S
More BULLSHIT!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
A miserable, moody career Coffee Pot Operator, there's something you don't see everyday.
I served with plenty of squids, you gals were the original UBER.
I didn't walk down your freshly swabbed passageway, so relax. And yes, active duty SOF guys are on podcasts.

I doubt everyone from Texas a big mouthy blowhard, The fire sure has it's share. Sheesh

Well you answered my question, born stupid it is. Too damn dumb to understand the difference between the average special forces type and those on Tier One units like Delta and DevGru. As to the rest of your rant I stock it up to you just being another fake internet tough guy hiding behind a keyboard. Your "uber" comment leads me to think you were with the USMC. Well I deployed with the 26th MEU and the 24th MEU and I saw a lot of you fake tough guys on those deployments. Saw a lot of fights between the USMC and the USN but I never saw the USMC win one. They believed their own hype and let their mouths write checks their butts couldn't cash and a sailor would just stomp them into the deck. I put you in the "stompee" category.

Funny thing is I made 9 combat deployments to the Middle East when I was attached to the Navy Expeditionary Combat Command running gunboat ops on the Euphrates. I don't recall seeing you there. I'm betting you served in peacetime during the Cold War and never saw a single shot fired in anger so you post here to make yourself look tough. I for one am not impressed by a former Jarhead with an alligator mouth and a tweety bird A$$.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
US Special Forces went in and died with the Israelis. They can't beat Hamas, much less Hezbollah. All they can do is bomb civilians to death, 20,000 so far. Cowards got their ass whipped, so they're "transitioning" into Phase 3 - retreat and bomb some more. Gaza is a carefully prepared death trap for the Jews. 500 kilometers of invisible tunnels? All they can do is die there and murder helpless people. The Houthis alone are crippling Red Sea supply to Israel with cheap drones. Nothing anyone can do to stop them. They're ghosts on the move. They can destroy Saudi and Emirates oil production at any time. No other nation will commit ships to the turkey shoot. The tide has turned. Iran just drove a mighty US carrier out of the Persian Gulf. A series of pings convinced the brave admiral to tuck tail and run, before the pings came in for real. Israel lost. Never was our friend. America is irrelevant but too stupid to know it, just complicit to the crimes.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MAC
A miserable, moody career Coffee Pot Operator, there's something you don't see everyday.
I didn't walk down your freshly swabbed passageway, so relax. And yes, active duty SOF guys are on podcasts.

I doubt everyone from Texas a big mouthy blowhard, The fire sure has it's share. Sheesh

Well you answered my question, born stupid it is. Too damn dumb to understand the difference between the average special forces type and those on Tier One units like Delta and DevGru. As to the rest of your rant I stock it up to you just being another fake internet tough guy hiding behind a keyboard. Your "uber" comment leads me to think you were with the USMC. Well I deployed with the 26th MEU and the 24th MEU and I saw a lot of you fake tough guys on those deployments. Saw a lot of fights between the USMC and the USN but I never saw the USMC win one. They believed their own hype and let their mouths write checks their butts couldn't cash and a sailor would just stomp them into the deck. I put you in the "stompee" category.

Funny thing is I made 9 combat deployments to the Middle East when I was attached to the Navy Expeditionary Combat Command running gunboat ops on the Euphrates. I don't recall seeing you there. I'm betting you served in peacetime during the Cold War and never saw a single shot fired in anger so you post here to make yourself look tough. I for one am not impressed by a former Jarhead with an alligator mouth and a tweety bird A$$.

You sound like a typical UNSAT fat greasy Chief.
Never did anything, got schooled by Marines on you own deck.
Been there, done that, seen it, Sad but true.
Keep on running your suck, you are your own hero.......
Can't tell if it's the sorry Texan, or "retired" Chief that consumes you.

SERIOUSLY doubt you did anything regarding shipboard Marines..........
You know you didn't......
LOL !!

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC
Those guys keep things close to the vest.

You ever read a book, watch a movie, listen to a podcast?

I spent more than 25 years on active duty Moron. Those guys that do the books, podcasts and movies are no longer active. If our guys went into Gaza then they are active and they ain't gonna talk. Were you born stupid or did you work at it?

You have that man pegged wrong.

Added...and for what it is worth, the few sneaky-beakies I have met are a close-mouthed pack of pricks that will happily lie to your face and tell you they were nowhere near whatever you are talking about.

Last edited by JSTUART; 12/24/23.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by kwg020
Is claiming Delta force has entered the tunnels of Gaza and is telling the world the Hamas fighters have surrendered. I'm not seeing this anywhere else. Is Delta really involved in the Gaza fight. ??

Personally I doubt it. Why would we commit troops to that operation? It's not like the Israelis need our help with ground troops and there's absolutely nothing to gain by it, any way you slice it.

Wasn't the last time that stupid chkunt put our people's lives in danger running his ice cream hole.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
US Special Forces went in and died with the Israelis. They can't beat Hamas, much less Hezbollah. All they can do is bomb civilians to death, 20,000 so far. Cowards got their ass whipped, so they're "transitioning" into Phase 3 - retreat and bomb some more. Gaza is a carefully prepared death trap for the Jews. 500 kilometers of invisible tunnels? All they can do is die there and murder helpless people. The Houthis alone are crippling Red Sea supply to Israel with cheap drones. Nothing anyone can do to stop them. They're ghosts on the move. They can destroy Saudi and Emirates oil production at any time. No other nation will commit ships to the turkey shoot. The tide has turned. Iran just drove a mighty US carrier out of the Persian Gulf. A series of pings convinced the brave admiral to tuck tail and run, before the pings came in for real. Israel lost. Never was our friend. America is irrelevant but too stupid to know it, just complicit to the crimes.

Mostly correct except that only about 2% of those Jews you speak of in Israel have any Jewish genes. There are a lot more jews, uh Palestinians with real Jewish blood than in Israel and 32% of those Netty is killing are Christians. Netanyahu is doing what the Rothschilds are telling him to do.

All this is just a prelude to say we Israel has to take out Iran and move to do so in order to get Russia and Chyna involved against Israel so the NWO can get the US involved in a nuclear war due to our treaty with Israel.
hey, it's the only way to stop Trump and saves N Haley, Flimsy Graham, Larry Fink, the Rothsand Rockefellers- IOW, the SATANIC NWO ILLUMINATI CABAL.

They have to stop Putin and Xi from destroying the cabals Illuminati in Taiwan. Putin has destroyed it in Ukraine and Kazakhstan.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/25/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Kind of surprised you don't just Spaz out and end your suffering.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
This fake administration has to go and the sooner the better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kwg020 Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

I wasn't deep into the sneaky Pete stuff but what I did see wasn't anything like you described. I saw good men willing to stand up and take a punch. No, I have not been in Israel recently (never) but you are going to have to come up with some documentation to explain your cramped paragraph of cow flop.

Our primary problem is leftists who will help foment a war but won't step up to stop one. I suppose they are working for their leftist money grubbing friends of the swamp and the deep state to cash in. If Americans are dying in Israel today it won't be long before we start seeing funerals. You can't hide funerals.

I want to see your sources. As the man said "I gots to know".

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MAC
Those guys keep things close to the vest.

Not anymore. Compared to 20 years ago, it’s a joke now. Even 10 years ago.

There are things we were told that we would go to the can over, are said in detail in the movies now.

Quiet professionals is largely a thing of the past.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by reivertom
I don't believe most of these stories.
So far, 2800 people have given it a thumbs up.

I don't believe most of these thumbs up.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by reivertom
I don't believe most of these stories.
So far, 2800 people have given it a thumbs up.

I don't believe most of these thumbs up.

I believe they have their thumbs up their arses.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 47 invisible), 2,368 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,100
Posts18,502,101
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.