Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Expect many here may find this a worth while, watch. Warning a bit thorough / long. Considerable focus is put on Minneapolis police long standing policy on Maximum restraint technique literature & how the documentation of the MRT literature disappearing. Relevant lies of omission are brought up frequently.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Chauvin sitting there with the stupid look on his face while being recorded didn't do any good. The press milked it dry as we all remember.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ole Floyd has been drug free for almost 4 years now, Congratulations!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Ole Floyd has been drug free for almost 4 years now, Congratulations!!

Good riddance

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The world is a better place with him dead.

IC B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
Chauvin sitting there with the stupid look on his face while being recorded didn't do any good. The press milked it dry as we all remember.

What’s interesting is the position that Chauvin was in, is taught and trained in academies. It’s called the “prone cuffing position”. It’s a medically certified position that is mean to maximize control and minimize harm. When he turns to look at the person behind him, he can’t help but slip off the intended position for his knee. Makes for a bad photo op.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I watched a bunch of the “ banned footage” the stuff prior to chauvin showed up.

IMO George Floyd was extremely intoxicated and it appears he was swallowing more when the police camera showed him in his vehicle. He was probably going to die without narcan no matter what.

Beside the film “ stating in subtitles “ they called almost immediately for an ambulance I can’t remember the police doing little in the footage that showed me they cared about what they were doing in public, or were interested in a positive safe outcome during the arrest.

He obviously was too big to fit in the vehicle they tried to shove him in, when he flopped in the curb they should have turned off the exhaust blowing in Floyd’s face, hindsight they should have left him sitting against the building where he had room and was socially distanced ( Floyd had Covid I believe).

Do I believe the Mpls police “ murdered “ Floyd…..no.

Do I believe the Mpls police fulfilled the motto “ To protect and serve” ……..no

Sorry

Last edited by Angus1895; 12/22/23.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE

What’s interesting is the position that Chauvin was in, is taught and trained in academies. It’s called the “prone cuffing position”. It’s a medically certified position that is mean to maximize control and minimize harm. When he turns to look at the person behind him, he can’t help but slip off the intended position for his knee. Makes for a bad photo op.

yep this has been the training for at least the past 25 years. Look at all of the idiots on here though like Paul who stated he was kneeling on his neck lol. schitshow from the beginning

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So the police car was too small for the violent multi convicted high on narcotics felon Floyd to sit in? Should've MPD ordered a special basketball edition police vehicle for the multi convicted violent felon Floyd to comfortably ride to jail lol. if you bothered to watch the entire video Floyd fought for ten minutes to not get in the vehicle when he was arrested and repeatedly assaulted the officers

did the fentanyl Floyd hid up his rectum contribute to his death? How did you know Floyd have Covid ? Did cnn tell you? lol

How do you deal with a large crowd trying to assault you in an urban area in Minneapolis when you have a subject prone on the ground who violently fought arrest?

Take off his hand cuff and ask the violent multi convicted felon to just go sit in an air conditioned store alone while waiting 20 min for help? a hint paramedics in cities have dozens of calls a day and have to deal with traffic jams just like small villages in rural Idaho. I now that high violent crime, high drug trafficking in urban areas with large black populations are very common in rural Idaho lol boomer

Originally Posted by Angus1895
I watched a bunch of the “ banned footage” the stuff prior to chauvin showed up.

IMO George Floyd was extremely intoxicated and it appears he was swallowing more when the police camera showed him in his vehicle. He was probably going to die without narcan no matter what.

Beside the film “ stating in subtitles “ they called almost immediately for an ambulance I can’t remember the police doing little in the footage that showed me they cared about what they were doing in public, or were interested in a positive safe outcome during the arrest.

He obviously was too big to fit in the vehicle they tried to shove him in, when he flopped in the curb they should have turned off the exhaust blowing in Floyd’s face, hindsight they should have left him sitting against the building where he had room and was socially distanced ( Floyd had Covid I believe).

Do I believe the Mpls police “ murdered “ Floyd…..no.

Sorry

Last edited by ribka; 12/22/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The autopsy I believe stated he had it. ( Covid)

I don’t think cops in Idaho would dare behave like the Mpls finest did on that day.

Certainly the screaming of vulgarity’s that early into an arrest I never witnessed, ( but I don’t watch cop shows)

But I would never hope to get a cow, bull, horse , or cat to cooperate that a way. ( maybe would work on a heeler?)

And how come if the ambulance was coming , why did they move him from a comfortable position to try to wedge him into that obviously too small of a rig.

Like I said I’m sorry, but I have a lot of clients in Minnesota and the damage Chauvin did to the state of Minnesota is hard to justify in their minds. They were paying the policeman’s wages…..they are furious.
It totally made me take a neutral stance.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Where's Paulbarntard to be outraged? Lol

George Fentanyl Floyd killed hisself....

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 12/22/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The autopsy said Floyd’s Fentanyl level was over 10 ( I don’t remember units)

The level of an acceptable “overdose” diagnosis was 3 I saw on the film.

Where was this ambulance? Where was the narcan?

I certainly believe that the blame rolled downhill and a coverup was executed.

But it wasn’t very hard to find a fall guy in this deal.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
This is the movie they’re referring to in the OP:

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
lol. so he died of covid? If you died from a car accident or cancer and the coroner tested for a simple rino virus and then your cause of death would be from a cold virus? lol

When you arrest a 6.5 foot 280 lib violent multi convicted felon with a previous warrant who repeatedly assaulted arresting officers you should not hand cuff him and let him walk to a comfortable cool area, while local crowds are trying to kill you?

have you ever tried to control a bull or horse ( that attempted to rape a pregnant human like Floyd at gun point) high on fetanyly and meth like Floyd ? You have 30 minutes to complete this task because you have 6 hours left on your shift and dozens of violent intoxicated people to deal with before you hopefully go home

So a 6.5 foot male cannot sit in a Ford Explorer? Can you document this? lol. jfc

The autopsy I believe stated he had it. ( Covid)

I don’t think cops in Idaho would dare behave like the Mpls finest did on that day.

Certainly the screaming of vulgarity’s that early into an arrest I never witnessed, ( but I don’t watch cop shows)

But I would never hope to get a cow, bull, horse , or cat to cooperate that a way. ( maybe would work on a heeler?)

And how come if the ambulance was coming , why did they move him from a comfortable position to try to wedge him into that obviously too small of a rig.

Like I said I’m sorry, but I have a lot of clients in Minnesota and the damage Chauvin did to the state of Minnesota is hard to justify in their minds. They were paying the policeman’s wages…..they are furious.
It totally made me take a neutral stance.

Last edited by ribka; 12/22/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Who are police here to protect and serve?

I believe at some point through ones ones actions, the protection and service goes out the window.

Maybe that’s why I’m not a cop.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The autopsy said Floyd’s Fentanyl level was over 10 ( I don’t remember units)

The level of an acceptable “overdose” diagnosis was 3 I saw on the film.

Where was this ambulance? Where was the narcan?

I certainly believe that the blame rolled downhill and a coverup was executed.

But it wasn’t very hard to find a fall guy in this deal.

how many homicides, assaults, car jackings, rapes, home burgs, documented fentanyl gangs in your village in 2023 ?

clueless boomer. stick to fox and friends

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I think iit was ruled an overdose..

Have you watched the documentary?

Are you wanting to get on Santa’s naughty list?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Saint George was Covid positive, had heart disease, had been eating narcotics (as shown by the offficersbody camera) and had a fatal dose of fentanyl in his system. The autopsy done by the medical examiner showed NO TRAUMA TO THE NECK.
The original autopsy was changed after pressure received from the FBI. Watch The Fall of Minneapolis on YouTube, it’s crazy how this went down.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Other than bad optics, which happens all the time with video footage with no context, The police did nothing to harm Floyd. The guy was in a panic state brought on by the overdose and they were trying to deal with a bad situation. The guy was big and put up quite a fight. It's a terrible situation for anyone to be in but Floyd was apparently just as stupid as he was big. You'd have to know that if you were already wasted you'd die if you swallowed a fatal dose of that drug. His fate was sealed when he panicked and swallowed his drugs. It went downhill from there.
This brings us to the complete lack of justice in Minnesota. The state attorney is a black militant Muslim and hates all whites. The DA was compromised and the trial was a farce. None of that matters in leftist states with leftist prosecutors and judges. The judge should've thrown the case out. They're still trying to kill Chauvin and he's still innocent of any crime except being white.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I also read that the at the first believed benign tumor near his hip may have had the ability to produce lethal amounts of adrenaline.

I grew up in Willmar Minnesota…..downtown doesn’t even look like the United States anymore.

But I would wager dollars to doughnuts…( pardon the reference) That the documentation of Floyd’s arrest on the day he died…….will not be used to train police on
“ How to get er done……smoothly”.

More likely:

The apprehension was a success……but the perp died.

Last edited by Angus1895; 12/23/23.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

465 members (10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 42 invisible), 2,329 guests, and 1,088 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,509
Posts18,490,723
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.