Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
BeanMan Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Lauren Boebert has announced that She will not be running for re-election in Colorado’s District 3. She’s going to move to Eastern Colorado and run for the nomination in District 4 for Ken Bucks seat. R Ken Buck is retiring.

Jeff Hurd is going to be one of the conservatives running for District 3. He’ll be a good choice and will have my vote.

GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
She’s playing the odds game to secure her pension plan after 5 years of service.

B
BeanMan Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
She’s playing the odds game to secure her pension plan after 5 years of service.

Yup, She would have lost this coming election in D3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

She doesn't have five years in yet. She should've done what her husband did and collect a $million in "consulting fees" from the oil and gas companies operating in her district while she had the chance.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The bar-hopping sleezebag is probably still better than anything the CO libtards have to offer.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
She does a good job in Congress. I hope we don't lose her.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by smokepole

She doesn't have five years in yet. She should've done what her husband did and collect a $million in "consulting fees" from the oil and gas companies operating in her district while she had the chance.
One more term Three more years and she will, but she has to get elected first. I think she sees her odds of getting elected better by switching districts. I guess we’ll see.
I don’t think she won by much in the last election and she has accumulated some not so pleasant baggage since then. I personally think she was "played" in her movie theater fiasco. But it is what it is.

Last edited by tndrbstr; 12/29/23.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
She does a good job in Congress. I hope we don't lose her.

^^^^^

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I think she sees her odds of getting elected better by switching districts.

There's no doubt about that.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BeanMan
R Ken Buck is retiring

Ken Buck was MAGA up until Jun/Jul 2023 when he started singing a much different tune, somebody had obviously gotten to him. Now compromised, he had flipped. I don't think he "retired", suspect he was told to get out, or else he would be "exposed". His retirement speech;

Buck announced on November 1, 2023 that he would not seek a sixth House term in the November 2024 election. He spent most of his three-minute video announcement chastising fellow Republicans for being "obsessively fixated on retribution and vengeance for contrived injustices of the past." He continued that "Too many Republican leaders are lying to America, claiming that the 2020 election was stolen, describing January 6 as an unguided tour of the Capitol and asserting that the ensuing prosecutions are a weaponization of our justice system." He asserted, "Our nation is on a collision course with reality, and a steadfast commitment to truth — even uncomfortable truths — is the only way forward."

I have pointed all this out in the past and polesmoker gets on my ass, he thinks Ken Buck walks on water. LoL. polesmoker sits in his basement all day, drinking too much and is delusional.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, how many days go by without you thinking of me, suckpoo?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

A lot. So don't flatter yourself dipchit.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by SupFoo

A lot. So don't flatter yourself dipchit.
You sound like bitter lovers, Brothers.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He's pissed because I don't call any more.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Yup, She would have lost this coming election in D3
Doesn’t say much for District 3

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
R Ken Buck is retiring

Ken Buck was MAGA up until Jun/Jul 2023 when he started singing a much different tune, somebody had obviously gotten to him. Now compromised, he had flipped. I don't think he "retired", suspect he was told to get out, or else he would be "exposed". His retirement speech;

Buck announced on November 1, 2023 that he would not seek a sixth House term in the November 2024 election. He spent most of his three-minute video announcement chastising fellow Republicans for being "obsessively fixated on retribution and vengeance for contrived injustices of the past." He continued that "Too many Republican leaders are lying to America, claiming that the 2020 election was stolen, describing January 6 as an unguided tour of the Capitol and asserting that the ensuing prosecutions are a weaponization of our justice system." He asserted, "Our nation is on a collision course with reality, and a steadfast commitment to truth — even uncomfortable truths — is the only way forward."

I have pointed all this out in the past and polesmoker gets on my ass, he thinks Ken Buck walks on water. LoL. polesmoker sits in his basement all day, drinking too much and is delusional.
Now that Buck is leaving he feels comfortable stating Publicly what every Republican in DC, minus a small handful, say Privately

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

17 posts so far and it's only 9 am. You started at 6 am. LoL. What a pathetic creature you are.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

17 posts so far and it's only 9 am. You started at 6 am. LoL. What a pathetic creature you are.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

You think she didn’t?

LHS

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She got a sweet hiney

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 219DW, 204guy, 160user, 59 invisible), 2,460 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,868
Posts18,517,974
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.