her are not "essential".

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by steve4102
She works for CNN. The Libs love Big Brother and the FBI, they can't fathom that the FBI is dirty.

Nonsense, they know damn well the FBI is dirty, they work hand in hand with them

The FBI and the other weaponized alphabet agencies would not be able to do what they do without MSM support.

The same support the MSM gives to the Democrat Party.

Watch 5 minutes of Morning Joe, or of CNN. Or, if you can stand it, watch 5 minutes of The View. The tv right in front of my bicycle at the gym plays The View, so I watch 30 minutes of it if I like it or not, two days a week. No sound, subtitles only.

But watch five minutes of these Libs. They really believe that Trump is a monster and a dictator. The FBI raid on Mar a Lago, perfectly good for these libs, because the FBI is trying to save America by stopping the monster Trump.

These Libs are True Believers. They are not the smartest people in America.

The women on the view make huge pots of money to push the narrative. They're not stupid. They're evil. They make big money to be evil. There's a lot of people in America making big money to be evil.

I'm completely at odds with your Holocaust denyer schit, but this is true. Would like to see any one of these fat pigs have to fend for themselves for one day.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Seems the audience saw through the little gal.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I'm completely at odds with your Holocaust denyer schit, but this is true. Would like to see any one of these fat pigs have to fend for themselves for one day.

I'm not a Holocaust denier. I don't know enough about it to have an opinion.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I’m liking that guy more and more

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Swami should have told her to go make him a sandwich.

GOA
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

63 members (6MMWASP, BB3, ar33c9, 7mm_Loco, 10Glocks, anothergun, 6 invisible), 1,339 guests, and 693 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,977
Posts18,499,519
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.