Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I especially like the part where he demanded DeSantis and Haley do the same.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He ain’t wrong.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
btw, I phuggin hate Dan Crenshaw.

he's out on twitter dogging Vivek

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Like Muleshoe said, he ain't wrong...but cynical bastard I am, I cannot fail to note that he places himself in the front of every issue at exactly the right moment, saying exactly what we want to hear. Grandstander or smartest man in the room? Maybe both? Time will tell.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
A good take on the situation

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by KFWA
btw, I phuggin hate Dan Crenshaw.

he's out on twitter dogging Vivek

Crenshaw has 2.5 million dollars in the bank. He went from a decorated special forces soldier to D.C. slime in record time.

One would think his character would be much better than it obviously is.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Like Muleshoe said, he ain't wrong...but cynical bastard I am, I cannot fail to note that he places himself in the front of every issue at exactly the right moment, saying exactly what we want to hear. Grandstander or smartest man in the room? Maybe both? Time will tell.

if he is being in the forefront, good on him. hes leading the charge......what else do you want to hear?....grandstander?....sure

smartest man in the room...my opinion , by alot......bob

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Correct me if I’m wrong here, but wouldn’t this “ruling” be appealed to the 10 Circuit first and then to the US Supreme Court. That would take much longer than two weeks till Jan 4.

Also what if the SC doesn’t take the case, or can’t rule on it within the next two weeks.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by flintlocke

if he is being in the forefront, good on him. hes leading the charge......what else do you want to hear?....grandstander?....sure

smartest man in the room...my opinion , by alot......bob

Could be, but he definitely needs a new barber.

My take, it's grandstanding but that's politics. He's running in a crowded field and needs to differentiate himself from the others. They're all probably pissed they didn't think of it first.

Personally, I think he's running for VP.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Any word from DeSantis or Haley on this.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I expect fatso to come out shortly, if he hasn’t already done so, and praise this decision declaring Trump a criminal, etc.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
smartest man in the room...my opinion , by alot...…bob

This hear.

I think he’s wanting a spot on Trump’s team. VP maybe, but he would make a hell of a press secretary.

Black Cows Matter!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If I had the platform that Vivek does you guys would think I'm grandstanding too. Putting myself in his shoes the other day when I heard this I was outraged, but not surprised. So why would I not make as much of it as I could and put the swamp, neocon, bootlickers that he's running against on the spot and at the same time call out those in charge. His pledge puts the others in a spot to make a choice. We will see what they do. For all we know he may be working with Trump and if he is more power to him!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jim1611
If I had the platform that Vivek does you guys would think I'm grandstanding too. Putting myself in his shoes the other day when I heard this I was outraged, but not surprised. So why would I not make as much of it as I could and put the swamp, neocon, bootlickers that he's running against on the spot and at the same time call out those in charge. His pledge puts the others in a spot to make a choice. We will see what they do. For all we know he may be working with Trump and if he is more power to him!
…and if he ignored it, he would be accused of supporting this decision just so he had a better chance of winning.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Everyone, including Krispi Crème has put out a statement on this. The Crème was a bit wishy washy but could have done worse.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by steve4102
Correct me if I’m wrong here, but wouldn’t this “ruling” be appealed to the 10 Circuit first and then to the US Supreme Court. That would take much longer than two weeks till Jan 4.

Also what if the SC doesn’t take the case, or can’t rule on it within the next two weeks.

All Trump has to do is file the appeal and their decision is stayed. Doesn't matter how long it takes to be heard.

In any case, it was a slimy move by the CO Supreme Court. They really just kicked it down the road for someone else to deal with while virtue signalling.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Couldn't the Colorado repukes just cancel the primary and make their choice at the convention if all the candidates aren't allowed to participate? Of course, that won't happen because the never-Trumpers don't want him to win anyway.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Jim1611
…and if he ignored it, he would be accused of supporting this decision just so he had a better chance of winning.
True. If Vivek truly wants to restore the Republic he may very well be harder to stop than Trump. He's young, that is going to appeal to the younger voters and some of the older crowd that are fed up. I'm not taking anything away from trump by saying this either, I personally like Trump being older and more experienced. Part of me thinks that Vivek knows his name will not be on the ballot for president in 2024 and his efforts are aimed at helping Trump. I want to believe he is doing that because he has a heart of patriotism and sees his chance to do something for the sake of saving this nation. God knows we need that. He's not in a position where I have to trust him yet and I'm sure time will tell about whether we should or not.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The ONE BIG QUESTION!!!

Who can we TRUST???

Even birds know not to land downwind!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
The ONE BIG QUESTION!!!

Who can we TRUST???
Really nobody but Trump gets my support.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

211 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 160user, 2UP, 264mag, 338rcm, 24 invisible), 1,628 guests, and 1,054 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,972
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.