Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
E
efw Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

Confirmation of what most of us knew but wow.

Just

WOW

E
efw Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Was this posted already?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Either way, it is good video and worth the 90 minutes to watch it.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Really well done. Almost no "talking heads" and their opinions. Just video coverage and actual documents. For instance, I thought the 200 odd cops disabled during the riots were hurt fighting the riots. Not so. They were attacked. Some of them trying to flee. No effort was made to oppose the rioters. E

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Minneapolis fell so long ago, this video should be black and white

IC B2

E
efw Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Oheremicus
Really well done. Almost no "talking heads" and their opinions. Just video coverage and actual documents. E

That’s what I thought. Very, very well documented and fascinating to hear just how insane the whole scene was.

If there were justice in our country I really believe there be many, many prosecutions.

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
That pretty well sums up our justice system, and political system now days.

Wonder why people are arming themselves?

KB

A gun in hand is worth two cops on the phone.
MOLON LABE
LET'S GO BRANDON!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So how did Minneapolis go from being a safe, super-White decent city to being a northern ghetto?

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Pathetic. The schitbags in charge failed the cops doing the real work miserably acrossthe board. ALL of those schitbags.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
So how did Minneapolis go from being a safe, super-White decent city to being a northern ghetto?

They are called liberals................

A gun in hand is worth two cops on the phone.
MOLON LABE
LET'S GO BRANDON!!
IC B3

E
efw Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Couldn’t help but be pretty deeply moved by the obviously heartbroken “retired” officers who were so brutally betrayed for political expediency..

So sad.

Certainly shows why they need to get rid of Chauvin.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
Was this posted already?

It was but no worries.

It should be posted every month until every member sees this prescient documentary.

The Fall Of Minneapolis:Feature Film Documenting George Floyd's Suicide.

Originally Posted by rte
All of these scumbags lied to push the DOJ's political agenda.

Medaria Arradondo,the police chief who foolishly called Floyd’s death a murder before any evidence had been presented.

Judge Peter Cahill,who would not allow exculpatory evidence and refused defense requests to move the trial out of Minneapolis.

Jacob Frey, the Demonrat mayor who ordered the police to stand down.

Keith Ellison,the America hating Muzzy attorney general who railroaded Chauvin and the three other police officers.He then falsely claimed Trump supporters were white supremacists and they were to blame for the riots.

Tim Walz,the Commie governor,who would not call out the National Guard but instead allowed arson and looting in Minneapolis for two weeks.

These were the ignorant comments from a newbie troll RHOD aka RepugnantHideousOdiousDemonrat.

Originally Posted by RHOD
The position George Floyd was put in was in the police manual used by that police department. However, it also states in that manual that, as soon as reasonably possible, the suspect needs to be be moved out of that position and into a "recovery position" as that position can cause positional asphyxiation resulting in death.

Derek Chauvin as a experienced and trained police officer new (or should be expected to know) that a person held in this position for an extended time would result in death. If he had forgotten this, the recent lawsuit against his policed department over a similar situation should have refreshed his memory.

One of the less senior officers suggested it was time to put George Floyd on his side in a recovery position. Derek Chauvin overruled his subordinate and kept George Floyd in that position until he went limp.

George Floyd communicated to the officers that he was having problems breathing and he was in obvious physical distress from being in that position.

People observing from the sidewalk saw George Floyds obvious distress and told the police to stop because he was killing him. In other words, rational people could see what Derek Chauvin was doing was basically killing Floyd.

Expert testimony (and the evidence they provided) to the court showed that although George Floyd did have drugs in his system, they were not present in a level that one would expect him to overdose on. Experts also testified that although George Floyd has heart disease, that was only a contributing factor, the principle cause of George Floyd's death was the stress from the position he was forced into for almost 9 minutes. This is what the autopsy reported also.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
E
efw Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
I thought it’s been here already I searched but only in the title that’s prolly why I missed it.

You’re right tho. This should be posted daily as a reminder of a whole other layer of evil they perpetrated on us in 2020!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Actually, I don't know why anybody has to be told this stuff. It's easy enough to figure out without reading an essay on the matter.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
All over that worthless POS George, He deserves what he got

E
efw Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Actually, I don't know why anybody has to be told this stuff. It's easy enough to figure out without reading an essay on the matter.

It is. We all talked about this while it was all going on.

But the world… just about EVERYONE with “authority”… told us we were nuts. All this stuff reminds us that we weren’t nuts then, so we can rest in the fact our common sense won’t betray us later either.

And it isn’t an essay, but a documentary based upon interviews with people who were there, as well as documents showing what we knew was true was in fact what authorities had before them as well.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
This is on the heads of the leftist politicians all the way up to and including Washington. Republicans did nothing to stop the insanity. The governor owns it. The mayor own's it. All this carnage over a career criminal that went into a manic episode in the throws of a lethal overdose he administered to himself rather than comply with police. This is what happens when a city declines to uphold law and order. It was sanctioned all the way from the top down to the mayors office. I feel bad for those brave officers that had to endure that Hell. they all deserve hazardous duty pay X10! Before any of you leftist start blaming Trump, understand he was helpless to do anything about it. The democrats and RINOs used it to their advantage and the Nation's detriment.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Whatever happened to that idiot mayor?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Bristoe

It is. We all talked about this while it was all going on.

But the world… just about EVERYONE with “authority”… told us we were nuts. All this stuff reminds us that we weren’t nuts then, so we can rest in the fact our common sense won’t betray us later either.

And it isn’t an essay, but a documentary based upon interviews with people who were there, as well as documents showing what we knew was true was in fact what authorities had before them as well.

Maybe so. But I've seen too much. I don't need validation to know that what I see is what I see. In fact, it's reached the "rubbing their noses in it" stage.

I don't know what to say to those who don't see it.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Back to the top

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

124 members (35, arky65, 240NMC, 10Glocks, afisher, Aviator, 11 invisible), 1,525 guests, and 802 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,601
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.