Hop To
Page 3 of 254 1 2 3 4 5 253 254
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Al_Nyhus
Glad to see you working with the Leupold Back. Country one pieces. 😀

I really wish Hawkins would do an integrated ring/base for the Kimber 84M/L.......

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
GB1

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by jowens
Stick, please let us know your thoughts on the trijicon. I know you’ll put it through the wringer. The credo in 2-10x36 has my interest peaked.

The tenmile did quite well in testing on the rokslide scope eval by Form. If the credo is solid for you then that will boost confidence greatly that his wasn’t just a one off good one and that trijicon is putting out some tough and repeatable goods.

Am interested in this as well

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RevMike
Stick:

My eyes aren't good enough. Is that 3.275" COAL?

Looks like it to me Mike.

I'll be watching this one. I have thought a Montana set up at such would be a wicked animal.

Semper Fi
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
The Reupold BC's are Skookum,they have meat on the bone. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

As to said Trijicon Credo HX 1-8x28. It's glass is very obviously great. The controls are intuitive,concise and very friendly. Hint.

I'd take parallax control,but it's not offered in said Model. The reticle(MOA sadly) and illumination(way daylight bright) are fhuqking exceptional. I'll always take FFP Mil/Mil when given a choice,but as there are NO choices in this Model,FFP MOA/MOA is certainly doable. Eye-relief is both forgiving and HUGE. It's very WELL laid out. Hint.

The erector is billed as 100 MOA,though this one actuates 105 (windage centered). There is no zero stop,but setting zero is fast and easy,by loosening the top of the locking turret and removing same to index as per whim. The erector scale is 25MOA per revolution,in .25MOA increments. Such things make sense,rather than say a Reupold MK5's Mil erector,travelling 10.5 Mil per revolution...which is pretty fhuqking stupid. With the Credo's locking turrets(both) and robust erector detents,one isn't going to actuate either adjustment,without WANTING to. These are good things. Hint.

1000 words in comparison. Hint.

These things are of course granted in accordance to billed Specifications and less a bullet being fired,yet. Hint.

To be continued. Hint..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
227yds on 8x. Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is so exciting.

Will Leupold be able to keep up with the ChiComs? Not looking good but maybe it will be a Cinderella story?

I, like all the Fans, can't wait for more pictures of "pretend" hunting, staged shots, and "wares that exist".

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Love and Kisses.

Fixated in Wyoming.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The Reupold BC's are Skookum,they have meat on the bone. Hint.

As to said Trijicon Credo HX 1-8x28. It's glass is very obviously great. The controls are intuitive,concise and very friendly. Hint.

I'd take parallax control,but it's not offered in said Model. The reticle(MOA sadly) and illumination(way daylight bright) are fhuqking exceptional. I'll always take FFP Mil/Mil when given a choice,but as there are NO choices in this Model,FFP MOA/MOA is certainly doable. Eye-relief is both forgiving and HUGE. It's very WELL laid out. Hint.

The erector is billed as 100 MOA,though this one actuates 105 (windage centered). There is no zero stop,but setting zero is fast and easy,by loosening the top of the locking turret and removing same to index as per whim. The erector scale is 25MOA per revolution,in .25MOA increments. Such things make sense,rather than say a Reupold MK5's Mil erector,travelling 10.5 Mil per revolution...which is pretty fhuqking stupid. With the Credo's locking turrets(both) and robust erector detents,one isn't going to actuate either adjustment,without WANTING to. These are good things. Hint.

1000 words in comparison. Hint.

These things are of course granted in accordance to billed Specifications and less a bullet being fired,yet. Hint.

Isn't the Credo HX the MOA version of the Credo in Mil? Sorry if I am mistaken?

https://www.trijicon.com/products/details/cr828-c-2900032

Semper Fi
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Indeed,at the time of order,Euro' didn't have same and now it appears that they don't have the MOA/MOA. Kiss,find pressure and rock on. Hint.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
No worries.. Carry on the with the plan of the day!

Semper Fi
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I suspect John Burns's distain for Stick is the same distain he has for the women of the "Real Housewives" shows. He thinks Stick is pompous and narcissistic, but he can't take his eyes off the titties.

BTW, the Trij is made in Japan.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 12/20/23.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Load Development done in (3) shots and long before base,rings or glass was affixed. Hint.

Now to simply shoot a zero,verify stabilization and gun come-ups. Hint.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
I'm liking to hear how about 1 - 8 Arken works out I've been thinking about one of these anyway.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
As to said Trijicon Credo HX 1-8x28. It's glass is very obviously great. The controls are intuitive, concise and very friendly. Hint.

I'd take parallax control,but it's not offered in said Model. The reticle(MOA sadly) and illumination(way daylight bright) are fhuqking exceptional. I'll always take FFP Mil/Mil when given a choice, but as there are NO choices in this Model,FFP MOA/MOA is certainly doable. Eye-relief is both forgiving and HUGE. It's very WELL laid out. Hint.

The erector is billed as 100 MOA, though this one actuates 105 (windage centered). There is no zero stop, but setting zero is fast and easy, by loosening the top of the locking turret and removing same to index as per whim. The erector scale is 25MOA per revolution, in .25MOA increments. Such things make sense, rather than say a Reupold MK5's Mil erector, travelling 10.5 Mil per revolution...which is pretty fhuqking stupid. With the Credo's locking turrets(both) and robust erector detents, one isn't going to actuate either adjustment, without WANTING to. These are good things. Hint.
Toldjaso, but in mrad. *grin*

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by beretzs
Originally Posted by RevMike
Stick:

My eyes aren't good enough. Is that 3.275" COAL?

Looks like it to me Mike.

I'll be watching this one. I have thought a Montana set up at such would be a wicked animal.

I'd like to hear particulars, twist, throat, powder....

HMM-161, HMM-364
Semper Fi Brothers
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Bore sighted at 25yds,shot once,corrected and flung a Hasty Trio at 50yds. Looked things over,holes were round,corrected and fired (1) shot at 100yds and zero'd turrets. Hint.

Pea Soup hit The Deck,so hopefuly come-ups in the morning. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What made you want to try another Leupold scope out?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I root for Reupold,harder than they do themselves and that is a right fhuqking proper Dichotomy. Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
What made you want to try another Leupold scope out?

To memorialize the struggle? The struggle will be EPIC.

It's coming. Stay Tuned. Hint. Hint.

Originally Posted by LiL Fish struggling to get a Leupold to WORK

Originally Posted by Normal 24hr CF Member with a decent rifle getting a Leupold to work

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Another question; why the 7mm Mauser?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Admittedly,10.5 Mils per revolution is REALLY fhuqking funny! Hint.

Same goes the Goat Fhuqk 35mm tube,to eek less erector travel and less parallax control. Hint.

Not to mention a fhuqking zero stop,that can't even deliver all of it's lesser erector travel. Hint.

You make a great point,about eeking a .796 BC's splendor,in a rather sensational parcel. Hint.

Page 3 of 254 1 2 3 4 5 253 254

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (12344mag, 02bfishn, 1234, 1lessdog, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 62 invisible), 2,428 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,572
Posts18,491,887
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.