Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Hastings
If you owned a business and were trying to attract new customers would you put a neon colored hair freak with visible tattoos and face jewelry at the reception desk?

If you had a choice the answer is NO. Unless maybe your business is XXX videos and sex toys.

Why someone wants to devalue themselves and make a negative spectacle of themselves is beyond me. It is definitely a mental problem.

The demographic most businesses are shooting for is not the boomer in his pizz stained sweats and smell like soup.

Boomers tend to think they are more important than they really are.

Anyone other than an angry old white guy doesn’t care about hair color or piercings.

GB1

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Originally Posted by LBP
Lola Rayne is hot!
Well, maybe if she would shed some of that fat she wouldn't get so overheated. grin
She’s PHAT not fat!

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by LBP
Lola Rayne is hot!
I think the name is LOADA.
I think she could make it rain on ya!!! 👅

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BFaucett
"Yeah, these youngsters today!!... What ya gonna do with 'em??? Why, back in my day..." [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"Oh, wait..."

[Linked Image from fashion-north.com]

School of Rock Students Perform "California Dreamin'" by The Mamas & The Papas
video posted to YouTube on Sep 3, 2019
YouTube channel: School of Rock

I don’t see any colored hair. Just sayin!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
At least they have , Hair! laugh

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
At least they have , Hair! laugh

Hey!!! Watch it funny man !!!!!!
😂😂😂

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Whelenman
The news this morning was a woman with blue hair. I saw an elderly man in Meijers the other day with orange and red hair. What the heck is going on? Just curious!

Shit man...I still think a mullet is weird.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Meh, folks with no self-esteem. Don’t let someone’s hair color change who you are. Or, maybe it just draws some people out?

Yours in Liberty,

BL
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
For sure, just scope out the orangeasshole

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by callnum
If you owned a business and were trying to attract new customers would you put a neon colored hair freak with visible tattoos and face jewelry at the reception desk?

If you had a choice the answer is NO. Unless maybe your business is XXX videos and sex toys.

Why someone wants to devalue themselves and make a negative spectacle of themselves is beyond me. It is definitely a mental problem.

The demographic most businesses are shooting for is not the boomer in his pizz stained sweats and smell like soup.

Anyone other than an angry old white guy doesn’t care about hair color or piercings.
. Yet boomers control most of the money, sure wouldn't want to target that demographic! 🤔

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There’s hair, and then again there’s hair. I’ve seen women like Rog’s daughter look good with green hair, it’s usually quite apparent what sort of message is being sent with the presentation.

Tattoos used to be out there unless possibly service-related. Somewhere since I was a kid, a long time now, they went mainstream. Same thing is happening with hair color.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Crazy, or insecure, and or any number of aberrant traits. Great warning flag.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

So what’s your problem little man. You seem to need a scapegoat for your failed life. Common route for failures to castigate others who have successfully navigated life. You seem to be too out of touch with real life to realize those you criticize made your life possible. But then, old guys actually do make some mistakes. Go to your local bar and pull the seats off barstools until you find your favorite dimension. Apply prn. Oh, and you are a disgusting embarrassment to humanity. Merry Christmas

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Lol, Calleddumb has purple hair, gauged ears and a tacklebox face, sits in Mama's basement and wonders why he's a failure.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
There’s hair, and then again there’s hair. I’ve seen women like Rog’s daughter look good with green hair, it’s usually quite apparent what sort of message is being sent with the presentation.

Tattoos used to be out there unless possibly service-related. Somewhere since I was a kid, a long time now, they went mainstream. Same thing is happening with hair color.

My wife has medium length straight blonde hair. She’s always disliked her hair because she feels it’s boring. Every once in a while she adds some colored highlights. She’s done blue,green and fushia. It makes her happy and I think it’s hot.

Today she wore boots,jeans and button down shirt. Has her own pistol and shotgun. Loves to hunt and fish. Just because someone has a hair color you don’t agree with, that doesn’t make them a liberal kook

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by navlav8r
“Look at me! Look at me!”

Yup ...... Freaks gonna freak. Same with excessive tats and a bone through the nose.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Mossy
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

My wife has medium length straight blonde hair. She’s always disliked her hair because she feels it’s boring. Every once in a while she adds some colored highlights. She’s done blue,green and fushia. It makes her happy and I think it’s hot.

Today she wore boots,jeans and button down shirt. Has her own pistol and shotgun. Loves to hunt and fish. Just because someone has a hair color you don’t agree with, that doesn’t make them a liberal kook
There's a wee little bit of difference between a tastefuly done highlight job and someone walking around with a head full of bright green/blue/red hair. Just sayin...

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Every single "Unique Snowflake" has the exact same nose ring, purple hair and butterfly tat on their ass...

That is how we know they are a "Unique Snowflake".

Duhh...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Hair can be changed on a whim. Who cares. Grow it dye it cut it grow it. Told my kids when this subject came up they could do as they wished on a renewable resource. I also asked them to refrain from decorative piercing other than earrings for my daughter and tattoos while I was responsible for them. Each complied and actually have kept it up. Each now in their 30s.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have had problems with my hair turning for years now.

Turning loose!

Last edited by rodeojoe; 12/23/23.

I am just your average Joe.
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 59 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,771
Posts18,515,595
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.