-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's absolutely amazing a thread about Flave will generate multiple pages and he doesn't even have to participate........
And JBweld worms his way in and thinks it's about him.... crazy schit... Maynard

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
And with almost no effort I own this thread.

Wharton is taking notes.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Like Zelensky owns Russia.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Rooster7
And with almost no effort I own this thread.
Own what thread?
I, Rooster7, started this thread.
Just because you decided to be a drunken dickhead and post in my thread does not mean you "own" it.
Burns, to be honest, I have let you do your retarded thing because everyone can tell you're just a drunken idiot but now you have crossed into my domain.
It's not where you want to be, so do yourself a favor and go back.

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

Any pussy who is so scared she hides behind a silly user name is easy meat.

You have no idea who you're messing with, Darrin!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar
It's absolutely amazing a thread about Flave will generate multiple pages and he doesn't even have to participate........
And JBweld worms his way in and thinks it's about him.... crazy schit... Maynard

LOL.

Tactical Travis is a loser and you know about whom everyone wants to DREAM.

Ok guys we need a nickname for John....
I say JBweld.... [bleep] sticks to him... smile

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yeah, Taylor Swift, unless they are Quuueeer

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Own what thread?
I, Rooster7, started this thread.
Just because you decided to be a drunken dickhead and post in my thread does not mean you "own" it.
Burns, to be honest, I have let you do your retarded thing because everyone can tell you're just a drunken idiot but now you have crossed into my domain.
It's not where you want to be, so do yourself a favor and go back.

Any pussy who is so scared she hides behind a silly user name is easy meat.

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com][/quote]
You have no idea who you're messing with, Darrin!

Last edited by JohnBurns; 12/16/23.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R

LOL.

Tactical Travis is a loser and you know about whom everyone wants to DREAM.

Ok guys we need a nickname for John....
I say JBweld.... [bleep] sticks to him... smile

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

The butt hurt that one person has given you "guys" is very telling.

Weak individuals for sure.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Yeah, Taylor Swift, unless they are Quuueeer

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Take note.

Burns is drunk on 12/16/23 at 10:45 pm cdt.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Take note.

It would be hard to keep the gifs rollin if I was drunk.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
You got it sussed Rooster.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Take note.

It would be hard to keep the gifs rollin if I was drunk.
That’s your sobriety test? Rolling out the same gifs over and over again.

Officer, I ain’t drunk, I can still repost the same gifs to the fire!

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yep

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
JB goes catfishing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
From a Freudian perspective...

I find it fascinating how John always utilizes...

Extremely physically fit and slender memed individuates... whenever he speaks...

Most also seem sober...

As well as heterosexual.

Freud would ask...

Why is that?

Are there not fat gay drunk memes equally available?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
From his postings...

Flave is a very self-confident guy...

He also speaks the truth (albeit... with a healthy dose of painful reality for the feeble minded...).

Kinda like Trump.

No?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CashisKing
From a Freudian perspective...

I find it fascinating how John always utilizes...

Extremely physically fit and slender memed individuates... whenever he speaks...

Most also seem sober...

As well as heterosexual.

Freud would ask...

Why is that?

Are there not fat gay drunk memes equally available?

Your wish for more inclusive gifs is Duly Noted.

Originally Posted by CashLessQueen hearing her perimeter dog attacking the Fedex driver

John Burns

I have all the sources.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Morning John...

How is the hangover?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
WGAF?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is the way I see it:

Beavers attempt at doxing 'Flave is no different than the lower than dirt bullshit that Fireball2 pulled when Flave didn't want to be personal friends with him.

They are both little Chester's from Oregon that wanted to hang around the big guy on the block. When the big guy on the block grew annoyed with their "pick me! pick me! pick me as your friend!" bullshit, he ignored their PM's to become "friends."

This pissed the Chester's off. So they tried to retaliate by doxing DeFlave. He hurt their feel bads so now they are going to try and hurt his feel bads even worser, is what is going through their insecure little brains.

Ballz doxed Flaves family. Beaver is attempting to dox Flaves job.

The truth of the matter is, Beaver doesn't know jackshidt about what Flave's roll in his job is or weather or not he took the jab.

Beaver's rants were all conjecture and lies. Beaver accusing Flave of being a liberal and cutting fences to let illegals in, is 100% a lie.

Beaver saying that Flave got the jabs to keep his job is also 100% a lie.

This makes Beaver a liar and an insecure, friend starved, dufus.

P.S. I also find it humorous how all the little 'Flave hating bitches dare to come out of the woodwork and take cheap shots at him when they think he's down.

lol What a bunch of F'n pussies.

Rooster,

This is the way I see it…LMAO

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I didn’t doxx Travis. I wouldn’t doxx anyone for that matter. Flave, outed himself on several occasions over the years with his own words. Sorry Cock (Rooster) that shìt slinging has wings with Ballz, but not the Beav.

*Pick me, pick me, Wanna be friends with Flave email*…

Seriously, Rooster? I can find that plausible with Ballz. But, me, nah. I’m not of the inclination that I need more friends or acceptance - especially on an internet site. I admit, I don’t wake up looking forward to jumping on the Fire to throw my dick in members faces for my personal gratification, like Travis.

Hell, Travis, has on several occasions tried to poke at me, because I won’t follow along with his ranting schtick at members. His words at me were, iirc. “Fûck, Beaver!” “He wants to be friends with everyone”. Sorry, Rooster for not being a devout follower of all things Flave. That can be your job.

Now, If you haven’t learned from Flave’s posts at members he doesn’t like. He’ll say things that are lies, hoping it will stick in members minds. I can’t speak for anyone else who Flave has posted at. So, I won’t speak to the truthfulness of what Flave posted about them…

But for me I can. *I sent Travis (1) email back about the time he was moving to Florida. I was asking about two things, iirc. 1) he was selling a Bergara rifle in 308 Win that I had a question about it. 2) I saw a picture of Menefee knife that had orange scales he owned. I was curious what it was called…

There was no “I want to be your friend.” There was no “Why are you so mean to me.” There was no “I think you’re an ass-hat”. Email. He can produce the email if he still has it. I don’t have my email. It was deleted years ago to make room in my PM box.

You are almost right. My accusations about Travis was not ‘Conjecture’ as you posted, rather it was ‘Supposition’ based on a gut feeling of facts from reading his posts. It wasn’t a hard mile for me to travel to put down a very accurate and plausible case that Flave’s been a liar and a bullshìtter - Not only about Covid and him being a non-mask wearing, pure-blood, heroine. But what would have caused his extreme angst against members who took the needle?

My accusation, that he took the jab, must’ve been a direct hit, because your girlfriend sure didn’t deny it. If he did or didn’t take the needle - ICGAF. I don’t like any smart-ass, that runs his mouth on others when they are hiding a secret about themselves. That’s called, in this particular case, being a lying POS.

As for the fence cutting remark I made…Are you really gonna play yourself as that stupid? You seem to admire Flave, so I assume you know he posts shìt at people for negative effect. But now you take issue with me doing the same to him? That makes you look like the guy protecting a female in the gif I posted. It’s a weak position to take, Rooster.

To close this out, after giving this gem of a turd you penned more time and explanation than it deserves. I didn’t break Travis down for sport. I didn’t do it because he hurt my feelings, or over Oregon, politics, me being fat, crosseyed or that my ex-wife left me - Laffin, which no surprise, was another lie made for a lasting effect from Travis to his tribe.

I did it because I watched Flave, tear the fùck out of Luv2Safari over his dog. Travis, initially signaling to his minions not to attack Bruce- and like good minions, they held back…

Until, Flave, being Flave, he had to come back and crush the guy without any regard for Bruce and his wife. Luv2safari, is a guy who’s in his 70’s and made a major fùck-up. He’s been a good member around this place for a long while.

While there was some valid criticism given to Bruce from a couple members. One being Ribka, about the need to always have the proper gear on a hunting dog for the safety of the dog. And then some genuine raw feelings from a few other members who saw the preventable situation as horrific. Travis, went all in on beating Bruce without letting up until Flave was satisfied - by the next day! Bruce, didn’t deserve what Travis started and brought down on his head. It wasn’t necessary or just. It was purely entertainment, Flave style.

I wasn’t a bully in school and I wasn’t ever bullied. But, like most people, I don’t like ass-holes either that make a sport of picking on weak people for laughs, no matter the impact to them. Caveat - unless they deserve it. You reading this GunGizzard? Ballz?

Travis, has enjoyed, and embraced his status as town clown, entertaining all of us to some degree. Myself included.

He, was great at providing members, who are always looking for a car wreck to see and view the bodies. Secretly saying to themselves…Thankfully, it wasn’t me in that crash today. It’s a safe way to play it around this place when Flave’s roaming. And many do it. They just might not admit it aloud.

So, I smacked your girl and now she’s run off. Sorry, Rooster, the bitch deserved it. If you’re now having a hard time dealing with it, you are not alone.

🦫 out.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

685 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 68 invisible), 3,208 guests, and 1,373 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,104
Posts18,483,222
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.