Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Dumb question, but why have you latched on to this as your cause du jour? If I had to guess, there’s a good chance it was done purposefully just to garner reactions such as yours and that retard Burn’s…
Or maybe set up for a really small child to shoot?

Why do you care? There's an even better chance that the short, fat fhuqk is blowing hot air. 😉

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by goalie
Dumb question, but why have you latched on to this as your cause du jour? If I had to guess, there’s a good chance it was done purposefully just to garner reactions such as yours and that retard Burn’s…

Why do you care? There's an even better chance that the short, fat fhuqk is blowing hot air. 😉
Says the guy that pretended to own his neighbors house then pretend it was all to entrap an on line stalker or some such bullscheit. GMAFB….

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Why would you handicap a small child by improperly mounting the scope. Adjust the LOP to fit the childs body size.

The fact you don't know that the stock is adjustable for different sized persons is telling.
The fact that you don’t know scheit about children of your own is telling.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie

Says the guy that pretended to own his neighbors house then pretend it was all to entrap an on line stalker or some such bullscheit. GMAFB….

Yeah, you are a regular Sherlock Holmes.

Cabin's still paid for. House is now as well. GFY

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Why would you handicap a small child by improperly mounting the scope. Adjust the LOP to fit the childs body size.

The fact you don't know that the stock is adjustable for different sized persons is telling.
The fact that you don’t know scheit about children of your own is telling.

Originally Posted by JackoffWagon
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I had to guess, there’s a good chance it was done purposefully just to garner reactions such as yours and that retard Burn’s…

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Remsen
Mr. Burns, very interesting topic and for the most part, very informative posts here. The only scope I have mounted on any of my ARs is the SWFA 1-4 and it's clearly not aligned with the charging handle.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Counselor, how do you shoot that rifle? From what positions? Do you ever shoot it from prone?

Prone is a good test of scope placement. So is sitting. If you can't comfortably shoot from those, you are giving up utility.

Politics is War by Other Means
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Mr. Burns, very interesting topic and for the most part, very informative posts here. The only scope I have mounted on any of my ARs is the SWFA 1-4 and it's clearly not aligned with the charging handle.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Counselor, how do you shoot that rifle? From what positions? Do you ever shoot it from prone?

Prone is a good test of scope placement. So is sitting. If you can't comfortably shoot from those, you are giving up utility.

There's no really good reason for this, other than the way I've always been, but for me an AR or AK is a weapon that I learned to shoot for fighting so I basically shoot from whatever happens to be available, whether it's a bench, a berm, a tree, offhand or one handed... I shoot from a bench to zero the scope and that's about the only time I even pay attention to the position I'm shooting from. In that picture, I had been moving from dirt berm to dirt berm and was shooting from the kneeling position as well as offhand on the move.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In that picture, I had been moving from dirt berm to dirt berm and was shooting from the kneeling position as well as offhand on the move.
Yeah, those are the 2 most forgiving positions re: eye relief/head position. And when you are shooting w/a rest, you can put your head nearly anywhere.

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

263 members (222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1badf350, 160user, 35 invisible), 1,742 guests, and 1,005 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,980
Posts18,499,605
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.