Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...fully-planned-us-migrant-invasion-report

Mass Migration Blueprints" Reveal NGOs "Carefully Planned" US Migrant Invasion, Report Says
Tyler Durden's Photo
BY TYLER DURDEN
MONDAY, DEC 25, 2023 - 07:35 AM
A network of NGOs, or non-governmental organizations, seems to be playing a powerful role in coordinating the large-scale invasion of illegals at the US southern border.

The new website Muckraker revealed a treasure trove of "mass migration blueprints," handed out by NGOs across South and Central America to illegals with details about their route to the US.

Illegal Alien Invasion Maps Exposed - CRITICAL THREAD EXPOSING NUMEROUS MASS MIGRATION BLUEPRINTS

Muckraker has obtained multiple maps, handed out by non-government organizations across South and Central America, that detail the routes to take to the U.S. and where to cross the… pic.twitter.com/wt0DDslM4w

— Muckraker.com (@realmuckraker) December 23, 2023

"The collapse of the US southern border is the result of a carefully planned and deliberately executed industrial mass migration program," Muckraker said.

MAP #1 - Distributed by Doctors Without Borders (Médicos Sin Fronteras in Spanish).

MAP #2 - Distributed by The United Nations International Organization of Migration (IOM).

Distributed by The United Nations International Organization of Migration (IOM). It shows various commissions and consulates across the country of Mexico.

MAP #3 - Distributed by the NGO Amigos Del Tren (Friends Of The Train in English).

The front shows the train routes across the country of Mexico.

MAP #4 - Distributed by the Red Cross.

The front shows the freight train routes across Mexico (similar to the Amigos Del Tren map) and lists 80 different stops from Panama to the United States.

What's becoming increasingly evident is that a network of NGOs funded partly by the US taxpayer but by other countries and corporations are covertly facilitating the invasion of illegals at the US southern border, as well as distributing them across the US into progressive metro areas.

According to an August report by progressive left-leaning media watchdog organization Fairness & Accuracy In Reporting, President Biden's Department of Homeland Security allocated $363 million to NGOs to assist illegal aliens once in the US.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott released a press release one year ago detailing how "NGOs may be engaged in unlawfully orchestrating other border crossings through activities on both sides of the border, including in sectors other than El Paso."

Once across the border, NGOs are also helping migrants with transportation across the US, such as providing seats on commercial airlines.

Just ran into a group of African migrants from Guinea heading to New York City. They had documents from “Catholic Community Services of Southern Arizona Inc” Im seeing migrants ALL over the place here at the airport this is insane.

Thank you to @CurrentRevolt for filming and… pic.twitter.com/RAwmDPm5QV

— Nuance Bro (@NuanceBro) December 19, 2023

Illegals supported by illegal activity by TSA, DHS, the airlines, the White House and a host of NGOs. https://t.co/Kc8v8PA1WL

— Dr. Michael Wright (@drmichaelwright) December 23, 2023
"A lot of NGOs are helping Biden open the border to unlimited illegal crossing. But none of this could happen without the president's approval," Byron York, the chief political correspondent at the Washington Examiner, said.

A lot of NGOs are helping Biden open the border to unlimited illegal crossing. But none of this could happen without the president's approval. https://t.co/cDTRQGgtUp

— Byron York (@ByronYork) December 21, 2023
One X user asked: "Where does defunding the NGOs getting billions of taxpayer dollars to traffic the illegal immigrants here fall on the GOP’s to-do list?"

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The Demotards are hell bent on ruining this country.

remember these people and remember the AntiTrumpers as well, they're just as bad as the demotards. President Trump is the only one who will attempt to stop this the rest will just give lip service and keep on keeping on.

Originally Posted by Eric308
I'm voting for Biden,
the AR15 is a soulless weapon for feckless people.
Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Yes, I voted for Biden,
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I voted for Biden
Originally Posted by gahuntertom
I am a 75 year old life long Republican. Last week I early voted for Biden, sometime when you hire some one they don't work out, that's the way I look at Trump.
Originally Posted by abbydog
As I said I voted Republican far more than democrat. Just couldn’t vote for this guy.
Originally Posted by northwestalaska: AKA Walter Maslen
And the base goes into a feeding frenzy as Clinton wins in a landslide-Thanks Donald![/b]
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Trump fought against the vaccine because he knew that's what his base of dumbasses were easiest to be hoodwinked on.
Joe has been working to save those dumbasses, that I hate to say.
No, Biden is clearing up the chaos caused by Trump.
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
You guys are comical in your fear of Obama. He's not gonna go after your guns. The Dems have learned their lesson on that one.
No, I voted against the incumbent
Biden is a mush-brained geriatric. I agree. Trump is worse.
Anyone who still thinks the election was stolen after all that’s come out proving otherwise at this point is a complete idiot.
Originally Posted by MS9x56
Where are the moderators?
Originally Posted by funnybone
Because I don`t like trump does not make me anything other than anti trump.
Being anti trump does not make me anti Republican.
Well I`ll say DEATH TO MAGA!!! May the ex president and traitor be convicted and spend the rest of his life in prison.
Originally Posted by Aagaardsporter
Getting vaccinated is not a political issue, or a freedoms issue, it is a public health issue.
Originally Posted by jdollar
I consider anyone that is refusing the vaccine as stupid. It’s free insurance against a potentially fatal disease.
Originally Posted by Wrapids
[bleep] trump, all that needs be said
Originally Posted by Rangersedge
I don't think either Trump nor DeSantis is the best choice. I'm kind of liking Nikki Haley.
Originally Posted by jbmi
After all these years I can pick a phony pretty easily, and the biggest one so far is Donald Duck.
He thinks more of his ego than his country, can't accept losing, even when told so my his inner circle and the courts.
Thinks the Constitution is for others, not him, why else would he encourage a Insurrection and make such a damning statement about the safety of his Vice.
The guy is a looser, will do what I can to see anyone else win in 24, ANYONE !!!
Originally Posted by outahere AKA oregoncoot
Trump has convinced me his moral foundations are flexible enough to be non-existent. A liar who is telling you what you want to hear is still a larr.
Originally Posted by tylerw02
But idiots give Trump a pass for being a human piece of [bleep] because they like him.
Originally Posted by 99guy
The only fair election for Trump and the Trump Mafia and his gang of jack booting brown shirts is the one they win.

I will vote for any Republican candidate on the ticket, but not for that buffoon.

He's finished.
Originally Posted by DesertMuleDeer
Outside of Trump’s getting some appointees into the Supreme Court, we would have likely been better off if Hillary had won 2016.

I suspect history will be kind to Pence.

He stood between a sociopathic president, who was trying to steal the election, and our democracy and sacrificed his political career to save the democracy. I'm no Biden fan but am pretty sure he actually won the election.
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Trump is an obnoxious, self-promoting prick.
Originally Posted by losttrail60
He looks MAGA to me.
Originally Posted by Adamjp
Some of the amendments are not worth what some people think they are.

Society changes, so too does the interpretation of the amendments to the Constitution.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
DJT gave us Biden and Harris. Make no mistake about it.
I didn't vote against Trump. I didn't vote period.
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
glysophate causes cancer. It's called the farmer's disease.
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
I wish I could get snubbed by a bunch morons whose common denominator is licking Trumps a$$.

Oh, wait, I already have – here.
Originally Posted by BrigGeneralSTU
I got the shot, did it for my country and am proud. Getting the shot is the most patriotic thing you can do.
Originally Posted by marksman1941
Oh christ, we have to deal with this [bleep] [bleep] again? Biden sucks donkey dick, but I can't imagine another 4 years listening to Trumps idiotic ramblings a pot stirring. The dude is a grade A [bleep], and I've never understood how some of you fangirl so hard over him.
Originally Posted by Tesoro
[bleep] Trump. DeSantis 2024 or antbody else
I'd live in Oregon any day before MO. At least here if my grandaughter gets raped by a retarded black ghetto rat, she can opt to remove that demon from her belly.
Originally Posted by CopperSolid
The issue with Trump, is that he is a narcissistic, ignoramus piece of schit,
Originally Posted by GrouseChaser
Trump is about 2 months from an ankle bracelet. IMHO. Buckle up, Buttercup!
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Too bad most of the trailer trash that voted for Trump aren't smart enough to also take advantage...they should learn to invest instead of spending their money on maga trucker hats, nascar tickets, and driving to trump rallies.
Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
but it seems as though Trump's. And his non-stopping retarded followers. Don't you think?

That sounds like Trump...he never built the wall he promised.
Originally Posted by humdinger
Trump has no clue on manufacturing or international companies and screwed anyone in that business.
He caused major layoffs and supply chain disruptions to the point we couldn't build product.
I stand by my opinion the republican's need to bring a good candidate to fix all the damage trump left behind. He was setting up the supply chain mess before Covid was even an issue.
Originally Posted by Hubert
there needs to be a monitor to stop all this BS from the children on the 24 HR CF. please git rid of the name callers. and clean off the trash from here.. THANK YOU..
Originally Posted by Rolly
He deserves an indictment. Sorry but he swore an oath to uphold the Constitution. He wanted to and tried to get his supporters to overthrow our government.
I am tired of Trump and the Marjorie Taylor Green, and Kari Lake BS era. We need to move on!
Originally Posted by 16bore
Trump, the useful idiot....
I regret voting for the guy the way he behaves.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
The only commie is Trump.
Originally Posted by hunter13
We’re loving it. The orange, bloviating pig is going to prison.
Originally Posted by 700LH
Same idea with all of these Anti-Vax conspiracy freaks eating animal dewormer............laffin
Go to a moderated forum to ask such a question if you want good answers
Originally Posted by aether_tech
Go fuck your MAGA hat, go worship your false god. Kindly, take that one single brain cell you have, and maybe try to find it a friend?
Originally Posted by BlueLk
I want the orange fat c#cksucker to die a slow painful death
Originally Posted by RHOD
Donald Trump should be in jail.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Meet your new federal police force. They will have no problem enforcing any edict against any American.

LOL
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
We are in the middle of an invasion and takeover of The United states of America. We have been at WAR for the last four years and nobody is fighting back.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
We are in the middle of an invasion and takeover of The United states of America. We have been at WAR for the last four years and nobody is fighting back.

Well sh*t get out your claymores, flamethrowers, M60, AR and throw in a couple hand grenades go to the border and start fighting back.

Ooops you dont wanna fuggin die for your country either. Put up or shut up.

Swifty
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The Democrats figured out that after killing 60 million babies, we need some workers.

Not that the Democrats like white people anyway. They are more than happy to replace them.

Politics is War by Other Means
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Another reason why Trump had to go, he was eff-ing up their plans-- and maybe why he won't be allowed a second term

Last edited by TBREW401; 12/26/23.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I don't think it has much to do with workers.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So what has our Republican Congress done to stem the flow of illegals?

Rolly
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sounds like a job for RICO, if we ever get control of the Executive branch again. Certainly it qualifies as Conspiracy to violate U.S. Immigration law.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag

remember these people and remember the AntiTrumpers as well, they're just as bad as the demotards. President Trump is the only one who will attempt to stop this the rest will just give lip service and keep on keeping on.

I'm voting for Biden,
Yes, I voted for Biden,
I voted for Biden
I am a 75 year old life long Republican. Last week I early voted for Biden, sometime when you hire some one they don't work out, that's the way I look at Trump.
As I said I voted Republican far more than democrat. Just couldn’t vote for this guy.
And the base goes into a feeding frenzy as Clinton wins in a landslide-Thanks Donald![/b]
Trump fought against the vaccine because he knew that's what his base of dumbasses were easiest to be hoodwinked on.
You guys are comical in your fear of Obama. He's not gonna go after your guns. The Dems have learned their lesson on that one.
Anyone who still thinks the election was stolen after all that’s come out proving otherwise at this point is a complete idiot.
Well I`ll say DEATH TO MAGA!!! May the ex president and traitor be convicted and spend the rest of his life in prison.
Getting vaccinated is not a political issue, or a freedoms issue, it is a public health issue.
I consider anyone that is refusing the vaccine as stupid. It’s free insurance against a potentially fatal disease.
I don't think either Trump nor DeSantis is the best choice. I'm kind of liking Nikki Haley.
After all these years I can pick a phony pretty easily, and the biggest one so far is Donald Duck.
He thinks more of his ego than his country, can't accept losing, even when told so my his inner circle and the courts.
Thinks the Constitution is for others, not him, why else would he encourage a Insurrection and make such a damning statement about the safety of his Vice.
The guy is a looser, will do what I can to see anyone else win in 24, ANYONE !!!
Trump has convinced me his moral foundations are flexible enough to be non-existent. A liar who is telling you what you want to hear is still a larr.
But idiots give Trump a pass for being a human piece of [bleep] because they like him.
The only fair election for Trump and the Trump Mafia and his gang of jack booting brown shirts is the one they win.

I will vote for any Republican candidate on the ticket, but not for that buffoon.

He's finished.
Outside of Trump’s getting some appointees into the Supreme Court, we would have likely been better off if Hillary had won 2016.

He stood between a sociopathic president, who was trying to steal the election, and our democracy and sacrificed his political career to save the democracy. I'm no Biden fan but am pretty sure he actually won the election.
He looks MAGA to me.

Society changes, so too does the interpretation of the amendments to the Constitution.
I wish I could get snubbed by a bunch morons whose common denominator is licking Trumps a$$.

I got the shot, did it for my country and am proud. Getting the shot is the most patriotic thing you can do.
Oh christ, we have to deal with this [bleep] [bleep] again? Biden sucks donkey dick, but I can't imagine another 4 years listening to Trumps idiotic ramblings a pot stirring. The dude is a grade A [bleep], and I've never understood how some of you fangirl so hard over him.
I'd live in Oregon any day before MO. At least here if my grandaughter gets raped by a retarded black ghetto rat, she can opt to remove that demon from her belly.
Too bad most of the trailer trash that voted for Trump aren't smart enough to also take advantage...they should learn to invest instead of spending their money on maga trucker hats, nascar tickets, and driving to trump rallies.

but it seems as though Trump's. And his non-stopping retarded followers. Don't you think?

Trump has no clue on manufacturing or international companies and screwed anyone in that business.
He caused major layoffs and supply chain disruptions to the point we couldn't build product.
I stand by my opinion the republican's need to bring a good candidate to fix all the damage trump left behind. He was setting up the supply chain mess before Covid was even an issue.
there needs to be a monitor to stop all this BS from the children on the 24 HR CF. please git rid of the name callers. and clean off the trash from here.. THANK YOU..
He deserves an indictment. Sorry but he swore an oath to uphold the Constitution. He wanted to and tried to get his supporters to overthrow our government.
I am tired of Trump and the Marjorie Taylor Green, and Kari Lake BS era. We need to move on!
Same idea with all of these Anti-Vax conspiracy freaks eating animal dewormer............laffin
Go fuck your MAGA hat, go worship your false god. Kindly, take that one single brain cell you have, and maybe try to find it a friend?

Hey azz hat quit crashing the thread with your insane quote copies from other members. We know who they are and don’t need your reminder every time you post.

The way life should be.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Bring them and give them free stuff. Isabella needs free stuff for “me baby”. You will soon be housing an illegal family in your spare bedroom. They will be eating out of your fridge and crapping in your toilet.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I'm afraid you are correct. With the complicit MSM working against "us" and for "them". Also with the uni-party in the swamp making sure that "they" are taken care of, it's an almost insurmountable mountain. We as just mere citizens and the ones who bank roll the swamp do not matter. We're just fodder for the cannon.

I'm thinking we ain't getting out of this by "voting". I hope I'm wrong.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I'm voting for Biden,
Yes, I voted for Biden,
I voted for Biden

He's finished.

He looks MAGA to me.

I hear you, Paul. Fugg all those anti-American demorats.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Tyrone
The Democrats figured out that after killing 60 million babies, we need some workers.

Not that the Democrats like white people anyway. They are more than happy to replace them.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I don't think it has much to do with workers.

I agree with Mike, this has nothing to do with workers, these people are given everything they need for free, working would just give them less.

And it sure as hell isn’t about importing Votes for the Democrats, they alread own the ballot box.

So the question remains, WHY?

What is their long term plan, we know the end game is the destruction of America, what what is the role do these illegals have in The Plan.

Hiring them as local LEO and allowing them into our Military, should give us a clue.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Ladies and Gentlemen

Every CR or Continuing Resolution has Billions for NGO’s

Mitch and Lindsay and Yes even Ted Curse know their funding Extra Governmental Agency’s that Subvert or Constitutional Outline..

It’s all by Design..

Their All In On It ..

Want Your Country Back You got to get these Malcontents Out of Mordor..

If Not take a Knee

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by akrange
Ladies and Gentlemen

Every CR or Continuing Resolution has Billions for NGO’s

Mitch and Lindsay and Yes even Ted Curse know their funding Extra Governmental Agency’s that Subvert or Constitutional Outline..

It’s all by Design..

Their All In On It ..

Want Your Country Back You got to get these Malcontents Out of Mordor..

If Not take a Knee
Ted Cruz, blasphemy, how dare you, you better clean up your own Got Damn house before you ever, ever even think about criticizing a Texan.

Got It!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Catholic charities seem to be handing out $500 costco gift cards like candy to illegals. The feds are then reimbursing them for all of it.

I've been stuck inline at Costco behind at least 4 groups of non English speakers while they get an interpreter to tell them there's only $500 on each card. Last lady simply pulled out another card and when the interpreter jokingly asked who gives her such nice gifts she said catholics. They are all buying household items, dishes, towels, some clothes and food. Obviously moving in.

Bb

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We are in the middle of an invasion and takeover of The United states of America.

We are well past the middle and this has been in progress for far longer than 4 years.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe I missed it. Hasn't someone already said :

"We are fundamentally going to change the way America does business".

Barak Obama.

This should be repeated 100 times every day until the last American figures it out.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 12/26/23.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 58 invisible), 2,555 guests, and 1,427 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,177
Posts18,484,676
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.