Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Haven't read all this thread, but Trump was never gonna win the full commie state Colorado anyway. It's disgraceful and proof my children are going to inherit a destroyed America. But for now, CO is going full Biden/Harris.
This is for the Primary, not the General.

Doesn't matter for this election. Globally, yes, but not for primary.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Link
(LOL, Big Time)
Phil

Why are you a fan of fascism?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Muffin
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Why would a state think they have the ability to dictate terms of a federal election?

First there are no FEDERAL elections, all elections are basically County, Municipality, City or State Elections.... there are State Elections for 'Federal' Office...

Second there is no US Constitutional provision for a general election to POTUS or VPOTUS.

Third the 'right' to vote in a POTUS election is a State Right. There is NO US Constitutional requirement for any State to hold a Popular Vote election for POTUS.

POTUS and VPOTUS are elected by the States EC Electors...
I think this is true. If a state wanted their legislature to choose the electors I believe that would be legal although not politically popular.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
All this Banter ..

What this all Boils Down to is this Question..

Are You going to be Able to Live with the Marxist

Or Not ..

IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Usually the State legislature chooses electors, and electors cast the electoial vote, which is why Your state Legislature votes are the most important voting one can cast, WE need to do away with this crap and go to a one county,one vote system,, carry the county by pop vote the county cast that one vote for the POTUS,, that way if any sideways sht goes on you can handle it at local level

I AM AMERICA!
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by callnum
Looks like T rump fugged around and found out.
Oh Really? Still waiting for any of you Marxist cunz to produce audio of Trump encouraging 'insurrection' because all everybody else hears is 'let's go to the Capitol and PEACEFULLY protest." How that is deemed anything but normal patriotism is beyond me.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Why would a state think they have the ability to dictate terms of a federal election?

Or that they can decide who is on any ballot?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Link

(LOL, Big Time)

Phil

Poor quisling, too stupid to know what insurrection is or what the 14th amendment says.
It’s not GayGhost saying Trump is guilty of “insurrection “ it is the CO Supreme Court.

This is going to snowball.

Who was it that originally brought this to court? Wasn’t it a group of Republicans?

Interesting who they call republicans nowadays. This group brought the lawsuit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_for_Responsibility_and_Ethics_in_Washington

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) U.S. government ethics and accountability watchdog organization.[2][3][4] Founded in 2003 as a counterweight to conservative government watchdog groups such as Judicial Watch, CREW works to expose ethics violations and corruption by government officials and institutions and to reduce the role of money in politics.

Last edited by rickt300; 12/20/23.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by callnum
Looks like T rump fugged around and found out.
Oh Really? Still waiting for any of you Marxist cunz to produce audio of Trump encouraging 'insurrection' because all everybody else hears is 'let's go to the Capitol and PEACEFULLY protest." How that is deemed anything but normal patriotism is beyond me.

His TDS brain damage is permanent.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They can't keep him off the ballot until after the Supreme Court has ruled on it, from what I heard being discussed on some show yesterday.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Each State sets their own election rules, ie Mail-in ballots, counting ballots, electronic machines, etc.

Damned ignorant post, so you say a judge can decide without evidence or conviction that anyone is ineligible to run for office? Put the pipe down.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by JMR40
Keep in mind that this is the result of a lawsuit brought by REPUBLICANS to keep Trump off the REPUBLICAN primary ballot. This doesn't have anything to do with the general election in November. But if it stands it does set a precedent for other states for the general election.

If Trump is indeed the Republican nominee, then you will see lawsuits brought by Democrats in every state to keep him off the ballot in those states.

Keep in mind that your retard bot programmers are bought and paid for by the regime. These people are not republicans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_for_Responsibility_and_Ethics_in_Washington

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Yep it meant that when Leftists impeached Pres Trump for suggesting that the Pres of Ukraine investigate Hunter Biden they were being disingenuous.

Go figure.

Suggesting... you mean Manufacture and Demand Under Threat of withholding congressional mandated aid. And buddy that's a crime.

Phil

So Trump asking for information on Biden taking millions of dollars and extorting the Ukrainian government to fire a prosecutor is an impeachable act? You will note in the original video of Biden bragging about this extortion he said Ask the president? That would have been Obama. You know the magic negro.

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/grassley...coerced-burisma-ceo-multi-million-dollar

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by stxhunter
They can't keep him off the ballot until after the Supreme Court has ruled on it, from what I heard being discussed on some show yesterday.

They will argue states rights.

Dog I rescued in January

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I just heard a lawyer do a 15 minute talk on this case. The Insurrection clause was enacted in the 14th Amendment after the Civil War, to state that any person who had sworn an oath to the Confederacy, such as a military officer in the CSA, or the President of the Confederacy, was ineligible to run for office.

This lawyer said it is bizarre that four judges could so twist the law to throw Trump out. He has not been charges with an insurrection, much less has not been convicted, and has not sworn allegiance to a foreign government.

He said it will go 9-0 in Trump's favor in the Supreme Court, maybe 8-1 considering the new negro gal who can't say what a woman is.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
gayghost: You will be laughing no more, once November 2,024 passes.
He-he.
I hope Trump Derangement Syndrome is not fatal - elst you are on your last legs - and maybe that would be alright with a lot of Americans?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I just heard a lawyer do a 15 minute talk on this case. The Insurrection clause was enacted in the 14th Amendment after the Civil War, to state that any person who had sworn an oath to the Confederacy, such as a military officer in the CSA, or the President of the Confederacy, was ineligible to run for office.

This lawyer said it is bizarre that four judges could so twist the law to throw Trump out. He has not been charges with an insurrection, much less has not been convicted, and has not sworn allegiance to a foreign government.

He said it will go 9-0 in Trump's favor in the Supreme Court, maybe 8-1 considering the new negro gal who can't say what a woman is.

So we know he didn't swear an oath to the confederacy...........

Section 3

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Last edited by rickt300; 12/20/23.

Dog I rescued in January

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Their Grandchildren will be able to thank them for creating a third world country. But the border is closed.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

92 members (6mmbrfan, 3333vl, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 673, 10 invisible), 1,735 guests, and 1,101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,897
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.