T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Go Tim.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It time a few of our MT members get to supporting somebody to defeat Tester.

Right now Sheehy looks pretty good.

What say Montana boys?

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Taconic11: I can't wait to vote for him!
He was here in town for a speech a couple weeks back and I was VERY impressed.
Just about ANYONE on earth would be better that two fingered, lying, 5 in 1 (votes ultra liberal/anti-American for five years in the Senate and the last year before election time "acts" like he's conservative!) jon tester.
Sheehy will be a great addition to the wobbly United States Senate (I predict).
GO SHEEHY
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I'd vote for a dead p-dog if it was running against Tester. He's as big a POS that ever called Montana home.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BangPop
I'd vote for a dead p-dog if it was running against Tester. He's as big a POS that ever called Montana home.

^this

Tester has a huge war chest ( mostly California money) and is running ads like crazy. I’ll probably send Tim a few bucks. Tester is huge pile of liberal chit.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
What was hilarious somebody few weeks ago put up a Sheehy sign right in the middle of Big Sandy along side 87

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Tester has a M99 in the rear window though.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

What say Montana boys?

I met him when he first started campaigning and talked about my concerns (mostly about the Supreme Court and standing up for constitutional principles of small government) He said the right things even when I told him I don't like McConnell and was concerned that he (Tim) was purportedly the Turtle's pick. I'd vote for any (R) over Tester, so I have low standards. All things equal, I'd rather see Rosendale take out Tester and I ain't a fan of anyone who constantly reminds us that he was a SEAL, but Sheehy will do.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Remsen

What say Montana boys?

I met him when he first started campaigning and talked about my concerns (mostly about the Supreme Court and standing up for constitutional principles of small government) He said the right things even when I told him I don't like McConnell and was concerned that he (Tim) was purportedly the Turtle's pick. I'd vote for any (R) over Tester, so I have low standards. All things equal, I'd rather see Rosendale take out Tester and I ain't a fan of anyone who constantly reminds us that he was a SEAL, but Sheehy will do.

Rosendale already lost to Tester once because he ran a shitty campaign and let Tester's Green Decoys sway enough weak minds.

Do you think Rosendale learned a lesson and will do better on Pro 2A and hunters rights?

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Does Montana have Mail-In ballots and Dominion electronic voting machines.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102

^^^^^

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Y'all are about to be informed by ol' Tits-on-boar-hog that it's no use to even bother to vote.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I agree with Remsen 100%, whoever put that Sheehy sign up in Big Sandy id love to shake there hand.
I remember when Baucus was China ambassador and him and Tester did this campaign that they were going to China to do a trade deal for Montanans. Next year Testers worth went up 3.000.000, google it think that was a coincidence, but he's doing whats right and protecting Montanans. He's nothing but a P.O.S sell out

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

anytime a repub looses its cheating.....if they win, its because they where allowed to......get real......bob

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

anytime a repub looses its cheating.....if they win, its because they where allowed to......get real......bob
Does MT have Mail-in Ballots and use Dominion electronic voting machines?

ICYMI, 1 in 5 Voters surveyed that used the Mail-in system in 2020 admitted to cheating.

The real numbers are prolly much higher than that, I mean, get real, how many are actually willing to admit to such a crime.

Last edited by steve4102; 12/19/23.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

What say Montana boys?

Rosendale already lost to Tester once because he ran a shitty campaign and let Tester's Green Decoys sway enough weak minds.

Do you think Rosendale learned a lesson and will do better on Pro 2A and hunters rights?

I wasn't living in MT full time during the 2018 election so I am not familiar with how Rosendale ran his campaign. I've met him a few times and I've watched him as a member of the House, so that's what I go on rather than how he campaigned for federal office six years ago.

While I'm not a fan of Zinke (another former SEAL who doesn't live up to his conservative claims), who has been less than impressive in his return to the House, I am a huge fan of Rosendale and how he is doing exactly what he promised to do. So simply based on track records in Congress, Rosendale is a stellar candidate for the Senate. Whether his campaigning is good enough, I have no idea.

But looking back at 2018, Rosendale came very close to winning and he was a federal unknown taking on an incumbent who had massive left wing backing. Since that time he's shown that he's as solid a conservative as anyone could hope for.

If Rosendale goes for the Senate seat, he gets my vote throughout the primary and general elections. If Sheehy is the only (R) candidate in the general, he is my candidate, but I'd pick Rosendale over him in a primary.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

What say Montana boys?

I wasn't living in MT full time during the 2018 election so I am not familiar with how Rosendale ran his campaign. I've met him a few times and I've watched him as a member of the House, so that's what I go on rather than how he campaigned for federal office six years ago.

While I'm not a fan of Zinke (another former SEAL who doesn't live up to his conservative claims), who has been less than impressive in his return to the House, I am a huge fan of Rosendale and how he is doing exactly what he promised to do. So simply based on track records in Congress, Rosendale is a stellar candidate for the Senate. Whether his campaigning is good enough, I have no idea.

But looking back at 2018, Rosendale came very close to winning and he was a federal unknown taking on an incumbent who had massive left wing backing. Since that time he's shown that he's as solid a conservative as anyone could hope for.

If Rosendale goes for the Senate seat, he gets my vote throughout the primary and general elections. If Sheehy is the only (R) candidate in the general, he is my candidate, but I'd pick Rosendale over him in a primary.
Right on Remsen, i wasn't happy with Zinkes vote to keep McCarthy. Or his latest votes either.
I

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sherm_61

What say Montana boys?

Right on Remsen, i wasn't happy with Zinkes vote to keep McCarthy. Or his latest votes either.
I

I'm with you guys, Matt Rosendale is one of the few good guys in DC. But anything has to better than liberal John Tester. Steve Daines has also been a disappointment, but 1000% better than any Democrat.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Remsen, you commented on growing tired of hearing Sheehe tell us he was a SEAL, why do you think he does that?

Is it because he is really full of himself or maybe because it seems to sell well with the Rural types?

It seems that SEALs that go into politics don't fare so well.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Remsen, you commented on growing tired of hearing Sheehe tell us he was a SEAL, why do you think he does that?

Is it because he is really full of himself or maybe because it seems to sell well with the Rural types?

It seems that SEALs that go into politics don't fare so well.

I'm sure the campaign managers think it's a strong selling point with both rural types and conservatives generally. Maybe it is, in fact.

I'd certainly respect a candidate more if he had a background in the military as opposed to a background in, say, community organizing and racebaiting (e.g., Obama and his crew). But when I ask a candidate "what's going to happen if you win and McConnell pressures you to follow the RINO agenda of not fighting back against the Marxists in D.C." and he says "I learned how to fight back as a SEAL", that is a red flag (and exactly the conversation I had with Sheehy).

Congrats on having been a SEAL, but D.C. is littered with former military guys who are worthless. Tell me what you're going to do if you win and be clear about it, then fuggin DO IT when you win.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

108 members (69sportfury, 17CalFan, akpls, AKislander, Akhutr, 450yukon, 12 invisible), 1,542 guests, and 1,014 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,535
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.