Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
BC30cal Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
All;
Good afternoon, its my hope that all in each of your respective lives is going as well as can be and that you're as ready for Christmas as you need to be.

Initially I hesitated to put this up as it absolutely is political and it's nearly Christmas.

Obviously I've decided to share what came up in my feed.

In the event you've got a spare 42 minutes and are so inclined, there it is.

All the very best to each of you who wander in the Canada section of our cyber 'Fire, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How could any Canadian with more than a single brain cell and a heartbeat not vote for PP when the only alternative is Trudeau and his 8 year track record of economic and political disaster.

BC30cal Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
bushrat;
Good almost evening to you, I hope your part of Alberta is getting decent weather and you're all well.

You pose a valid question and while I don't exactly have an answer, I'll make a guess.

My guess is that Shiny Pony and his minions are going to float the idea of Universal Basic Income again, which they did during the beer flu shut down and then withdrew it.

We have a certain segment of the population who somehow believe money comes from the government and lack the cognitive ability to understand instead it comes from the citizenry and the government in fact has no money on it's own.

I mean we could argue that they own mineral rights and land which is worth something, but again theoretically they do not own it, but manage it on behalf of the citizens who truly own it.

Anyways if they promise UBI, it'll be a bit of an uphill battle attempting to educate enough folks who don't understand some basic principals.

We'll see and hopefully it goes without saying that I hope I'm dead wrong.

Regardless of this mess we're in here sir, I do wish you all a Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year.

Dwayne

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A very Merry Christmas to you also.

I was In Moncton NB a couple months ago visiting my mother in her seniors home. I stayed with a retired aunt and uncle, she a retired nurse and he a retired school teacher. Two of their sons also school teachers, their other son a business owner. They are completely indoctrinated in Trudeau's twisted philosophy, except for the one cousin who is in business who sits silently when anything political is mentioned. He took me aside saying he has given up on them saying it is like they are cult worshipers, can't argue with their blind closed minds. I don't think he is far off the mark. Went to various coffee shops, listening to the vocal locals the conversations were similar. Any conservative is labelled a dissenter and met with derisive looks and comments. When I smile and say I'm from Alberta they go silent, as if I suddenly grew horns on my head! Still there were quite a few quiet ones sitting around sipping coffee keeping their mouths shut who would give an almost apolegetic nod to you. Thinking they might be the silent opposition, hopefully they become a silent majority in time for the next election..

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for posting that Dwayne.
Not sure where this fits, but.............our multi party system could be retarded from the start, as an example, who would vote for the green party?

Answer.......someone with one brain cell, and that really is the only answer.
As for the NDP, perhaps they get by with running good candidates with poor idea's.

The Liberals just have poor idea's with the worst leader ever,, propped up by globalist's and agenda driven media. The Turd couldn't organize a dog fight.

Last edited by 673; 12/23/23.
IC B2

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BC30cal
bushrat;
Good almost evening to you, I hope your part of Alberta is getting decent weather and you're all well.

You pose a valid question and while I don't exactly have an answer, I'll make a guess.

My guess is that Shiny Pony and his minions are going to float the idea of Universal Basic Income again, which they did during the beer flu shut down and then withdrew it.

We have a certain segment of the population who somehow believe money comes from the government and lack the cognitive ability to understand instead it comes from the citizenry and the government in fact has no money on it's own.

I mean we could argue that they own mineral rights and land which is worth something, but again theoretically they do not own it, but manage it on behalf of the citizens who truly own it.

Anyways if they promise UBI, it'll be a bit of an uphill battle attempting to educate enough folks who don't understand some basic principals.

We'll see and hopefully it goes without saying that I hope I'm dead wrong.

Regardless of this mess we're in here sir, I do wish you all a Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year.

Dwayne
The part I highlighted............This is what the land claims are all about, to get the resources out of the hands of the Citizenry and into the hands of Chief bullshyter. That is why we have been bombarded with all manner of propaganda bringing misplaced guilt to those with one brain cell, and is truly what this reconciliation is all about.

People would like to know who Trudeau is taking his direction from.

BC30cal Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Top of the morning my friend, I hope this Christmas Eve morning finds you all well, warm and dry.

It's about -3° here so pretty nice for this time of year, especially much nicer than the last few years. The animals are going to have a much better time down here already with the shorter winter.

For sure and certain, we're on the same page once again as to what is going on with the land claims.

In my view this is 100% what's happening.

Also in my view, while I can't say specifically who Shiny Pony gets his orders from, it's fairly obvious whose direction he follows.

It's somewhat interesting to me that it sometimes appears he might be starting to believe he's more powerful/in charge than he really is. Specifically when he runs counter to the narrative that Gibault, Butts, Freeland and a couple others are still on track with.

Interesting times for sure.

Merry Christmas to you all regardless of our interesting times.

Dwayne

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Interesting comment at 15:26

PP states that JT only has 2 objectives.

1. The gov' should control everything.
2. He (JT) should control the gov't.

PP nailed it and CDNs are beginning to see this. The turning point was the trucker protest.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Thanks for posting, BC30Cal. I dearly like Rex Murphy as a political commentator and enjoy his insight into Canadiana, although he isn’t the greatest interviewer. When CBC Radio was a decent broadcaster I would listen to Rex religiously. Sunday nights I believe, it was so long ago. When the CBC went full Communist and Rex left I also quit listening.

Still, it was a great piece on how Pierre Pollievre views current issues and how he will make a difference when he forms the next government.

Nick

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1minute, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 21, 204guy, 10Glocks, 61 invisible), 2,569 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,600
Posts18,511,464
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.