-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You very rarely see an attractive woman with hair colored like that. I'm not even sure if I have ever seen even one attractive gal in public with colored hair. And I don't see adding that kind of colored hair hair could EVER improve on a woman's looks. I don't like it but I'm old. Get off my lawn!

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Let's see, my daughter is 30 and has lived on her own since graduating high school. She is almost done with her RN, and she put herself through school while working sometimes more than one job, as a phlebotomist. She also has two kids and is married.
She sets goals and archives them, I'm pretty proud of her but more than anything she reminds me so much of my mother who also had those same attributes. To this day people I don't know come up to me and tell me how my mother helped them when they were nursing students or worked with her, so yeah I'm proud she's so much like my mom.

But she sometimes dyes her green or purple and has a couple of piercings and tattoos, guess that makes her crazy and a bad person, I would have never known had it not been pointed out here.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Makes me wonder what you fat fuggs that are so negative actually look like. If you want negativity, this is the place. Some of you must have a very sad life.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Let's see, my daughter is 30 and has lived on her own since graduating high school. She is almost done with her RN, and she put herself through school while working sometimes more than one job, as a phlebotomist. She also has two kids and is married.
She sets goals and archives them, I'm pretty proud of her but more than anything she reminds me so much of my mother who also had those same attributes. To this day people I don't know come up to me and tell me how my mother helped them when they were nursing students or worked with her, so yeah I'm proud she's so much like my mom.

But she sometimes dyes her green or purple and has a couple of piercings and tattoos, guess that makes her crazy and a bad person, I would have never known had it not been pointed out here.

Roger,

If I remember correctly, you daughters pretty fit, and she has a man, so for her, hair color does say much about her level of crazy.

When a woman's over weight, over 30, still single, riding the Tinder Cock Carousel, and has colored hair, she's probably crazy. Throw in excessive tattoo's and piercings as well.

These are the women who will do anything for attention except loose weight.

But for guys who want to keep it simple, on average, the fatter and more brightly colored her hair is, the crazier she is.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Do you deny that, generally speaking, a person with artificially colored hair is more often than not a crazy liberal weirdo?

Clearly there are exceptions to the rule. But that doesn’t mean that if you’re out in public and interact with someone fitting the description you wouldn’t be justified in having your guard up does it?

IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by pyscodog
Makes me wonder what you fat fuggs that are so negative actually look like. If you want negativity, this is the place. Some of you must have a very sad life.

The level of irony is always astounding.

Carry on sir

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by efw

Do you deny that, generally speaking, a person with artificially colored hair is more often than not a crazy liberal weirdo?

Clearly there are exceptions to the rule. But that doesn’t mean that if you’re out in public and interact with someone fitting the description you wouldn’t be justified in having your guard up does it?
I know what you are saying and yeah There are stereotypes for a reason, especially regarding race, but I try to get to know a person before drawing a conclusion.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I am grateful for folks who do that. It serves as a warning flag for crazy.
This.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It screams “LOOK AT ME”. I generally don’t have much use for those types.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I am grateful for folks who do that. It serves as a warning flag for crazy.
This.
Originally Posted by callnum
Old guys love to gripe about younger folks doing the whole freedom to choose thing. The odd colored hair kids have zero affect on you old turds.

Yet old fudds love to judge.

I laugh at the confused old fudds grabbing Costco samples like they haven’t ate in a week.
Look, lady, none of us care that you colored your hair. We just use it as an early warning that you're nuts. You don't have to keep posting and begging for attention.

IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
It's like a flashing neon sign that reads "CRAZY" and "ATTENTION WHORE".

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Remember when looking good was considered part of common courtesy?

Them days is long gone.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by JeffyD
The only problem I have with them is that I know they're not on our side, politically or culturally.
. You couldn't be more wrong. Lots of redneck girls are wearing odd colored hair. The boys not! At least around my neck of the woods.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Isn't technicolor hair, tats, and piercings the female equivalent of a CCW carrier wearing a 511 vest that screams "Shoot me first!" ????

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Remember when looking good was considered part of common courtesy?
. It wasn't courtesy thay were trolling, for something!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Colored hair, hardware in the face, neck tats etc on women is generally an indication of crazy/liberal/queer.
I live in western Oregon... there's a lot of it here in the college crowd. I'm sure there are exceptions, but they appear rare.

ETA: cracks me up that our liberal trolls get all bothered by pointing out the obvious

Last edited by longarm; 12/17/23.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by longarm
Colored hair, hardware in the face, neck tats etc on women is generally an indication of crazy/liberal/queer.
I live in western Oregon... there's a lot of it here in the college crowd. I'm sure there are exceptions, but they appear rare.

ETA: cracks me up that our liberal trolls get all bothered by pointing out the obvious

LMAO!

That’s because ole CalledScum / LostC.unt60 is a WOMAN. 😂
She hides out on DemoRat’s Underground, then comes over to the Campfire to get her ass kicked when she / it gets offended by the Truth.
Poor little whiney bitch. 😂😂😂

Last edited by chlinstructor; 12/17/23.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Do y'all live in the woods? I've seen some very attractive women (but for the tattoos and piercings. )

Yea, it means "look at me" and it works. When you ride the subway for 40 years you get to see a lot.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by richj
Do y'all live in the woods? I've seen some very attractive women (but for the tattoos and piercings. )

Yea, it means "look at me" and it works. When you ride the subway for 40 years you get to see a lot.

Hi richj,
Not as far into the woods as I'd like! I live not far from a major land grant university of 35,000 students. Taught on campus for 18 years.
I've been to NYC a dozen or so times over the years.. always amazed at the caliber of fine looking women there!

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Billie Eillish
[Linked Image from img.buzzfeed.com]

Here is her "everyday look"
[Linked Image from people.com]

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

362 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 309coug, 17CalFan, 16penny, 36 invisible), 2,603 guests, and 1,096 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,757
Posts18,514,872
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.