Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 95 of 106 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 105 106
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Nor was I attacking anyone personally ....

[Linked Image]

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by RayF
Called it.

You should call your doctor, Ray, they can refer you to a mental health professional. Seriously, with your intolerant, obsessive compulsive behaviour, you are not well. Do it before you go completely off the rails.

Knock it off with the sanctimonious bullshiit ya hypocrite

You and your phag boi mauserless, shiit on every single thread about religion since you joined this forum, your moral superiority act is indicative of a mentally degraded moron and you're trying to project your own illness on others

The funny thing is.. you're too stupid to see that you're being trolled ! The entire time ... you stupid mthrfkrs, lmao !

You are Trolls. Why would I think otherwise?

What you are is abundently clear. Dumb Arse trolls with chips on your shoulders, a bad attitude and a nasty character. Mental defectives with delusions of grandeur.

Your accusations apply to you and your bum buddy trolls. Trying to turn it onto your opponents is laughable....coming from a self confessed troll.

I'm back....ya miss me? Speaking of trolls, there are no greater trolls than the 2 from down-under.....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Illegitimi non carborundum

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
There it is, a man who is genuinely proud of his childish ways, someone who revels in his own immaturity, not being quite right in the head, willingly develops an intolerant, self righteous character and puts it proudly on display.

Said the intolerant, Anti-Christian, God hating hypocrite

You got that all wrong. Healthy skepticism and questioning is not hate, it's something you should be doing for yourself.

Nor can I hate something that has no evidence for its existence. I don't hate Thor, Zeus, Brahman, Yahweh, Allah or any version of God.

Nor was I attacking anyone personally ....until you sad boys got your noses out of joint over something that you should be doing for yourselves and went into attack mode. You even confessed to Trolling, so don't play the tragic victim.

Grow up. learn to have tolerance for other views.

Tolerance ? The fact that you have shown zero tolerance for Christians while avoiding commenting and bashing all the others you mentioned, including Satanism .... Why is that ? Your dedicated assault on Christianity .... Why ?

A simple explanation.....

Gaytheism ... A bunch of futbucking ffaggots who hate God because he forbids rump pumping a chum and sorking corks, The reason why you and your butt loving buddy mauserless have so much dark hatred for any mention of God

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
How dumb does an Australian have to be to accuse US as being the trolls…..this is an American outdoor forum that focuses on firearms and hunting so we can’t be trolls since we’re Americans that are avid gun guys, hunters and shooters. On this forum free speech reigns and religious topics are discussed. Religious threads, for some nefarious and pathetic reason, attracts 2 of the most vile Aussie faqs that intentionally disrupt any and all religious threads. They are self-professed ANTI-theists so interruption and disruption are all they have in their war against allowing us to discuss the topic of religion….that IS THE MOST CLEAR EXAMPLE OF A TROLL! The Aussie cucks aren’t interested in debate or reasonable discourse, they don’t want us discussing it at all.

They think they’re the victim and they use that bullshit victimhood as a pathetic excuse to claim “victory”….they love telling anyone that’s forced to hear them about all the stuff they’ve won.

The Aussie cucks are the personification of trolls. They have nothing of value to contribute, they don’t care about anyone here and instead they look at us as a target for their frustrations since despite our political problems, which we WILL remedy eventually, we are everything they wish they could be and they know that they’re stuck being effete subjects that lack spine, balls and semi-auto firearms….😂

2 Aussie cucks who a loathed by the members here, have ZERO relevant information and never post anything gun related but they seem to enjoy being effeminate trolls by constantly seek out fights and intentionally hurling insults at our Lord in order to get a reaction from us……yet they think someone else is trolling….they think someone else is suffering from mental illness and needs “help”. 😂😂. They’re perfect little commies accusing everyone else of doing what THEY THEMSELVES ARE DOING!….those 2 Aussie cucks are the personification of a TROLL 🧌.

Sick, sad, pathetic, lonely, mentally ill, etc are traits that we’ve seen exhibited time and time again by these 2 miserable Aussie TROLLS…..the guys on this thread, other than the 2 dumbfucks, have been a great source of laughter….it’s a great thread that really took on a life of its own.

Damn...one of your best!!!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
There it is, a man who is genuinely proud of his childish ways, someone who revels in his own immaturity, not being quite right in the head, willingly develops an intolerant, self righteous character and puts it proudly on display.

You got that all wrong. Healthy skepticism and questioning is not hate, it's something you should be doing for yourself.

Nor can I hate something that has no evidence for its existence. I don't hate Thor, Zeus, Brahman, Yahweh, Allah or any version of God.

Nor was I attacking anyone personally ....until you sad boys got your noses out of joint over something that you should be doing for yourselves and went into attack mode. You even confessed to Trolling, so don't play the tragic victim.

Tolerance ? The fact that you have shown zero tolerance for Christians while avoiding commenting and bashing all the others you mentioned, including Satanism .... Why is that ? Your dedicated assault on Christianity .... Why ?

Gaytheism ... A bunch of futbucking ffaggots who hate God because he forbids rump pumping a chum and sorking corks, The reason why you and your butt loving buddy mauserless have so much dark hatred for any mention of God

both of these pedo atheists are cowards and typical passive aggressive losers

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

ha ha. Real Austrailians are getting pay back from illiterate monsters like you 9mmpedo

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

WOW! You hit right on!!!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

both of these pedo atheists are cowards and typical passive aggressive losers

Yeppers....they show passive-aggressive losers for sure...

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Holy Mackerel, it's like a Sewer Rat Tag Team, where each Rodent tries to outdo the other with their high pitched, butt hurt squealing in outrage. Hilarious. smile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is Ivermectin available over the counter without a prescription for veterinary use in Australia?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
…you resort to your usual butt hurt tactics of insults and accusations.

Originally Posted by DBT
You are an intolerant mentally ill individual, Ray. Get help.

Originally Posted by DBT
Crybaby Ray, a retard with a chip on his shoulder and knickers in a twist.

Originally Posted by DBT
And to you, Smelly Swamp Rats. wink

Originally Posted by DBT
Holy Mackerel, it's like a Sewer Rat Tag Team, where each Rodent tries to outdo the other with their high pitched, butt hurt squealing in outrage. Hilarious. smile

[Linked Image]

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT

I know. Team Karen Troll is full steam ahead - going in circles chasing their hurt butts. Consoling each other every time they are put in their place, which happens to be every time an aussie responds.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

[Linked Image]

You have no idea. Clueless. Thick as a housebrick.

You go on the offensive, intolerant, self rightous, hurling insults without regard for decency.....then cry hypocrisy when some of your sh*t is dished back into your stupid sanctimonious face.

Unable to see your own folly, that you are the instigator, the obnoxious tw*t, oblivious to the difference between giving offense and defense, you cry hypocrisy when your target fires back.

There is your hypocrisy, you dozy galoot

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

[Linked Image]

You go on the offensive, intolerant, self rightous, hurling insults without regard for decency.....then cry hypocrisy when some of your sh*t is dished back into your stupid sanctimonious face.

Unable to see your own folly, that you are the instigator, the obnoxious tw*t, oblivious to the difference between giving offense and defense, you cry hypocrisy when your target fires back.

Ahhhhhh, still inflicted with the horrific disease, "Last-Word-Itis....

Last-Word-itis is a BLOODY disease a person or persons have, especially in an online forum who claims a desire to end engagement with one or more people who are posting, but in their parting post they attempt to make a further point and/or hurl insults, condescension, etc., at others, that warrant a response- to which this severe disease always counter posts. This may go back and forth a bit (between 5 minutes, 5 days, or even 5 years) with a person with this disease…. the individual(s) become increasingly agitated and insulting to others, yet continue to respond when he/she is called out.

The only way to stop the Last-Word-itis disease, is to post “I think you are infected with Last-Word-itis"

So, let’s see if I am correct.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

[Linked Image]

Last-Word-itis is a BLOODY disease a person or persons have, especially in an online forum who claims a desire to end engagement with one or more people who are posting, but in their parting post they attempt to make a further point and/or hurl insults, condescension, etc., at others, that warrant a response- to which this severe disease always counter posts. This may go back and forth a bit (between 5 minutes, 5 days, or even 5 years) with a person with this disease…. the individual(s) become increasingly agitated and insulting to others, yet continue to respond when he/she is called out.

The only way to stop the Last-Word-itis disease, is to post “I think you are infected with Last-Word-itis"

Tag team beta male Swamp Rat Raspy squealing out his protest.....while deperately trying to get the last word in, incapable of seeing his own hypocrisy even while pointing his smelly little paw at his opponent, that folks is the story of the Sad Swamp Rat, Raspy.

Last edited by DBT; 12/30/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

[Linked Image]

Tag team beta male Swamp Rat Raspy squealing out his protest.....while deperately trying to get the last word in, incapable of seeing his own hypocrisy even while pointing his smelly little paw at his opponent, that folks is the story of the Sad Swamp Rat, Raspy.

HaHa!!! You proved my point...you are infected with LAST-WORD-ITIS...you need Psychological help immediately.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
[Linked Image]

Dang, RayF...Great one as usual!!!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The funniest thing is this gAytheist retard is copying and pasting wiki bs on a thread about religion

again.. lol !

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Page 95 of 106 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

186 members (12344mag, 270cowboy, 1lesfox, 44mc, 35, 10Glocks, 17 invisible), 1,095 guests, and 943 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,846
Posts18,517,426
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.