Pics I know….. ain’t happening!

https://wilsoncombat.com/scope-mount-omni-h-tactical-cantilever-ar-platform-30mm.html

Was looking for a 1.93 height mount to hold a 17oz scope. Research got me to this scope mount. Didn’t see any write ups so after 1000 rounds almost exactly through it thought I’d share. About 15 days of hunting too. More then a few 2 tracks in wyo/sodak.

The short: it’s light. it’s inexpensive. it holds zero on drop test. Fairly simple.. in all fairness it’s just a scope mount. It’s a good pairing for a mid price lpvo such as a vortex viper 1-6, swfa 1-4 or a Steiner 1-4..

1.93” is the one I’m running.. I like 1.93 on shoot and move rifles. My thoughts pertain to this height but I’m sure the 1.5” is good value too.

Compared to budget mounts like the aero precision or a warne vapor, Leopold mark ar, or warne rebranded vortex it’s a good mount and I rated it as “better” and those scope outside of t here warne aren’t 1.93 height. And the warne is really heavy.

The good.

Snag free torqs head screws.. not big 1/2” lugs
Shorter footprint allows mounting flexibility
Gap between rings is right where I want it.
Simple beefy construction
Enough cantilever to get scope forward but angle allows you to hold rifle at the hand guard receiver junction. Unlike say a badger comm.

The negatives
6061 not 7075
Blocky outline means metal could be removed/smoothed out
No integrated mounting options for offset dots
Would rather recoil lug not 3
Finish seems just okay. Don’t care but it is a knock.

To wrap up… made in USA, 107$, sub 5oz, rugged enough scope mount available in 1.93”.

Last edited by Ndbowhunter; 12/21/23.