Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Casting himself as a DC outsider.

Gimme a break.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You mean again?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You’re trolling for Burns and Hettick

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Last November the sign company replaced a ratchet strap billboard with a John T wrap. Hwy 2 pasture.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I was gonna take a pic but didn't want to cause a mass triggering.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Last November the sign company replaced a ratchet strap billboard with a John T wrap. Hwy 2 pasture.

How could you tell it was changed?
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As most here know I have decided to see to it that Senator Tester is not reelected in Montana.

I think he will be happier retired and living on the East Coast or where ever he so chooses. I doubt he retires in Montana.

He just won't be a Senator in 2025. As the deciding vote in the Senate he did way to much damage to my country.

Getting a few guys off the couch and involved will be simple and that's all it's going to take.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Stickfight
You mean again?

Nailed it……🤣

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Does MT use Mail-in ballots and Dominion voting machines?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All he has to do is get a picture of himself in insulated farmer's overalls standing beside a cattle corral: WIN

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by SamOlson

A billboard?? Well hey now you must be punching cows next to some big city up there Sam!

Kidding of course. Find you some hay?

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
As I've mentioned before, I don't think Tester is the evil leftist that many here do. To me, he's what used to pass as a mainstream Democrat. Compared to the likes of Elizabeth Warren or any Senator from CA, GA, etc., he's pretty much a Republican. In CA, Tester would be considered a right wing MAGA type. BUT, he votes the party line most of the time and that's why the left will flood the state with money and mobilize voters.

I loathe Democrats. They've destroyed the country and if allowed to continue in power they will make things that are already bad worse than anyone can imagine. So for me, any (R) who runs against a Democrat will get my vote. Look at folks here who are saying they'd not vote for someone like Haley or DeSantis if Trump isn't the (R) candidate...you RARELY see Dems do that. They vote in lockstep and they show up on election day.

So as Mr. Burns said, and I agree with him, it's actually not that difficult to get rid of Tester...we just have to get every (R) voter to vote, no matter how much they may dislike the candidate. I've heard lots of people go after Sheehy for being wealthy, for being supportive of ESG crap, etc. I don't love the guy as a candidate but I am going to vote for him if he's the candidate.

Want to see the country go even deeper into the crapper than it is now? Sit it out because the (R) candidate isn't your ideal candidate.

I assure you that Dems will show out in force and vote for every (D) on the ballot, whether they are far left or moderate, cause they know that the party is controlled by the extreme left and can make whoever is elected go along with their agenda.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
B
BLG Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
^^^^^fart smeller^^^^

Clyde.

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
^^^^^^Green Decoy Tester Supporter^^^^^^^^

John

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
pretty well said Remsen.

jibes closely with that "Ex-Democrat's case for Trump" article someone posted today.

I've held my nose many times over the years, here in Cali and in 5 other States and voted R for a non-preferred candidate rather than not vote.

I'd do the same against Tester if I lived in MT, no matter if the Rs ran a candidate from Bozeman or Missoula or Helena

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
It seems like some Republicans look for reasons not to show up and vote.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let me spell it out for everybody: John Tester is copying the campaigns of long-past Democrats Jim Wright and Sam Rayburn. He shows up for Farmer's Days and Ranch Days and talks like a simple but personable man of reason. Then he goes to Washington D.C. and directly/indirectly supports every evil that is committed against The People. John Tester is the enemy. Period.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Let me spell it out for everybody: John Tester is copying the campaigns of long-past Democrats Jim Wright and Sam Rayburn. He shows up for Farmer's Days and Ranch Days and talks like a simple but personable man of reason. Then he goes to Washington D.C. and directly/indirectly supports every evil that is committed against The People. John Tester is the enemy. Period.

If he's voting the party line, as almost every single democrat does, there is no doubt he is The Enemy.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt

If he's voting the party line, as almost every single democrat does, there is no doubt he is The Enemy.

High-mindedness.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by local_dirt

High-mindedness.

So you are going to support Tester yet again from the comfort of your couch?

If you were just spitballin what would be the best thing Tester voted for in the last 4 years?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1badf350, 204guy, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 57 invisible), 2,291 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,998
Posts18,500,010
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.