Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
You must be a democrat.

No way a republican could be as stupid as you.

I am MAGA.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Remsen
As I've mentioned before, I don't think Tester is the evil leftist that many here do. To me, he's what used to pass as a mainstream Democrat. Compared to the likes of Elizabeth Warren or any Senator from CA, GA, etc., he's pretty much a Republican. In CA, Tester would be considered a right wing MAGA type. BUT, he votes the party line most of the time and that's why the left will flood the state with money and mobilize voters.

I loathe Democrats. They've destroyed the country and if allowed to continue in power they will make things that are already bad worse than anyone can imagine.

So if he votes party line and you acknowledge the democrat party is destroying the country how can you say he’s not just as evil as they are?

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
To answer the question, I don’t think Tester will get reelected.

If the 2022 election was any indication, we picked up a lot of red voters during Covid. Or lots of people woke up.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
He has the ads with the old pickup with a gun in the back window, in a ratty old Carhartt jacket, pretending to be a farmer and helping veterans, also complaining about the favorite bars having to close.

He's pretty good at bullsh itting the low information voters of rural Montana. You know how Missoula, Bozeman, and the Rez's will vote. I'm not sure he is going anywhere but back to DC and keep voting the Demoncrat party line.

If Buzz likes him, you KNOW he sucks.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Casting himself as a DC outsider.

Gimme a break.

I dont vote demoshit period.....bob

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by bellydeep
As I've mentioned before, I don't think Tester is the evil leftist that many here do. To me, he's what used to pass as a mainstream Democrat. Compared to the likes of Elizabeth Warren or any Senator from CA, GA, etc., he's pretty much a Republican. In CA, Tester would be considered a right wing MAGA type. BUT, he votes the party line most of the time and that's why the left will flood the state with money and mobilize voters.

I loathe Democrats. They've destroyed the country and if allowed to continue in power they will make things that are already bad worse than anyone can imagine.

So if he votes party line and you acknowledge the democrat party is destroying the country how can you say he’s not just as evil as they are?

+1...bob

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Has anyone actually looked at his voting record? He votes for a lot of republican sponsored legislation.

But hey, don’t let facts get in the way.

I think it’s going to be close for him in 24.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Has anyone actually looked at his voting record? He votes for a lot of republican sponsored legislation.

The fact is, he's a liberal douche bag like you.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

The fact is, he's a liberal douche bag like you.

You try too hard to fit in, fact. Poser.

Last edited by BuzzH; 12/26/23.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

I don't want to fit in with the likes of you.

The people here I do relate with know you for what you are.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Like I said, you try too hard.

Got a mile to hike to start glassing coues deer…google it, poser.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I loathe Democrats. They've destroyed the country and if allowed to continue in power they will make things that are already bad worse than anyone can imagine. So for me, any (R) who runs against a Democrat will get my vote. Look at folks here who are saying they'd not vote for someone like Haley or DeSantis if Trump isn't the (R) candidate...you RARELY see Dems do that. They vote in lockstep and they show up on election day.

So as Mr. Burns said, and I agree with him, it's actually not that difficult to get rid of Tester...we just have to get every (R) voter to vote, no matter how much they may dislike the candidate. I've heard lots of people go after Sheehy for being wealthy, for being supportive of ESG crap, etc. I don't love the guy as a candidate but I am going to vote for him if he's the candidate.

Want to see the country go even deeper into the crapper than it is now? Sit it out because the (R) candidate isn't your ideal candidate.

I assure you that Dems will show out in force and vote for every (D) on the ballot, whether they are far left or moderate, cause they know that the party is controlled by the extreme left and can make whoever is elected go along with their agenda.

GMAFB. He voted 100% with democrats on everything. THe problem with Montana (or at least part of it), lots of lefties are moving in AND bringing their politics with them, then there are few "Montanans" who post here that leave no doubt they'll be suckered in again...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Like I said, you try too hard.

Got a mile to hike to start glassing coues deer…google it, poser.

Kinda late if you are hunting Coues...IMHO.

Good luck.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

+1...bob

To me there's a difference between the leaders and the followers. Tester isn't a leader. Senators like Warren, Bernie, Schumer and Durbin are the leaders. Tester does what they (and those who pull the strings of the leaders, like Soros) want, but I don't think ideological he believes in what he's voting for. The others do.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

+1...bob

To me there's a difference between the leaders and the followers. Tester isn't a leader. Senators like Warren, Bernie, Schumer and Durbin are the leaders. Tester does what they (and those who pull the strings of the leaders, like Soros) want, but I don't think ideological he believes in what he's voting for. The others do.
That’s the dumbest thing I have read all year.

The “devil made him do it” defense .

He either is a card carrying member of the Democrat Party or he isn’t.

His voting record leaves No Doubt.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M

+1...bob

But if he does what they want, his own ideology is a moot point

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by mjbgalt

+1...bob

But if he does what they want, his own ideology is a moot point

Correct. And that was/is my point. Like I said originally, he's a Democrat and for that reason alone I oppose him.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI

I loathe Democrats. They've destroyed the country and if allowed to continue in power they will make things that are already bad worse than anyone can imagine. So for me, any (R) who runs against a Democrat will get my vote. Look at folks here who are saying they'd not vote for someone like Haley or DeSantis if Trump isn't the (R) candidate...you RARELY see Dems do that. They vote in lockstep and they show up on election day.

So as Mr. Burns said, and I agree with him, it's actually not that difficult to get rid of Tester...we just have to get every (R) voter to vote, no matter how much they may dislike the candidate. I've heard lots of people go after Sheehy for being wealthy, for being supportive of ESG crap, etc. I don't love the guy as a candidate but I am going to vote for him if he's the candidate.

Want to see the country go even deeper into the crapper than it is now? Sit it out because the (R) candidate isn't your ideal candidate.

I assure you that Dems will show out in force and vote for every (D) on the ballot, whether they are far left or moderate, cause they know that the party is controlled by the extreme left and can make whoever is elected go along with their agenda.

GMAFB. He voted 100% with democrats on everything. THe problem with Montana (or at least part of it), lots of lefties are moving in AND bringing their politics with them, then there are few "Montanans" who post here that leave no doubt they'll be suckered in again...

Don't kid yourself.

There were plenty of Democrats before all the Californians started invading.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Don't kid yourself.

There were plenty of Democrats before all the Californians started invading.

Farm subsidies get votes...

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Who cares! He's a demorat!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

357 members (160user, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1badf350, 32 invisible), 1,952 guests, and 1,036 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,981
Posts18,499,644
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.