Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Has anyone actually looked at his voting record? He votes for a lot of republican sponsored legislation.

But hey, don’t let facts get in the way.

I think it’s going to be close for him in 24.

LOL.

I don't think the "He's really a Republican" tactic is going to work this time around, Buzzy.

Tester went straight party line on any vote that mattered. He voted to appoint a SCOTUS Justice that would stop your hunting if at all possible and take all your fudd guns away.

Green Decoys were able to operate behind the shadows the last time Tester faced an election. Won't happen this time around.

Any shooter/hunter can have a hand/support in defeating Tester's run for another Senate seat.

Even the 24hr Campfire Montana Couch Couchie Corps will be involved this time around.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by bellydeep
As I've mentioned before, I don't think Tester is the evil leftist that many here do. To me, he's what used to pass as a mainstream Democrat. Compared to the likes of Elizabeth Warren or any Senator from CA, GA, etc., he's pretty much a Republican. In CA, Tester would be considered a right wing MAGA type. BUT, he votes the party line most of the time and that's why the left will flood the state with money and mobilize voters.

I loathe Democrats. They've destroyed the country and if allowed to continue in power they will make things that are already bad worse than anyone can imagine.

So if he votes party line and you acknowledge the democrat party is destroying the country how can you say he’s not just as evil as they are?

+1...bob

To me there's a difference between the leaders and the followers. Tester isn't a leader. Senators like Warren, Bernie, Schumer and Durbin are the leaders. Tester does what they (and those who pull the strings of the leaders, like Soros) want, but I don't think ideological he believes in what he's voting for. The others do.

So what you’re saying is he has zero integrity. What does he get for being a ball-less sheep sellout and how does that provide a benefit to Montanans? Democrats in 2023 are the most self serving, corrupt, anti American way of life organization there is. You know they’re still trying to fundamentally transform us.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Rossimp
As I've mentioned before, I don't think Tester is the evil leftist that many here do. To me, he's what used to pass as a mainstream Democrat. Compared to the likes of Elizabeth Warren or any Senator from CA, GA, etc., he's pretty much a Republican. In CA, Tester would be considered a right wing MAGA type. BUT, he votes the party line most of the time and that's why the left will flood the state with money and mobilize voters.

I loathe Democrats. They've destroyed the country and if allowed to continue in power they will make things that are already bad worse than anyone can imagine.

So if he votes party line and you acknowledge the democrat party is destroying the country how can you say he’s not just as evil as they are?

+1...bob

To me there's a difference between the leaders and the followers. Tester isn't a leader. Senators like Warren, Bernie, Schumer and Durbin are the leaders. Tester does what they (and those who pull the strings of the leaders, like Soros) want, but I don't think ideological he believes in what he's voting for. The others do.

So what your saying is he has zero integrity. What does he get for being a ball-less sheep sellout and how does that provide a benefit to Montanans? Democrats in 2023 are the most self serving, corrupt, anti American way of life organization there is. You know there still trying to fundamentally transform us.

Yep. Someone snipped the relevant part of my original post, so I'll paste it here. The point is that every (R) voter has to turn out and vote (R), whether you like the candidate or not.

"So as Mr. Burns said, and I agree with him, it's actually not that difficult to get rid of Tester...we just have to get every (R) voter to vote, no matter how much they may dislike the candidate. I've heard lots of people go after Sheehy for being wealthy, for being supportive of ESG crap, etc. I don't love the guy as a candidate but I am going to vote for him if he's the candidate.

Want to see the country go even deeper into the crapper than it is now? Sit it out because the (R) candidate isn't your ideal candidate.

I assure you that Dems will show out in force and vote for every (D) on the ballot, whether they are far left or moderate, cause they know that the party is controlled by the extreme left and can make whoever is elected go along with their agenda."

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Has anyone actually looked at his voting record? He votes for a lot of republican sponsored legislation.

Tester ‘s anti gun voting record is well documented but tester, like Buzzy Hettick is a pathological liar like Buzzy Hettick close and dear friend anti gun lobbiest caldumb. Busse

And Tester the Democrat has been a strong proponent of sexualizing children in Montana at the behest of the National Democratic Party ( like Buzzy Hettick and Busse) with his drag queen strip shows for children and forcibly removing the sex organs from kids. How anyone can support this evil is beyond comprehension

Last edited by ribka; 12/26/23.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
How does a Montana cattle rancher vote for a guy who voted against their interest by voting with radical climate D-Bags that want to end their days of cattle ranching.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For those that don't know Remsen has actually put his money where his mouth is and run for office in Montana.

He is involved in Montana politics and can be counted on to do his part and more in seeing that Tester is job hunting in 2025.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

+1...bob

So what your saying is he has zero integrity. What does he get for being a ball-less sheep sellout and how does that provide a benefit to Montanans? Democrats in 2023 are the most self serving, corrupt, anti American way of life organization there is. You know there still trying to fundamentally transform us.

Yep. Someone snipped the relevant part of my original post, so I'll paste it here. The point is that every (R) voter has to turn out and vote (R), whether you like the candidate or not.

"So as Mr. Burns said, and I agree with him, it's actually not that difficult to get rid of Tester...we just have to get every (R) voter to vote, no matter how much they may dislike the candidate. I've heard lots of people go after Sheehy for being wealthy, for being supportive of ESG crap, etc. I don't love the guy as a candidate but I am going to vote for him if he's the candidate.

Want to see the country go even deeper into the crapper than it is now? Sit it out because the (R) candidate isn't your ideal candidate.

I assure you that Dems will show out in force and vote for every (D) on the ballot, whether they are far left or moderate, cause they know that the party is controlled by the extreme left and can make whoever is elected go along with their agenda."

Didn’t YOU get beat by a Democrat last election?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

+1...bob

Like the Germans marching the Jews into the gas chambers. They didn't share Hitler's ideological beliefs, they just did what they were told.

That is a compelling argument.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by callnum

+1...bob

Didn't you forget which sockpuppet you were?

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by callnum

+1...bob

Busse you’re a carpet bagger and not even a Montana native. Thank God Kimber kicked your sorry fat azzz out

Why are your kids lobbying to shut down all ranching mining oil gas and timber industries in Montana using the fake carbon grift??

You are pure evil

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeM78
[quote=Remsen]As I've mentioned before, I don't think Tester is the evil leftist that many here do. To me, he's what used to pass as a mainstream Democrat. Compared to the likes of Elizabeth Warren or any Senator from CA, GA, etc., he's pretty much a Republican. In CA, Tester would be considered a right wing MAGA type. BUT, he votes the party line most of the time and that's why the left will flood the state with money and mobilize voters.

+1...bob

Originally Posted by JakeM78
Like the Germans marching the Jews into the gas chambers. They didn't share Hitler's ideological beliefs, they just did what they were told.

That is a compelling argument.

It's not an argument. It was a statement and condemnation of Tester that you seem to agree with completely.

Remsen has posted many times he wants Tester unemployed.

Remsen big sin was posting with a bit of nuance that went over the heads of more than one poster here on 24hr.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
You try too hard to fit in, fact. Poser.

I don't want to fit in with the likes of you.

The people here I do relate with know you for what you are.

No question about it. Buzz is anti-gun lying liberal.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Montana has a lot to be proud of, but being conservative isn't one of those. Montana has the priveledge of sending the first woman to the Sanate and that same woman is the only US Senator to have voted "NO" on both World Wars.

As much as Montana should be conservative, the population bases in the larger metropolitan areas, don't echo that conservatism. When I was in grade school, Montana ranked high in self supporting industy with mining, farming, ranching, timber and oil resoueces that made Montana a soid economic state, due to natural resources. Today, Montana would be considered a welfare state, as the extraction industries have all but been eliminated.

Envorionmental policies have nearly shut down all of those industries and they won't be satisfied until agriculture is wiped out too.

Enter BuzzH and his cronies, who do follow left wing ideals and try to convince the conservatives, that they too, are conservative. If you look at who and what he and his minions profess, they are totally in line with the liberal mindset to shackle all and anyone that doesn't agree with their leftist ideals. He hunts and owns a gun, so he considers himself one of us. That is thin Ice to stand on and BuzzH skates on it.

Public access is the flag BuzzH stands behind and he believes any landowner that doesn't allow access is a scoundrel and that infuriates him to think he can't hunt on that property. Furthermore, he brags about working for the government that produces absolutely no wealth and only consumes it, yet he can take over 40 days off each fall to hunt. Show me one land owner that gets evan half that many days off/year for any vacation.

Too many fiscally conservative people have been duped into following a Demorcatic ideal because the infiltration of liars and so-called "Influencers" that have created the environment of deception that makes decent people believe those lies and then vote for tham...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Montana has a lot to be proud of, but being conservative isn't one of those. Montana has the priveledge of sending the first woman to the Sanate and that same woman is the only US Senator to have voted "NO" on both World Wars.

As much as Montana should be conservative, the population bases in the larger metropolitan areas, don't echo that conservatism. When I was in grade school, Montana ranked high in self supporting industy with mining, farming, ranching, timber and oil resoueces that made Montana a soid economic state, due to natural resources. Today, Montana would be considered a welfare state, as the extraction industries have all but been eliminated.

Envorionmental policies have nearly shut down all of those industries and they won't be satisfied until agriculture is wiped out too.

Enter BuzzH and his cronies, who do follow left wing ideals and try to convince the conservatives, that they too, are conservative. If you look at who and what he and his minions profess, they are totally in line with the liberal mindset to shackle all and anyone that doesn't agree with their leftist ideals. He hunts and owns a gun, so he considers himself one of us. That is thin Ice to stand on and BuzzH skates on it.

Public access is the flag BuzzH stands behind and he believes any landowner that doesn't allow access is a scoundrel and that infuriates him to think he can't hunt on that property. Furthermore, he brags about working for the government that produces absolutely no wealth and only consumes it, yet he can take over 40 days off each fall to hunt. Show me one land owner that gets evan half that many days off/year for any vacation.

Too many fiscally conservative people have been duped into following a Demorcatic ideal because the infiltration of liars and so-called "Influencers" that have created the environment of deception that makes decent people believe those lies and then vote for tham...

Originally Posted by tzone

No question about it. Buzz is anti-gun lying liberal.

I won't sugarcoat it. Buzz is a 5th column pos.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Like I said, you try too hard.

Got a mile to hike to start glassing coues deer…google it, poser.

Kinda late if you are hunting Coues...IMHO.

Good luck.

Good luck.

Good luck.

Is that what your guide told you?

Glassed up 21, best was about 90. Got a pass at 17 yards, didn’t get a great look at the passenger side before I made my move. Was missing an eye guard not as heavy as I thought either. Good 4 year old buck will be better in a year or two.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Good luck.

Good luck.

Good luck.

Glassed up 21, best was about 90. Got a pass at 17 yards, didn’t get a great look at the passenger side before I made my move. Was missing an eye guard not as heavy as I thought either. Good 4 year old buck will be better in a year or two.

Never used a guide. But you were late.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Good luck.

Good luck.

Good luck.

Never used a guide. But you were late.

Nope.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nope.

Buzzy,

Quit trying to slide the thread off the task of getting another good Senator in Montana.

Green Decoy techniques won't save him this time.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
You aren’t tired of losing yet?

Bound to get it right one of these times.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You aren’t tired of losing yet?

Bound to get it right one of these times.

Senator Daines, Gov Gianforte, Rep Zenke, and Rep Rosendale smile at your post Buzzy.

One left.

Who's been doing the losing?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

97 members (35, alwaysoutdoors, 7887mm08, Bigd7378, Anaconda, 11 invisible), 1,494 guests, and 877 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,977
Posts18,499,544
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.