Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Good evening everyone,
My Dad has given me a scope that he would like to sell or trade for something that fits him better. The scope is a vintage Leopold M8 8X power. It is gloss finished with a "S" prefix pings it as a 1985 model. This jives cause my ole man said he bought it new in the late 80s..... Anyways back to the glass. It has an adjustable OBJ/Parallax thats goes down to 25 yrds and out to 00. The cross hairs are a fine wire/ fine duplex. They are not stepped but gradually taper down to a fine wire. Glass is damn near perfect, Parallax and OBZJ rings move smooth. There are scuffs and ring marks on the body from years of being on a Marlin 25 .22LR squirrel rifle. Thats the only rifle Dad says it was ever on. He is the original owner. He wants to trade for something like a 2.5-8x36, 3-9x40, 2-10x44 ish Leopold scope as his old eyes are not what they used to be. He said he will sell for $300 shipped but he would prefer a trade... in gloss or silver....
Let me know if your interested or ifnI can get you some better pics...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same... President Ronald Reagan
GB1

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
More pics....

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same... President Ronald Reagan
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Last ones...

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
PM Sent

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Also, if the price is high plz give me a compass check. He told me he got his value off what comps in fleabay are going for. I personally dont really know how to price these older Leopolds.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Trade pending

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Trade deal made. Thanks Donald

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 204guy, 1941USMC, 1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 63 invisible), 2,426 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,890
Posts18,518,307
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.