Archive link to AP News article

In any case, hope you were long on X.

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
At least it ain’t the damn “chicom’s”! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
U.S. made Hitachi 1085 sounds good to me.

Japanese will modernize the plan and Made US Steel Great Again.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Ha, them Brain Dead Lazy Ass Union fuqks on The Iron Range are going to be in for a rude awaking when they have to actually do some work, or else.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The people who work there just had their life changed.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You can blame the US government for the evisceration of the middle class and the American dream of owning a home and raising a family to the outsourcing of our factories and production facilities to. Greed. Nixon fuced up.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Morewood
You can blame the US government for the evisceration of the middle class and the American dream of owning a home and raising a family to the outsourcing of our factories and production facilities to. Greed. Nixon fuc@ed up.
USS is Union, start there.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Stickfight: My father (who was a WW II wounded veteran and prisoner of war and who worked in the steel industry through the rest of his life) is "rolling over in his grave there at Tahoma National Cemetery!
Sad day indeed.
I worry about the future of this country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Might be a good move for all the Jap made cars here in the US of A. And those on this board who buy the Jap cars and trucks.

GOA
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Stickfight: My father (who was a WW II wounded veteran and prisoner of war and who worked in the steel industry through the rest of his life) is "rolling over in his grave there at Tahoma National Cemetery!
Sad day indeed.
I worry about the future of this country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

During WW2 they were the enemy and China was an ally. Now it's just the opposite. My Dad was a WW2 vet also, and never trusted the Germans or the Japanese as long as he lived. I guess when somebody shoots at you, you might be a bit wary for a while. I still trust them over the Chicoms.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Morewood
You can blame the US government for the evisceration of the middle class and the American dream of owning a home and raising a family to the outsourcing of our factories and production facilities to. Greed. Nixon fuc@ed up.
USS is Union, start there.

It wasn't the the trade unions that negotiated the favorable trade deals to the pacific/Indo rim thus gutting America in production jobs and capability.

Your hatred of unions clouds your mind to the reality of our elected government selling us down the river over a period of decades.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Other than Nixon and China... the glorious Right refuses to have it sink in that NAFTA was a Reagan and Bush project. One that benefitted the wealthy but devastated the middle class and blue-collar workers. One that offered little in the way of relocating and retraining workers. That, in conjunction with the '88 BRAC authorized military base closures devastated communities.

Phil

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How much of that $15 billion is going into Pedo Biden's Swiss bank account??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Japan is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US since 1945

The Rifle is the Weapon of Democracy
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
China since 1971

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Yes

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Other than Nixon and China... the glorious Right refuses to have it sink in that NAFTA was a Reagan and Bush project. One that benefitted the wealthy but devastated the middle class and blue-collar workers. One that offered little in the way of relocating and retraining workers. That, in conjunction with the '88 BRAC authorized military base closures devastated communities.

Phil

You cherry pick. Blow job Bill Clinton signed it into law.

Last edited by Morewood; 12/18/23.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I like it. Got 200 shares

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Phil
Why do you support pedophiles?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The Brazilians have owned Arcelor Mittal for years. The US activity discourages US based mining companies. I was in MN looking at a couple of those operations. I’ve never seen a more backwards run place in my life. They had a half dozen shovels that cost something on the order of $600/hr loading only one truck per hour. It takes about two minutes to load those haul trucks. The rest of the time the shovels sat there idle with the operator reading his IPhone. A total of about 15 minutes of work per hour for those shovel operators. They were the very model of inefficiency. They don’t care either.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

423 members (160user, 17CalFan, 22250rem, 10Glocks, 280shooter, 2500HD, 37 invisible), 1,747 guests, and 1,061 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,874
Posts18,478,818
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.