Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Yes. Half of them got wiped out when they crossed back into Wy during wolf season. The rest will get it soon enough.

Todd

GB1

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
The bigger question is, why are there respectable Colorado residents on this site flaming me for having a non-coward stance on Colorado wolf management?

Todd

S
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
I can't figure why you think as you do. I have never seen a post on here from a Colorado resident that favored wolf introduction. If you are such a non coward why weren't you out there having petitions to not introduce the wolf. How much money did you contribute the cause ? I was at every local CPW meeting and voiced my negativity to the proposal.

What have you done?

If you live close to a breeding pack and such a non coward, why weren't you out there killing them?

Lot of chest thumpers on this site like you. When it comes time for the doing, they are not around. Typical, all mouth and no action.

Last edited by saddlesore; 12/16/23.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Wolves, Californians, cry baby non resident hunters. Enjoy! Can we interest you in a few grizzlies?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Justahunter
Yes. Half of them got wiped out when they crossed back into Wy during wolf season. The rest will get it soon enough.

Todd

Tell me about this wolf season where this occurred...

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by saddlesore
I can't figure why you think as you do. I have never seen a post on here from a Colorado resident that favored wolf introduction. If you are such a non coward why weren't you out there having petitions to not introduce the wolf. How much money did you contribute the cause ? I was at every local CPW meeting and voiced my negativity to the proposal.

What have you done?

If you live close to a breeding pack and such a non coward, why weren't you out there killing them?

Lot of chest thumpers on this site like you. When it comes time for the doing, they are not around. Typical, all mouth and no action.

Not quite sire, I’m on the board of trustees for the town I live in. Our local government including our county government couldn’t have been more politically involved in the opposition to this, we have the letters and I’m still very active in the opposition. As I said earlier, Colorado is lost politically, but I’m not going to quit trying but good for you for not having a clue about me and what WE do to oppose this…

Todd

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
“ but good for you for not having a clue about me and what WE do to oppose this…”

That’s exactly why we think you’re a jerk. You labeled us…

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Not at all, and I’m sorry you took it that way.. If Colorado’s people don’t stand up to this liberal agenda and policy in action, and do what is right when nobody is watching, then the results of those choices will be 100% deserved. And if you want to physically stand up to this when no one is watching, but you don’t have the balls to,.. you’re a coward. It’s that simple. Your vote as a concerned sportsman and conservationist in Colorado is NEVER going to count anymore .

Todd

Last edited by Justahunter; 12/17/23.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Let me spell this out for you clearly so I can quit hurting feelings, as this is the ONLY thing I’ve eluded to in this thread. If Colorado sportsmen and conservationist don’t want wolves, they are going to have to kill them every first chance they get. If they choose not to do that when they can and when they know they won’t get caught, they are cowards and will get 100% of what they deserve ..

Todd

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Todd

Tell me about this wolf season where this occurred...

The wolves wondered into Wyoming and got legally killed.

Todd

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Just because it's a law doesn't mean it's right.

Life is good live it while you can.
S
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
Let me spell this out for you clearly so I can quit hurting feelings, as this is the ONLY thing I’ve eluded to in this thread. If Colorado sportsmen and conservationist don’t want wolves, they are going to have to kill them every first chance they get. If they choose not to do that when they can and when they know they won’t get caught, they are cowards and will get 100% of what they deserve ..

Todd

That I agree with and have always planned to follow it

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Not at all, and I’m sorry you took it that way.. If Colorado’s people don’t stand up to this liberal agenda and policy in action, and do what is right when nobody is watching, then the results of those choices will be 100% deserved. And if you want to physically stand up to this when no one is watching, but you don’t have the balls to,.. you’re a coward. It’s that simple. Your vote as a concerned sportsman and conservationist in Colorado is NEVER going to count anymore .

Todd
I’m not dumb enough to proclaim on an open forum what I might or might not do about issues in my state.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Look at the Colorado wolves thread for a little tid bit of info

Last edited by sherm_61; 12/18/23.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BeanMan

Todd
I’m not dumb enough to proclaim on an open forum what I might or might not do about issues in my state.

Well… you kinda just did. As much as I did anyway. There I go labeling you again.. err wait….

Todd

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Little update, there flying the wolves to Colorado

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

S
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
Too bad they didn't put Polis and his First husband in one of those crates and ship them back to Oregon.

All those CPW employees will be out of work in five years when there are not enough elk and deer to sell enough licenses to support them.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Too bad they didn't put Polis and his First husband in one of those crates and ship them back to Oregon.

All those CPW employees will be out of work in five years when there are not enough elk and deer to sell enough licenses to support them.

100%… I wonder how hard they’ll investigate…

Todd

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never fear, the lost revenue from license sales of deer and elk tags will be more than offset by tourist dollars doing wolf watching sick

This wolf reintroduction is nothing short of a travesty. Apparently weve not learned anything from the Yellowstone reintroduction. The other thing, wolves would have been in the state soon enough as witnessed by the pack up by Walden. I get the "complete ecosystem" concept but this isn't Alaska or Siberia where they have 1000s miles to roam. It won't be long, livestock growers will be dealing with them. Maybe that's a side benefit - all the cattle and sheep I saw 5-6 miles into the backcountry this summer will absorb most of the hit. I can't see how those free range animals will fair too well against a predator they've never experienced.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1minute, 160user, 57 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,433 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,943
Posts18,480,152
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.