Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Giuliani is a blow hard, doesn’t tell the truth, doesn’t keep his word.

What’s that have to do with criminality?

Where is there a law against a politician lying, and if there is one, why is Trump the only one defending himself in such a target rich environment?

Serious questions Jeff.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
You cannot make this stuff up.

So Elite Strike Force Leader Rudy G, not to be confused with the Releaser of Krakens (sic), literally further defamed those two women outside the courtroom wherein his own lawyer had just, again, in essence acknowledged Rudy’s guilt in the matter.

His lawyers response? That Rudy is senile and, y’know, crazy.

And to think there are retards out there who believed this clown. Who still do!

Sibley (Rudy G’s lawyer) told jurors in his opening statement Monday that Giuliani had wronged the two election workers, who he described as “good people” who did not deserve the torrent of threats they received. But Giuliani contradicted that sentiment by renewing his false allegations about Moss and Freeman to reporters outside the courthouse.
“I’m not sure how it’s reconcilable,” Sibley acknowledged in response to (presiding judge) Howell’s questions.
The attorney cited the mayor’s age as a factor.
“This has taken a bit of a toll on him. He’s almost 80 years old,” Sibley said, adding, “There are health concerns for Mr. Giuliani.”
Howell said she hadn’t seen evidence that Giuliani was having issues paying attention or absorbing the proceedings that were unfolding in his damages trial. She noted he seemed responsive to questions and alert throughout the day Monday.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Some of yall played the “I support the overthrow of American democracy because my butt hurts!” game. And here’s your prize: you look more like maroons every single day.

Better dig that hole even deeper, Friend Retards. What else you gonna do?! LAFFIN!

Giuliani did Trump no favors. He was in it entirely for the money and it is now very possible that he does have some degree of dementia or senility. But JeffO, I have to hand it to you: you've been kicking the living schit out of the Giuliani defenders here, as evidenced by their inability to do anything but call you names!

So Elite Strike Force Leader Rudy G, not to be confused with the Releaser of Krakens (sic), literally further defamed those two women outside the courtroom wherein his own lawyer had just, again, in essence acknowledged Rudy’s guilt in the matter.

Sibley (Rudy G’s lawyer) told jurors in his opening statement Monday that Giuliani had wronged the two election workers, who he described as “good people” who did not deserve the torrent of threats they received. But Giuliani contradicted that sentiment by renewing his false allegations about Moss and Freeman to reporters outside the courthouse.
“I’m not sure how it’s reconcilable,” Sibley acknowledged in response to (presiding judge) Howell’s questions.
“This has taken a bit of a toll on him. He’s almost 80 years old,” Sibley said, adding, “There are health concerns for Mr. Giuliani.”
Howell said she hadn’t seen evidence that Giuliani was having issues paying attention or absorbing the proceedings that were unfolding in his damages trial. She noted he seemed responsive to questions and alert throughout the day Monday.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Some of yall played the “I support the overthrow of American democracy because my butt hurts!” game. And here’s your prize: you look more like maroons every single day.

Better dig that hole even deeper, Friend Retards. What else you gonna do?! LAFFIN!

Giuliani did Trump no favors. He was in it entirely for the money and it is now very possible that he does have some degree of dementia or senility. But JeffO, I have to hand it to you: you've been kicking the living schit out of the Giuliani defenders here, as evidenced by their inability to do anything but call you names!

If you want to have a debate, let’s start with you two idiots telling us why you love Biden, and what he has done better than Trump.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by efw
Giuliani is a blow hard, doesn’t tell the truth, doesn’t keep his word.

What’s that have to do with criminality?

Where is there a law against a politician lying, and if there is one, why is Trump the only one defending himself in such a target rich environment?

Serious questions Jeff.

If this^^^ were the criteria, Jeff_O would be a lifer in prison.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TimZ

If you want to have a debate, let’s start with you two idiots telling us why you love Biden, and what he has done better than Trump.
Idiot is putting it way to fuggin nicely

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Another "I support Pedophiles" thread from Jeff.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B2

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
148.1 million for spreading life-altering malicious lies about these two women. That’ll leave a mark on ol’ Rudy.

And to think, there’s numbnuts out there who believed this clown. Oh snap…..

I’m sure the truth will come out on appeal and he and everyone else will be exonerated and the people who believed him won’t turn out to be retards and yadda yadda yadda. As Friend Jag would say, “Two more weeks!”

LAFFIN

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Another deflection from a retard who knows, in his heart, he got played for a fool.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
He was, obviously, one of the Lead Clowns of the Trump clown posse. Since he’s going to figure prominently in the upcoming trials (pro tip: he’s gonna flip) I think he deserves his own thread. Let’s start with a few quotes from the Georgia indictments.

On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, RUDOLPH WILLIAM LOUIS GIULIANI committed the felony offense of FALSE STATEMENTS AND WRITINGS, in violation of O.C.G.A. § 16-10-20, in-Fulton County, Georgia, by knowingly, willfully, and unlawfully making at least one of the following false statements and representations to members of the Georgia Senate present at a Senate Judiciary Subcommittee meeting:

1. That at least 96,600 mail-in ballots were counted in the November 3, 2020, presidential election in Georgia, despite there being no record of those ballots having been returned to a county elections office;

2. That Dominion Voting Systems equipment used in the November 3, 2020, presidential election in Antrim County, Michigan, mistakenly recorded 6,000 votes for Joseph R. Biden when the votes were actually cast for Donald John Trump.

Here’s more:

On or about the 10th day of December 2020, RUDOLPH WILLIAM LOUIS GIULIANI committed the felony offense of FALSE STATEMENTS AND WRITINGS, in violation of O.C.G.A. § 16-10-20, in Fulton County, Georgia, by knowingly, willfully, and unlawfully making at least one of the following false statements and representations to members of the Georgia House of Representatives present at a House Governmental Affairs Committee meeting:

1. That it is quite clear from the State Farm Arena video from November 3, 2020, that Fulton County election workers were stealing votes and that Georgia officials were covering up a crime in plain sight;

2. That at State Farm Arena on November 3, 2020, Democratic officials “got rid of all of the reporters, all the observers, anyone that couldn’t be trusted,” used the excuse of a watermain break, cleared out the voting area and then “went about their dirty, crooked business”;

3. That between 12,000 and 24,000 ballots were illegally counted by Fulton County election workers at State Farm Arena on November 3, 2020;

4. That in Michigan, there were 700,000 more ballots counted than were sent out to voters in the November 3, 2020, presidential election, which was accounted for by quadruple counting ballots;

5. That Ruby Freeman, Shaye Moss, and an unidentified man were “quite obviously surreptitiously passing around USB ports as if they’re vials of heroin or cocaine” at State Farm Arena to be used to “infiltrate the crooked Dominion voting machines”;

6. That 96,600 mail-in ballots were counted in the November 3, 2020, presidential election in Georgia, despite there being no record of those ballots having been returned to a county elections office.

But wait! There’s more!

According to prosecutors, “on or about the 14th day of December 2020, DAVID JAMES SHAFER sent a text message to unindicted co-conspirator Individual 4…that stated, ‘Listen. Tell them to go straight to Room 216 to avoid drawing attention to what we are doing,’ in reference to the December 14, 2020, meeting of Trump presidential elector nominees in Fulton County, Georgia. This was an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy.”

And more!

On or about the 13th day of December 2020, KENNETH JOHN CHESEBRO sent an e-mail to RUDOLPH WILLIAM LOUIS GIULIANI with the subject “PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL – Brief notes on ‘President of the Senate’ strategy.” In the e-mail, KENNETH JOHN CHESEBRO outlined multiple strategies for disrupting and delaying the joint session of Congress on January 6, 2021, the day prescribed by law for counting votes cast by the duly elected and qualified presidential electors from Georgia and the other states. In the e-mail, KENNETH JOHN CHESEBRO stated that the strategies outlined by him were “preferable to allowing the Electoral Count Act to operate by its terms.”

Ed note: “by its terms” means “according to the law and Constitution”. D’oh!

I’m going to pause here while we bask in the delicious irony of Rudy gettin’ RICO’d. Obviously, that’s happening within the broader context of Trump facing consequences for his attempt to steal, well, democracy. Gotta love that, too.

Your thoughts?

Just die, you liberal twat.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
148.1 million for spreading life-altering malicious lies about these two women. That’ll leave a mark on ol’ Rudy.

And to think, there’s numbnuts out there who believed this clown. Oh snap…..

I’m sure the truth will come out on appeal and he and everyone else will be exonerated and the people who believed him won’t turn out to be retards and yadda yadda yadda. As Friend Jag would say, “Two more weeks!”

LAFFIN

That damage award is ludicrous. Crazy.

Tarquin
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Shes called names because no one takes her leftist dumbass serious enough to debate her. Shes a retarded child lover. You giving her credit for literally anything speaks volumes to what you are about

I'm about facts and rational argument. JeffO presents facts and argument (which may or may not be true) but you Giuliani defenders respond with nothing but childish name-calling, which practically screams that JeffO's facts and arguments are true---because if they weren't you'd respond on the merits. And while I'm on the topic, how anyone can be a Trump supporter and simultaneously defend Giuliani is beyond me. Giuliani sold Trump down the river.
What an idiot. You keep trying to present yourself as the arbiter of logic and reason, then say something as stupid as "he presents facts, which might not be true". Do you even know what the word "fact" means?

People who say such blatantly stupid things don't deserve anything more than being ridiculed and called names.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Shes called names because no one takes her leftist dumbass serious enough to debate her. Shes a retarded child lover. You giving her credit for literally anything speaks volumes to what you are about

I'm about facts and rational argument. JeffO presents facts and argument (which may or may not be true) but you Giuliani defenders respond with nothing but childish name-calling, which practically screams that JeffO's facts and arguments are true---because if they weren't you'd respond on the merits. And while I'm on the topic, how anyone can be a Trump supporter and simultaneously defend Giuliani is beyond me. Giuliani sold Trump down the river.
What an idiot. You keep trying to present yourself as the arbiter of logic and reason, then say something as stupid as "he presents facts, which might not be true". Do you even know what the word "fact" means?

People who say such blatantly stupid things don't deserve anything more than being ridiculed and called names.

Let me explain how it works: he makes factual claims and rather than respond to those claims on their merits, the best most of you can do is call names. It's embarrassingly impotent and essentially a concession that JeffO's arguments (and factual claims) are untouchable. If you've got a good rebuttal, make it, but name-calling isn't a rebuttal. It's childish. If you've got counter factual claims, make them. None of you have done anything of the sort. You argue like children. You're an embarrassment with a 3rd grader's understanding of logic.

Tarquin
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Let me explain how it works. People generally don't waste time explaining complex ideas to idiots who've earned a reputation for not understanding simple concepts.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The Bolshies are out in force in this thread.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Let me explain how it works: he makes factual claims and rather than respond to those claims on their merits, the best most of you can do is call names. It's embarrassingly impotent and essentially a concession that JeffO's arguments (and factual claims) are untouchable. If you've got a good rebuttal, make it, but name-calling isn't a rebuttal. It's childish. If you've got counter factual claims, make them. None of you have done anything of the sort. You argue like children. You're an embarrassment with a 3rd grader's understanding of logic.

I explained earlier the issue here.

People have engaged Jeff in an honest and respectful manner but he isn’t up to it whether by choice or otherwise.

How long do people waste the energy of trying to engage and interact before they just point out his is a propagandist unwilling and/or unable to have an honest and open dialog, and then simply call him what he seems to be.

A leftist [bleep]??

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Another deflection from a retard who knows, in his heart, he got played for a fool.
No, I just hate those who support child molesters. You do. Own it.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by efw

I explained earlier the issue here.

People have engaged Jeff in an honest and respectful manner but he isn’t up to it whether by choice or otherwise.

How long do people waste the energy of trying to engage and interact before they just point out his is a propagandist unwilling and/or unable to have an honest and open dialog, and then simply call him what he seems to be.

A leftist [bleep]??
Tarquin's just as bad. When he first started boasting about not voting for Trump cause it wouldn't make a difference, at least 3 posters explained why he was wrong. He's never answered those points, and continues to boast.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

672 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 73 invisible), 3,072 guests, and 1,357 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,222
Posts18,485,592
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.