Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
UFOs are just BS

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
UFOs are just BS

That settles it...UFOs consider yourselves ignored.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Tucker refers to the "spiritual" nature of UFOs,...according to the information he's been given.

If that's truly the case, then little green men don't figure into it.

Watched some videos of Tucker last night talking to Grusch and others. What I took away from that -

They do not mention extra-terrestrials but refer to nonhuman entities that were recovered. That is a distinct difference as you pointed out. The spiritual aspect they spoke about does lead one down a path -doesn't it?
Others are being communicated with and no one knows who exactly is running that show but the billions missing in audits in the Pentagon- Nasa budgets have likely been paying for it. Top Senators and others were denied access- including Harry Reid.
Numerous interceptions attempted by Russian pilots ended badly for some of those pilots. Referring to, "a massive ability to retaliate" and while it didn't sound like an actual recounting one of the whistleblowers (ex military pilot) said they would turn you into charcoal pretty quick.

In one instance, an Iranian aircraft fired a missile at a UAP and the missile was simply absorbed.

They reaffirmed the stories most have heard about nuclear missile sites being taken over temporarily, missiles put into launch readiness etc...- then suddenly back to normal.

Only about 5% of incidents are reported by pilots. These crafts have the reported ability to go in and out of water at will. Makes one wonder if there are more than one such nonhuman life form going at it around us but other beings are here around us and we can't discern their presence.

The few who seemed to 'know' something dark, including Tucker, were in agreement that if people were told there would be great fear.

Fear is for the timid and the young, Tucker didn't explode or crawl into a hole when he was told, and neither would I, just saying.

We have every right to know the truth, whatever that truth may be.

Last edited by KillerBee; 12/18/23.

KB

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I wonder if .gov is connecting this ufo technology/intelligence with the ancient construction of items only visible from high altitude?
The figures of animals and perfectly straight lines carved into the landscape that run for miles and align with astronomical events and the construction of ziggurats that had a pagan spiritual purpose?

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I’m no tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist but when you look into the sky and contemplate how far away is the end? Or does it “space” just go on forever? We have ZERO ways to measure or calculate that…. The simple odds are that there is “something” or “someone” out there 😳

Last edited by hardway; 12/18/23.
IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by hillestadj
UFOs are just BS

LOL

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Lots to unpack here for a mere three minute video, but will give it a shot;

First thing I question on a "news" release (it wasn't inadvertent) of this magnitude is the timing. Why now? Timing is everything. More on that later ......

I am a big disciple of Dr. Steven Greer. I consider him the foremost expert and authentic expert on "UFO". He's been at this for 30 years, large team, 1,000 military and government peeps. Met with several presidents, CIA, etc. And yes, several layers of personal security. Laurance "Larry" Spelman Rockefeller Jr., one of his supporters. But you can look all this stuff up. Most importanly, Greer has many documentaries on Amazon Prime, definitely must watch stuff. <--- !!!

In any event, I will try to highlight some of the basic premises Dr. Greer has put forward. Hopefully I won't butcher his great work in the interest of brevity;

There are several alien species coming and going on our planet. Ya, they've been here since man first stood-up on two legs.

Ya, they are inter-dimensional, why they can come and go (vanish) so fast.

Ya, their interest ratcheted-up when we started setting off nukes. Nukes in space is where the aliens drew the "red line." BTW, they view us neanderthals, always fighting and trying to kill each other off. Not exactly "spiritual" in nature and not worth the bother (for now) to trying to reform. Not even close to their spiritual level.

The U.S. government has captured their aircraft (and aliens), reversed engineered the stuff and has had the "secret" to unlimited free energy since the 1950's. This has posed a dilemma for them, as the release of free energy would upend an industry worth trillions and trillions. Plus free and abundant energy would change the cultural landscape entirely. So, the U.S. Government has kept that genie in it's bottle. But......

The U.S. Government has taken that technology and built chit. Most the "UFO" reports are their stuff. The Feds encourage the UFO stories, allows them to fly around "in plain site". The majority of UFO "experts" we see on YouTube (or TV) are on the CIA payroll, hyping the alien chit as cover for their work.

So ya, we possess the knowledge for unlimited free energy. Course now if the U.S. Government admits it, the first question will be "how long have you had this?". They don't want to deal with the question.

Greer's big contention is the U.S. Government will manufacture an "alien invasion of earth" to ratchet up the Defense Budget (save the planet from alien invaders), take control of the planet to save us, etc. God knows they have the technology to pull off this fake invasion, right?

Back to the timing ......

What better time than now? They've made clear world dominance is the goal and in that process Trump has to go. (as well as Putin and others). So, my premise, not Greer's, is 2024 is perfect timing. Great excuse to call off elections and sieze control. The chant will change from "kill Putin" to "kill the Aliens".

Is Tucker part of the subtrefuge?
Has Tucker been duped?
Has Tucker stumbled across the truth at some level?

Dunno.

But watch for the "Alien" Drumbeat to pick-up. That will be a big clue.

Of course the Aliens my actually show-up and blow the whistle on the whole charade. That would be fun, huh.

My .223 cents worth.

Dr. Steven Greer - See his documentaries on Amazon Prime.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 12/18/23.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Name the amount of bet you're willing to make.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Originally Posted by hillestadj
UFOs are just BS

LOL

Awesome!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Hey Supfoo, I have been following Dr. Steven Greer for some time now, very interesting man and I am surprised he has not fallen off of a building or fallen through a window in a 100-story building yet lol.

I am no expert on Aliens, but I do have an open mind. To extraterrestrials, humans are most likely what ants are to us. Let's say, you are rebuilding your patio and you discover an Ant Colony, would you try to communicate with them, or would you ignore, or get rid of them?

With Earth being in the 'Goldilocks Zone' we have an environment/planet that supports life and would attract other intelligent life forms. Civilizations so advanced could very possibly terraform a planet to suit their specific needs, if so, what would be the first thing you would do to make it habitable for our life form?

If I were terraforming Earth, the first thing I would have done is to get rid of hostile critters, so I would have killed off all of the Dinosaurs, and many people believe that this is what happened to the dinosaurs. So I am not concerned, if there are Aliens, they could have eliminated us, and they have not so obviously we serve a purpose or to them, we are just ant like critters.

Many people also believe that we humans were created through DNA manipulation, and God is an Alien who created mankind. An interesting theory, as proposed in the book 'Chariot of the Gods.

There are 1 million questions, right?

KB

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
1 and 4.

It isn't energy that kills, its holes.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by UltraMAGA
Release it all

Yeah. People need to be informed if they are to make informed decisions. Some people maybe won't be able to handle it. "Oh well." Most will. The people who want to make these decisions for others underestimate others and overestimate themselves. The only legitimate (in fuzzy terms) reason to keep people in the dark is if you're using their ignorance for nefarious purposes.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Lee, if it is true that travel above the speed of light is impossible, then it is also physically impossible for any aliens to have visited us. The distances are far too great and the likelihood of an advanced civilization within our own galaxy so vanishingly small that it is just an impossibility that they are flitting around in our atmosphere willy nilly.

There may indeed be intelligent species out there - but none of them will ever meet.

It is also virtually impossible for any such civilization to even know we exist. Light and electromagnetic radiation like radio waves also cannot exceed the speed of light. Therefore, since we have only been using radio or anything like it for less than 100 years, there is no chance of us being detected from beyond 100 light years away. That does not encompass even a billionth part of our own galaxy.

That's the physics as we understand it. But it's still the Theory of Relativity and not the Law of Relativity. I look at how little we knew three hundred years ago and wonder how little we know now. This phenomenon has been occurring since man could write. So I don't think that it's all 10th-generation supersecret DARPA stuff. I'd like to think it's not green men, as that's a troubling thought, as to why they have been here so long and not introduced themselves for good or bad. I don't know what it is, but I am certan the government has a real good idea, and they are not talking. And won't.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1936M71, 1lessdog, 160user, 222Sako, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 56 invisible), 2,514 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,331
Posts18,487,575
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.