Hop To
Page 111 of 113 1 2 109 110 111 112 113
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Love it.

I guess I am a glock guy now.

Especially with the Trijicon. All you have to do is concentrate on trigger control now.

I am MAGA.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Hey, kiddos, thought I'd log on to check up on the lastest bear attacks threads, and was surprised to find a bunch of folks still think I'm livin' rent-free in their heads. Go figure. I gotta say that I didn't bother to read most of the screechin' and whinin', but there was some good ones, and these two posts made me smile.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"I read what DocRocket said,...did it,..and my puzzy has been dry ever since! I want an apology!"

Just shut da fug up.

"DocRocket recommended a Smith & Wesson Model 19! I bought one and I can't adjust the sights to where it isn't shooting 4" left and 2" low! I demand an apology!"

Gimme a giant economy sized break.

Thanks, Bristoe. Merry Christmas a day late, amigo.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
No we get it.

Ego before duty.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I never really ever liked REO speedwagon. Thought they sucked actually.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Riding the Storm Out was my favorite because of all of the noise from the siren.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Hey, kiddos, thought I'd log on to check up on the lastest bear attacks threads, and was surprised to find a bunch of folks still think I'm livin' rent-free in their heads. Go figure. I gotta say that I didn't bother to read most of the screechin' and whinin', but there was some good ones, and these two posts made me smile.

It's about like this:

"I read what DocRocket said,...did it,..and my puzzy has been dry ever since! I want an apology!"

Just shut da fug up.

"DocRocket recommended a Smith & Wesson Model 19! I bought one and I can't adjust the sights to where it isn't shooting 4" left and 2" low! I demand an apology!"

If that's your takeaway from this whole thread, you're trending more to the "evil after the money" side than the "innocently duped" side of the equation than I thought.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The election will be relitigated and Trump reseated........

Wanna bet?

LOL.

He is calling Hatari to see if he has any more credit left with the house.

I guess that statement of assumed fact makes you a liar again. Gee, I'm sure sorry to see that and thought you were better than that.

I guess a lot of people are getting exposed in these days of the Great Awakening.

I'm guessing you are too chicken to call Hatari and see if your latest statement is true. Maybe you'd rather not know the truth and feel not knowing clears you to keep lying.

You can also ask him if I contacted him about paying the bet that never was and you can ask him if he paid it and only let me know about it after he contacted me and informed it. You can also ask if I tried to get him to stop it and if he told me it was a "Done deal".

BTW, he told me, iirc, he wanted to prove that his paying the woolves charity would prove that it was a lie he only wanted money for the charity and would prove getting the money wouldn't get the pukes to stop attacking me.

TFF.

So, I have $1500 left after Christmas vacation and expenses to put in savings or piss off. Maybe you and Iron would like to put $500 each in on a bet along with the one Smokeapole is wanting with me re that NONE of the Big Wheel traitorus pukes such as Obama, Biden, Hillary, Milley or Soros will or has been charged with any major crimes and that none of them will face severe punishment of prison or death for those crimes? My offer depends on us finding a suitable holder of monies checks can be mailed to and cashed until the winners are determined. I do reserve the right to claim a win if any of those traitors have already been charged or punished by jail time AND if any end up committing suicide to avoid such charges, trials, convictions or punishment. I reserve that right due to the fact Q has predicted a Suicide weekend" and, not I'm not depending on Fake Nues
to report such.

I am, in that bet offer, saying we and the public will be made aware of the crimes, charges and punishment of any one of those individuals.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Love it.

Well I'll be. I always thought of you as a pearl grip revolver guy.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

It's about like this:

Just shut da fug up.

Thanks for revisiting, Doc Rocket, and I'm hoping and praying you do so more often in the future.

There are a lot of good guys on the Campfire who sorely miss your once frequent posts and help with medical issues.

May GOD Bless you and yours with a very Merry Christmas Season and Happy New Year.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/26/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I guess that statement of assumed fact makes you a liar again. Gee, I'm sure sorry to see that and thought you were better than that.

I guess a lot of people are getting exposed in these days of the Great Awakening.

I'm guessing you are too chicken to call Hatari and see if your latest statement is true. Maybe you'd rather not know the truth and feel not knowing clears you to keep lying.

You can also ask him if I contacted him about paying the bet that never was and you can ask him if he paid it and only let me know about it after he contacted me and informed it. You can also ask if I tried to get him to stop it and if he told me it was a "Done deal".

BTW, he told me, iirc, he wanted to prove that his paying the woolves charity would prove that it was a lie he only wanted money for the charity and would prove getting the money wouldn't get the pukes to stop attacking me.

TFF.

So, I have $1500 left after Christmas vacation and expenses to put in savings or piss off. Maybe you and Iron would like to put $500 each in on a bet along with the one Smokeapole is wanting with me re that NONE of the Big Wheel traitorus pukes such as Obama, Biden, Hillary, Milley or Soros will or has been charged with any major crimes and that none of them will face severe punishment of prison or death for those crimes? My offer depends on us finding a suitable holder of monies checks can be mailed to and cashed until the winners are determined. I do reserve the right to claim a win if any of those traitors have already been charged or punished by jail time AND if any end up committing suicide to avoid such charges, trials, convictions or punishment. I reserve that right due to the fact Q has predicted a Suicide weekend" and, not I'm not depending on Fake Nues
to report such.

I am, in that bet offer, saying we and the public will be made aware of the crimes, charges and punishment of any one of those individuals.

More ways to skate than Tanya Harding.

I’ve seen corporate contracts with fewer out clauses.

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Love it.

Well I'll be. I always thought of you as a pearl grip revolver guy.

I like those too.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

TFF.

to report such.

More ways to skate than Tanya Harding.

I’ve seen corporate contracts with fewer out clauses.

Has a "just don't feel like paying" clause.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

It's about like this:

Just shut da fug up.

I call bullschit to this. There has been plenty of unnecessary ball busting on this but you're not helping change any minds of those who were on the fence of thinking you're being and arrogant prick.

You know damn well you flip flopped about the vax. Even got some of your close friends to get it based on your recommendation. Chasing the almighty dollar over dignty and honesty.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Smokeapole, I'm taking you off ignore since, as I said before my Christmas trip that I would endeavor to give you a chance at some easy money after Christmas.

Well, it's your lucky day. Maybe Iron would like to get in on this incredible sure thing offer along with you. We will see.

Anyway, your request to bet is accepted re your saying none of the traitors will be punished and my parameters spelled out above. Please reply within the next few days as this time I will for a few days check back while anxiously awaiting your reply, unlike I did with the woolve only to find out 6 mo or so later he changed my offer and then he accepted the bet he proffered to me, for me, without me being aware of his counter offer.

Anxiously awaiting your reply.

PS. If you decide to accept later than Jan 1, 2024 I may refuse to continue with the bet. You can also PM me for further confirmation of the bet which the low life woolve was sure not to do as he didn't want to alert me to his lowlife Chicken-Schiett scam he was pulling.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/26/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Smokeapole, I'm taking you off ignore since, as I said before my Christmas trip that I would endeavor to give you a chance at some easy money after Christmas.

Well, it's your lucky day. Maybe Iron would like to get in on this incredible sure thing offer along with you. We will see.

Anyway, your request to bet is accepted re your saying none of the traitors will be punished and my parameters spelled out above. Please reply within the next few days as this time I will for a few days check back while anxiously awaiting your reply, unlike I did with the woolve only to find out 6 mo or so later he changed my offer and then he accepted the bet he proffered to me, for me, without me being aware of his counter offer.

PS. If you decide to accept later than Jan 1, 2024 I may refuse to continue with the bet. You can also PM me for further confirmation of the bet which the low life woolve was sure not to do as he didn't want to alert me to his lowlife Chicken-Schiett scam he was pulling.

This is cute.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

A known deadbeat trying to bet again is never not funny.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
i love threads like this. I read through them and soon don't feel anywhere near as bad about my own mental issues.

Mathew 22: 37-39

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Yes, requesting that funds go to St. Jude in the event Trump wasn’t President on January 1 2021 sure was a lowlife Chicken shit scam, wasn’t it?

You are one delusional fucked up old man.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by tzone

It's about like this:

Just shut da fug up.

I call bullschit to this. There has been plenty of unnecessary ball busting on this but you're not helping change any minds of those who were on the fence of thinking you're being and arrogant prick.

You know damn well you flip flopped about the vax. Even got some of your close friends to get it based on your recommendation. Chasing the almighty dollar over dignty and honesty.

That could be said, and has been, about Trump. Plenty of guys on the Fire disagree with you about your arrogant prick statement too.

Too many ignore or forget, To err is human but to forgive is Devine.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 111 of 113 1 2 109 110 111 112 113

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 99Ozarks, 6MMWASP, Akhutr, 10 invisible), 1,742 guests, and 923 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,906
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.