Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Marley7x57
I hardly consider any events around Jan 6 to be considered an "insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof". If it does, then any protest could be considered the same.

Anybody to consider it be so is an idiot.
This ^^

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This will likely head to the Supreme Court.

https://thehill.com/regulation/cour...-colorado-ballot-in-14th-amendment-case/

Colorado’s highest court Thursday knocked former President Trump off the state’s Republican primary ballot under the 14th Amendment in a 4-3 ruling, making it the first state to block him from seeking the presidency because of his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack.

The court put its ruling on hold until Jan. 4, so Trump can first seek review from the Supreme Court. Assuming he does, Trump’s name automatically remains on the ballot until the justices resolve the appeal.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Colorado Supreme Court just ruled him ineligible to be on the Colorado primary ballot via the 14th Sec 3.

I hate to tell you I told you so, but I told you so.

Just stop with the “it wasn’t an insurrection” bullcrap. Play stupid if you want; act like the stuff being said HERE prior to and immediately after J6 never happened. Gaslight yourselves all you want; just don’t piss on MY boots and expect me to agree it’s raining. You know, and I know, what Trump tried to do, and it went far beyond the events of J6. And we know many here were more than ok with it. Still are! So just cut the crap.

EFW, there’s your answer: I reject your premise, because it’s bullshit and we both know it.

Obviously this ain’t over. To SCOTUS it goes. I have a sneaking suspicion SCOTUS ain’t gonna rescue Trump, from this or from Jack Smith, because to do so is to essentially cut off their own nuts. But we’ll see. I haven’t been wrong about any of this yet… but it’s still possible.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Jeff Obama

You’re a fugking idiot

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Colorado Supreme Court just ruled him ineligible to be on the Colorado primary ballot via the 14th Sec 3.

Just stop with the “it wasn’t an insurrection” bullcrap. Play stupid if you want; act like the stuff being said HERE prior to and immediately after J6 never happened. Gaslight yourselves all you want; just don’t piss on MY boots and expect me to agree it’s raining. You know, and I know, what Trump tried to do, and it went far beyond the events of J6. And we know many here were more than ok with it. Still are! So just cut the crap.

EFW, there’s your answer: I reject your premise, because it’s bullshit and we both know it.

Obviously this ain’t over. To SCOTUS it goes. I have a sneaking suspicion SCOTUS ain’t gonna rescue Trump, from this or from Jack Smith, because to do so is to essentially cut off their own nuts. But we’ll see. I haven’t been wrong about any of this yet… but it’s still possible.

You reject my premise that “insurrection” has a legal definition, and that for J6 to have been one, that definition would have had to have been met?

IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Those judges aren’t fit to hold office. Trump has not been convicted of insurrection by any court of competent jurisdiction, so there is absolutely zero basis to this finding.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Is it possible for the OP to get any stupider..........
It's what happens when the thinking faculties are entirely corrupted with the disease of leftism.

That disease will end them when SHTF.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Is it possible for the OP to get any stupider..........
It's what happens when the thinking faculties are entirely corrupted with the disease of leftism.

That disease will end them when SHTF.

I wouldn’t be so sure about that. They have possessed all the institutions of power, including the military.

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
This is a statement of plain fact, from the CO SC.

"President Trump did not merely incite the insurrection," the unsigned opinion from the majority said. "Even when the siege on the Capitol was fully underway, he continued to support it by repeatedly demanding that Vice President Pence refuse to perform his constitutional duty and by calling Senators to persuade them to stop the counting of electoral votes. These actions constituted overt, voluntary, and direct participation in the insurrection."

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, Jeff I really didn't mean for the thread I started to be a challenge........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

"President Trump did not merely incite the insurrection," the unsigned opinion from the majority said. "Even when the siege on the Capitol was fully underway, he continued to support it by repeatedly demanding that Vice President Pence refuse to perform his constitutional duty and by calling Senators to persuade them to stop the counting of electoral votes. These actions constituted overt, voluntary, and direct participation in the insurrection."

The problem with that assertion is that there is a valid Constitutional argument that the Vice President is in fact empowered to decline to count or accept electoral votes when there is evidence of fraud. Most importantly, All Trump was asking Pence to do was delay counting until the fraud claims could either be verified or disproven. The opinion of the Colorado Supreme Court is ridiculously impotent and entirely one-sided.

Tarquin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Jeffy tell us again what a weak lazy coward you were when you abandoned your special draw mule deer tag with your daughter

You’ve always been a liar and posses a weak character

Last edited by ribka; 12/20/23.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
In spite of all the comments on your weak minded thread. TRUMP will be the next POTUS.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

The Colorado SC doesn’t get to make a legal statement on a case that isn’t before them. I’d be insulting your intelligence if I assumed you thought otherwise.

The question before the court was whether the Presidents name ought to be on the ballot if he was under indictment for a crime that would disqualify him.

Of course they ignored the fact that even Orange Man has due process rights and he hasn’t been convicted of anything at all, so their stumbling over themselves to disqualify him in the name of “our sacred democracy “ seemed to be practicing the old “we have to destroy the village to save the village” mentality.

Again, what PRECISELY was it that was done that is so self evidently insurrectionist? If it’s as obvious as you continuously claim it ought to be easy to post up clear and EXPLICIT explanation. Maybe even a video clip?

It really isn’t hard. Show us.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Interesting just where does Colorado get the jurisdiction to say he committed a crime since it took place in DC?

Swifty
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh the irony…. for the ‘tards, the irony is that this is exactly what Trump tried to do, is being prosecuted for, and as it stands won’t be on the CO ballot for attempting.

Trump’s legal team has argued the challenge and others like it are an antidemocratic attempt to prevent voters from deciding the next occupant of the White House.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
In exactly which court is President Trump being tried for 'insurrection'?

And in case you missed the year it was taught[or were stoned outta your goard for the year], for the thousandth time; The USofA is NOT a 'democracy', look it up.

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Has DJT been convicted of insurrection?

That's what I thought.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Oh the irony…. for the ‘tards, the irony is that this is exactly what Trump tried to do, is being prosecuted for, and as it stands won’t be on the CO ballot for attempting.

Trump’s legal team has argued the challenge and others like it are an antidemocratic attempt to prevent voters from deciding the next occupant of the White House.

So in your world just saying stuff makes it so?

There is no due process.

Vivek is spot on with this, and even never Trumper Justin Amash nailed it.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by bluffview
Has DJT been convicted of insurrection?

That's what I thought.

He hasn’t even been INDICTED for insurrection.

Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (12344mag, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,137
Posts18,484,018
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.