Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Hastings is spot on.

Both days have their roots in pagan traditions. And some of those traditions are satanic in origin. We are not called upon to observe these days.

Yeshua said “do this in memory of me”… it was taking the bread and the cup. Read your bible daily, pray daily, fast as you will, witness to others and you will draw closer to our savior.

Blessings be upon you all

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BubbaG
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I want to know when it became cool to be a victim

Not following your dots.

Most people claiming victim status don't. Xmas has been used for almost 500 years and happy holidays has been used for around 150 years and yet now if someone uses either of them then they hate christians. People have to invent crap to feel like they are being victimized.

I'm not claiming anything, jughead.
You're not even in the same zip code with the victim garbage. WTF Are you talking about? You might as well be talking about MeeMaw's church cobbler.

It's amazing to me that a bunch of you brainwashed robots are trying to justify Xmas substituted for Christmas.

Bet you'll call the boxcars public transit. LOL.

The reason you are upset is because you feel you are being attacked otherwise you wouldn't say a word because it wouldn't bother you. You are calling people brainwashed robots over something that the entire planet has been doing for the last 500 years and if you look at the history of XMas you would know that its translates into Christmas. It really is pathetic and obvious. Its like there are people on the left that love to make up ridiculously absurd garbage in order to have faux outrage so there are people on the right that feel they need to compete. Are you really happy being miserable? I have heard some people are. I don't understand it myself. When I am miserable, I am miserable and I don't enjoy it.

I'm simply calling out brainwashing. You, On the other hand, have gone off on some tangent that goes who knows where.. No victimization here, dude.. You're dreaming... and reaching.. And you have no clue what I was talking about. Zero. Which absolutely proves my point. You don't even realize you've been brainwashed into a good little commie robot (clear sign of successful "re-education"). You're a good little commie robot, assisting the Satanist pedophiles in pulling down the pillars of Christianity. Good for you. You're a good little commie success story.

If it did not upset you then you would not have brought it up. You feel your christian values are being attacked and as a result you are calling people commie robots that use it or just don't care. Its not simply calling out brainwashing, its called lashing out. Its blatantly obvious. What makes it really stupid is that you are going after something that people have been using for the last 500 years like it just started a few year back and its some liberal conspiracy. Its as pathetic as the whole seasons greetings issue. I guess you wanted to seem original so you went with xmas even though it has been used 350 years longer. Oh by the way, its been around 500 years and the pillars of Christianity are still standing. Those satanist pedophiles need to try something else cause it ain't working. Oh and Happy Saturnalia.

Susplain it away. No REAL Christians EVER write Xmas. You're brainwashed and don't even know it. What a shame. NOW... Tell us about how you hate our country... and how The State is God. Perfect little Red Guard communist.

This is a great... Amazing actually. All you gotta do is talk about the true meaning of Christmas or Christianity to smoke out all the little punk commies here.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JeffP
Hastings is spot on.

Both days have their roots in pagan traditions. And some of those traditions are satanic in origin. We are not called upon to observe these days.

Yeshua said “do this in memory of me”… it was taking the bread and the cup. Read your bible daily, pray daily, fast as you will, witness to others and you will draw closer to our savior.

Celebrating christmas is satanic, huh. Gotcha.

Anybody else? This is turning into a mission to smoke out all the little punk ass commies here. C'mon. Tell us all how you hate God in the church and schools.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Fuc the whole holeaday season.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Wrapids
Fuc the whole holeaday season.

Tell everybody how seeing a Bible in your hotel room pisses you are.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Is writing xmas, really any different than, lol, instead of writing it out. It's just a lazy way at attempting to communicate!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hastings is spot on.

Prove it.

We had parties for my nephew's birthday.

My buddy had them for his daughter.

Ours didn't have anything to do with Pagans, or the Birth of Christ.

His had nothing to do with traitorous terrorists revolting.

Those birthdays just happened to be on other holidays.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Judgemental people were always Jesus's favorites.
The X represents the cross, the cross represents Jesus.
I have never heard anyone give the greeting Merry Xmas, i have only encountered it as a written abbreviation.
And it didn't offend me.
I should repent.

Maybe you were lacking Christian influence.

That’s it!!!
I was raised a Mormon and all the Southern Baptists constantly reminded us we weren’t Christian’s.
Judge on!

So, you worship Mitt. Got it. Explains a lot.

Judgemental people were always Jesus favorites.

Saying I worship Mitt would be like me saying you worship Jerry Falwell.

Having worked along side, and discussed, many things spiritual, with Mormons, I have come to the conclusion that we, you and I, while we may disagree on a bunch of stuff, agree on the ONE that matters................

I know, a run on sentence and too many dots.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited by Muffin; 12/22/23.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Same to you Brother!
And Happy New Year!

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Celebrating christmas is satanic, huh. Gotcha.

Anybody else? This is turning into a mission to smoke out all the little punk ass commies here. C'mon. Tell us all how you hate God in the church and schools.

LD I think you’re a better man than knee jerk reactions, ad hominem , and straw man attacks.

More than once I pointed out the consequences of removing GOD to the atheists on this board . How their position of tolerance in removing GOD will lead to moral relativism (the gutting of the constitution/our GOD given rights) and the fall of our society.

My position on observance of these two days is out of solid research and the Holy Spirit. Maybe be open minded and look into the origins of both days for yourself . One of the reasons I have not shared these beliefs of mine is a response like yours. We are not to harm fellow Christians and if it doesn’t edify, it’s best left unsaid. If it’s a holy day to you then it’s a holy day to you . However we should also try to shine the light of truth.

The Bible is a very sophisticated and complex literature, broken up into 6 literary genres :
1. Narrative/ historical
2. Poetry
3. Wisdom literature
4. Prophecy
5. Gospels
6. Epistles/teachings

These genres of The Bible are written using all kinds of styles , like allegory , Chiasm, Acrostic , Alliteration , Allusion , Hyperbole , to name just a few.

It’s difficult for adults to understand . Impossible for children.

I think we harm countless children , some irrevocably , when they learn that adults have been lying to them their whole lives. We lose their trust.

I personally remember my first thoughts after finding out Santa was a lie. I questioned and rejected everything I was told . I think it turns many more children permanently away from Christ than it draws them closer to Christ.

I hope you take this in the spirit it was given.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Not following your dots.

Most people claiming victim status don't. Xmas has been used for almost 500 years and happy holidays has been used for around 150 years and yet now if someone uses either of them then they hate christians. People have to invent crap to feel like they are being victimized.

You're not even in the same zip code with the victim garbage. WTF Are you talking about? You might as well be talking about MeeMaw's church cobbler.

It's amazing to me that a bunch of you brainwashed robots are trying to justify Xmas substituted for Christmas.

The reason you are upset is because you feel you are being attacked otherwise you wouldn't say a word because it wouldn't bother you. You are calling people brainwashed robots over something that the entire planet has been doing for the last 500 years and if you look at the history of XMas you would know that its translates into Christmas. It really is pathetic and obvious. Its like there are people on the left that love to make up ridiculously absurd garbage in order to have faux outrage so there are people on the right that feel they need to compete. Are you really happy being miserable? I have heard some people are. I don't understand it myself. When I am miserable, I am miserable and I don't enjoy it.

I'm simply calling out brainwashing. You, On the other hand, have gone off on some tangent that goes who knows where.. No victimization here, dude.. You're dreaming... and reaching.. And you have no clue what I was talking about. Zero. Which absolutely proves my point. You don't even realize you've been brainwashed into a good little commie robot (clear sign of successful "re-education"). You're a good little commie robot, assisting the Satanist pedophiles in pulling down the pillars of Christianity. Good for you. You're a good little commie success story.

If it did not upset you then you would not have brought it up. You feel your christian values are being attacked and as a result you are calling people commie robots that use it or just don't care. Its not simply calling out brainwashing, its called lashing out. Its blatantly obvious. What makes it really stupid is that you are going after something that people have been using for the last 500 years like it just started a few year back and its some liberal conspiracy. Its as pathetic as the whole seasons greetings issue. I guess you wanted to seem original so you went with xmas even though it has been used 350 years longer. Oh by the way, its been around 500 years and the pillars of Christianity are still standing. Those satanist pedophiles need to try something else cause it ain't working. Oh and Happy Saturnalia.

Susplain it away. No REAL Christians EVER write Xmas. You're brainwashed and don't even know it. What a shame. NOW... Tell us about how you hate our country... and how The State is God. Perfect little Red Guard communist.

This is a great... Amazing actually. All you gotta do is talk about the true meaning of Christmas or Christianity to smoke out all the little punk commies here.

I doubt you know what a REAL Christian IS. I am getting the feeling you aren't intelligent enough. Saying people are brainwashed commies because they are using a term that has been used for the last 500 years is asinine. And now not having anything against XMas means I hate my country. Did your momma drop you on your head? Also, when did I mention the meaning of Christmas. Its the birth of Santa Claus. Everyone knows that.

2 Kings 2:23-24
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Hastings is spot on.

Prove it.

We had parties for my nephew's birthday.

My buddy had them for his daughter.

Ours didn't have anything to do with Pagans, or the Birth of Christ.

His had nothing to do with traitorous terrorists revolting.

Those birthdays just happened to be on other holidays.

You think Jesus was actually born on December 24th and its a coincidence that it falls during several pagan holidays that celebrate the winter solstice? If so then can you explain why we don't celebrate Easter on the same date every year?

This is my understanding
"The simple standard definition of Easter is that it is the first Sunday after the full Moon that occurs on or after the spring equinox. If the full Moon falls on a Sunday then Easter is the next Sunday."

It does not sound very Christian.

Last edited by BubbaG; 12/22/23.

2 Kings 2:23-24
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Got you right in the gut, didn't it. Touche'. Talking about Christmas and Christianity really gets you roll over and give up commies pissy and angry. Love how that's smoking all of you out. Hate that cross on the front of the church, don't you? Don't worry. You'll get one more chance to vote for Biden again. Lol.

#moron

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I seriously doubt that Jesus was born on what we now call December 25, and Easter cannot be the anniversary of the resurrection if for no other reason the date is different in different years because of formula concerning the moon I believe.

Even though I'm pretty sure both holidays were instituted by the Roman Church to preempt pagan festivals and placate those who weren't willing to give up their celebrations I personally see absolutely no harm in using those days to honor Jesus.

Sometimes we manage to get all worked up over inconsequential things. If someone abbreviates it as Xmas, big deal.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I recall ever hearing someone speak “merry Xmas”

Always “merry Christmas”

In writing… sure.

Maybe it’s just growing up and living in a rural town.

🤷🤷🤷

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
I'm surprised no one's griping about the second ess being dropped from the end.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

Not following your dots.

might be a case of self righteousness. ..

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
Calling Christmas "Xmas".
really? Live and let live, to each and their own. Why society is the way it is, wanting to be petty about every little dam thing.

You mean like your little Palestine marchers? I dare you to put on a kippah and walk through the middle of that.
Not even sure what the fk your trying to say and don't really care, be petty and self righteous to your hearts content I will use Xmas whenever I feel like it and fk you to. Carry on crybaby

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Calling Christmas "Xmas".
really? Live and let live, to each and their own. Why society is the way it is, wanting to be petty about every little dam thing.

You mean like your little Palestine marchers? I dare you to put on a kippah and walk through the middle of that.
Not even sure what the fk your trying to say and don't really care, be petty and self righteous to your hearts content I will use Xmas whenever I feel like it and fk you to. Carry on crybaby

Go ahead. You're screamingly continuing to prove my point. I won't argue with you. You're obviously a lazy, brainwashed, low intelligence, low education slug.

I bet it just pisses you off to drive by all those churches in KY with their Christmas decorations.

#moron

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No real Christian ever wrote nor spoke in any language but English.

Those Greek followers of Christ that the Romans fed to the lions were not real Christians. They were such heretics that they used many abbreviations, even for religious words. They did not have typewriters nor word processors and had to write everything out by hand on scarce, expensive parchment so they got into the obscene pagan habit of a lazy shorthand: writing the Greek letter X for Christ instead of writing out the whole name. They sometimes wrote the Greek letter θ instead of writing out the word GOD, and even had a secret shorthand for the blasphemous combination of words “JESUS CHRIST GOD’S SON SAVIOR”. It’s obviously still a secret.

Dirtman, if you are playing a role you have done it superbly, and either way, may Christ in His Grace grant you a wonderful CHRISTMASS.

Last edited by Okanagan; 12/22/23.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

510 members (1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 2500HD, 01Foreman400, 21, 61 invisible), 2,455 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,450
Posts18,489,657
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.