Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
I fear for President Trump's life.

They are obviously escalating their attacks, It began in 2016 with their demand for recounts, then protests then impeachments and indictments.

Now they are pulling out all stops by ignoring the Constitution and rule of law. Nothing new by this but more drastic by finding him guilty without due process.

What's the next alternative if all this fails? I shudder to think...what's more, how would the US and world public react?

What do you think the aftermath would bring?

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

There would be a lot of angry internet posting. Someone should do something and the like.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
They would jail anyone who questioned the narrative or protested. Just like they are now, but on steroids.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Let me help you out here TreeMutt;

Jeffrey Prather video interview of Lieutenant Colonel (Retired) Ivan E. Raiklin, former Green Beret, touches on that question. Start at the 31:00 mark:

https://jeffreyprather.com/breaking-cia-puppeted-smith-to-prosecute-trump/

Ivan's Substack - Deep State Marauder

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from mtv-main-assets.mountvernon.org]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I think you would see retributive political assassinations. Not good.

The way life should be.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The Dems would dance in the streets chanting death to America Tehran style.

jar Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Peddler
The Dems would dance in the streets chanting death to America Tehran style.
that would be a good thing . get them all together out in the open .

teach your children well , ride hard, shoot straight, be involved!
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
It will be laid to a white Supremesist. Draconian gun laws would follow because " We must protect public officials. Nobody will know who actually did the deed

The way politics s is going Joe, Kamala, everyone should be worried. Anything to feed the machine.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

MAGA!

Probably the same thing another stolen election will bring.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

They are obviously escalating their attacks, It began in 2016 with their demand for recounts, then protests then impeachments and indictments.

Now they are pulling out all stops by ignoring the Constitution and rule of law. Nothing new by this but more drastic by finding him guilty without due process.

What's the next alternative if all this fails? I shudder to think...what's more, how would the US and world public react?

MAGA!

Maybe it would shock We The People into accepting the fact that unless we get our chit together quickly, we’re screwed.
I’m really surprised that assassination wasn’t tried before the election of 2020.
Maybe knowing they could get away with stealing the election is what saved Trump’s life!
I pray to God that our republic can be restored without blood, but I also realize that freedom ain’t free. Every now and then the bill comes due, and that bill can only be paid in blood.
I hope that the only blood that’s shed is that of the traitors who profit from selling out my country.
I fear that this disease is too far spread and too deep to be cured without serious blood loss though.
Christ bled and died on the cross that I could be saved from my sin.
Knowing this, I don’t value my own life so much. Some things are always worth the cost.
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
What happened after JFK? Mark Lane debunked the Warren Commission as soon as it came out by simply interviewing as many witnesses as he could. Those films are priceless evidence how the Powers over us squelch truth, block investigations, distort evidence, intimidate and kill witnesses. Look how many people hate Trump to this day and can't see the ghost ruling in his place? Popular opinion is poisoned. The courts all the way to the Supremes are against Trump, or better said, all the patriots behind him. Guiliani found guilty of expressing the obvious fact of visible ballot stuffing caught on security cameras? Where is the outrage? Who will stop any of it if they even can? Same with 911. Christopher Bollyn in his books exposes damning evidence of an Israeli plot with ties deep in the Pentagon itself from dual citizens. Dancing Israelis were caught celebrating immediately, or fleeing the country, but were never prosecuted. These characters are above the law, every step of the way. They are the Law! Trump may be too dangerous to them dead, and best choked off and isolated by Rhinos if he is reelected. There will be a bigger war perhaps, an enormous cyber attack accompanying a financial collapse for sure. Israeli cyber security firms are already providing "pro bono" services to hospitals, electric grid operators, as well as dams and now nuclear power plants. They did such a bang up job on 911 at the airports and Trade Center complex. What could possibly go wrong? They won't have to kill him. He will go along with whatever they say.

Last edited by Crash_Pad; 12/22/23.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Everything Gets Solved at the End of a Barrel

Mao

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stickfight

There would be a lot of angry internet posting. Someone should do something and the like.
This. ^^^
May as well close the thread.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

MAGA!

You should be concerned.

But as to the question...the US internet forums would run hot with bravado...the democrats/gop would continue as before...the rest of the world would put it down to American politics.

The upshot would be the world is a lesser place, but would continue as is with the little man being screwed over and used whilst the elites keep raking it in.

Business as usual.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well they aren’t going to shoot him in the head while he is standing on a rally stage. That would be to obvious .

Naw, they will have to it silently, like a pillow over his face, or something to mimic a heart attack. A phony heart attack will give the MSM the narrative that Trump was obese and out of shape.

Last edited by steve4102; 12/22/23.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Well they aren’t going to shoot him in the head while he is standing on a rally stage. That would be to obvious .

Naw, they will have to it silently, like a pillow over his face, or something to mimic a heart attack. A phony heart attack will give the MSM the narrative that Trump was obese and out of shape.

Were I a betting man I would have my money on that having already been game planned.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by bluefish

I think this is very plausible.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Tucker Speaks with Bongino about Assassination.

“ If you want to know what things are going to look like in the future, just chart out what has been happening recently and ask yourself, are things accelerating or decelerating? … just chart it out. And in the case of Trump, they started with protests, they moved to impeachment. Now they’re at indictment. None of it has worked. What’s next? What could possibly be next?” he asked.

That next step appears to be taking Trump off the ballot altogether. But Tucker suggested something much more sinister is looming.

“If you felt, and you really believed — and a lot of them do — that the worst thing that could happen to the country, and, more specifically, to you, in the professional class, is to have Donald Trump as president. And everything you have tried has failed. And they have been accelerating steps: protests, impeachment, indictment. How many more arrows do you have in your quiver? And what’s the next one? And, of course, it’s assassination.”

More here.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/vigilant-fox-tucker-carlson-issues-major-warning-what/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by AKislander
Originally Posted by bluefish

I think this is very plausible.

Pretty sure it would spill over into global war.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (BALLISTIK, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 1,470 guests, and 900 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,214
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.