-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
We don't need Dominion, we have reservations. And two universities.

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by sherm_61
The influx of pilgrims to montana is how we got crazy callnum- lostrail60 = Kansas City Ryan Busse

Hey sherm remember when you went before the FWP commission and whined like a little girl because as a new MT resident you haven't been able to draw a sheep tag? Damn even the commissioners were laughing. What a loser.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by callnum
The influx of pilgrims to montana is how we got crazy callnum- lostrail60 = Kansas City Ryan Busse

Hey sherm remember when you went before the FWP commission and whined like a little girl because as a new MT resident you haven't been able to draw a sheep tag? Damn even the commissioners were laughing. What a loser.
No whining just facts, been here longer than you liberal Kansas city Busse
Why do you hid behind 2 different names? Loser
Mad because I figured out what names your hiding behind?

Last edited by sherm_61; 12/20/23.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by callnum

No whining just facts, been here longer than you liberal Kansas city Busse
Why do you hid behind 2 different names? Loser
Mad because I figured out what names your hiding behind?

is this true?....bob

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Rosendale is JUST FINE where he is, IN CONGRESS, rabble rousing. He should have won against Tester, but the GOP establishment didn't want a hellion in that seat, and Matt definitely has some rough edges, social conservatism that at least rubs this Montana sortalibertarian the wrong way pretty hard. I know some pretty darn solid conservatives who pretty much feel Rosendale is "better" than Tester but I'd like more, with a lot less of the hard "social conservative" stuff.

In the meantime, the ads running show that Sheehy terrorizes the national Left. He is, at least now, more "electable." His ranch is bigger than Rosendale's, his accent is not Maryland, his aviation firm is a bright spot in the economy (and a cool business)....

So, there's a federal PAC that popped up out of nowhere and the treasurer is Dave Lewis.

What matters there is, Lewis was treasurer for a total "green decoy" entity called the North Fund, basically potheads and Greens getting together to grab pot tax revenues for "conservation" mostly consisting of land-grabbing. John Burns caught part of that story, and a good part, you guys shouldn't diss him so much, he actually "gets" what's going on with Greens pretending to be sportspeople. There's a SMALL minority of hunters and fishers who are left-wing freaks, and they spend left-wing political money.

But something like five million bucks got poured into a ballot-issue campaign in Montana, the initiative was 60 PAGES of fine print, all of if some of the darkest political money I've seen, laundered through subsidiaries of the Arabella network which is running through nearly two billion in untraceable political cash average the last several years. Dave Lewis, a long-time "centrist Republican" was one of the public faces of the pot campaign, and get this, former NRA lobbyist-now-pothead Pepper Petersen was the other. Bottom line is both Dave and Pepper will shill for anyone who pays them, I have nothing but contempt for those men.

NOW, the Sheehy Sucks ads are fronted by "Last Best Place" PAC, a new Federal pop up that HAS NOT BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO REVEAL ANY DONORS. LBP is headquartered out of Helena 59624, that zip code is a special US post office for UPS-store-class "addresses of record." The box owner is not open to public inspection or disclosure, it's just a mail drop. But given that Dave Lewis, after taking money from the dark Beltway Left for the pot initiative, is now the front man for LBP (hey, keep in mind Last Best Place was ginned up by a hopelessly left-wing "Montana writer" and is a favorite phrase of Montana Communists), has me waiting for the first fiscal reports (next year sometime) and I won't be surprised at all when I finally do see the donor list and can figure out where the cash entered the laundry.

So, if you want to actually win that Senate seat, right now the best bet is Sheehy. I still don't know how much of a carpetbagger he is, I have suspicions, but the Commies here AND in DC are hating on him pretty hard. He has the potential to be dangerous either way. If he's dangerous in a good way, he'll be amazingly effective. I just hope to Hades there will be enough information about the "real Tim Sheehy" for me to make an informed, REALLY informed choice when the primary rolls around.

Again, kids, I wish you'd diss John Burns less. He's right about getting off the couch and getting out your wallet.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
What are Rosendale’s “rough social conservative “ issues that rub you and your buddies the wrong way?

Burns is a liar and piece of shît and has earned every negative post aimed his way.

If we can’t police “our own” we’re no better than the left that use turds like Tester to forward their agenda.

Looks like it won't be just me pounding sand in the Montana Couch Coochie Corps. It's gotta be frustrating to live in MT and have losers who sit on their azz during elections while bitching about people moving into the state.

Get off your ass. Very few here on the fire live in a place where their support and vote have as much effect. You sat out all the elections but your bitchin and whining is of the highest pitch.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Busse's - callnum- lostrail60 Va Jay Jay is hurt because Kimber fired him.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Busse's - callnum- lostrail60 Va Jay Jay is hurt because Kimber fired him.

You seem engaged in the fight if a bit surly.

Who would you prefer in the Senate Primary and why?

Tester squeaked out his last win by pretending to be a friend of hunters and shooters. I would love to see you MT guys send him packing.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Surly Burns? No tired of the liberal agenda.
The Busses and Testers of Montana are whats ruining it.
As to who I prefer, whoever kicks Testers ass.
Busse's a coward hiding behind couple different names, typical libtard.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Save your breath. She’s baiting you.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Busse is rumoured to try a run at Governor.

I doubt he has much chance but then I figured Tester would not win his last go around. Pays to stay on top of these guys and the elections in Montana offer a good place for 24hr CF members to move the needle.

A lot of members from other states get discourged because in someplaces it's hard to fight the mass of liberals.

Stopping the Busses and Testers is a worthy cause. I have faith you guys will get it done but if anyone is willing to offer extra support from out of state it can't hurt in a close fight.

Good Luck up there.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Oh its not a rumor Callnum- Lostrail = Busse is running for Gov hes taking Pac money as we speak.
One thing Busse forgot to mention about the FG meeting it was not sheep it was Sheep, goat and moose our whole draw system is B.S. NR are on a Preferred and Resident are bonus system, we have people who draw permits with one or 2 points or like Matzinger who drew 2 sheep permits in 9 years when you have to wait 7 just to apply. Ive been doing it for 33 years and none of the big 3
so Busse is lieing like a true libtard he truly is.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Oh its not a rumor Callnum- Lostrail = Busse is running for Gov hes taking Pac money as we speak.
One thing Busse forgot to mention about the FG meeting it was not sheep it was Sheep, goat and moose our whole draw system is B.S. NR are on a Preferred and Resident are bonus system, we have people who draw permits with one or 2 points or like Matzinger who drew 2 sheep permits in 9 years when you have to wait 7 just to apply. Ive been doing it for 33 years and none of the big 3
so Busse is lieing like a true libtard he truly is.

how is it possible to draw 2 in 9 years?.....they tell you when you are eligible to put in again....33 here also.

have got moose,goat....no sheep.......bob

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

306 members (300s, 2ndwind, 260Remguy, 12344mag, 338rcm, 300_savage, 48 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,620
Posts18,474,002
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.