Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Redneck Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
R
I just heard that MN has a new law: "Universal background checks". How will the state actually try to enforce such BS?? Compliance? HAH! Look how 'registration' compliance in IL is turning out..

Gov't = MORONS..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Steve lives in MN. He will be along any minute complaining about how we do things in TX rather then spend any effort trying to fix his own cesspool.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
MN like MI like Massinsanity like Dumpsterware is Unfixable ..

Soon Pard TX is going to be Unfixable .

Those Confused Stockholm Syndrome Locust are going to be in Control Soon..

They rename TX to Austin

Austin even sound Gay ..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
More and more democrap controlled states are passing laws like this. Illinois, California and Minnesota are three that come to mind. I have been somewhat following the compliance in Illinois and as of last night it was between .5% and 5.5% depending on how it was calculated. We all ask what we can do. Well maybe non-compliance with these unconstitutional laws is a place to start. Some sheriffs will refuse to enforce these laws. I am not confident our sheriff will refuse.

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
The thing is, in Minnesota it's just the big cities that are blue. (Citiots)
The rest of the state is red.
When the metro areas implode, we'll be good to go........I hope.

KB

A gun in hand is worth two cops on the phone.
MOLON LABE
LET'S GO BRANDON!!
IC B2

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Redneck
I just heard that MN has a new law: "Universal background checks". How will the state actually try to enforce such BS?? Compliance? HAH! Look how 'registration' compliance in IL is turning out..

Gov't = MORONS..

It's a dumb law, as are all such laws, but functionally not a lot different than Wisconsin and not even close to Illinois.

You should probably brush up.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Figured Lee started a Packers/Vikings thread…..morning after……..

My bad.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Knarley_Bob

KB
Not exactly, although you are correct that The Cities and their inhabitants referred to as Citiots control much of the Blue legislation shoved down our throats, but not all.

The Arrowhead Region is made up of St. Louis, Lake and Cook Counties. These counties are Bluer than even the Cities. Why you ask, why is NE MN the only Blue area of the State except for the Cities.

Answer, UNIONS. These dumb fuqkers have been brain washed by their Union to vote Democrat and only Democrat for generations. There is no fixing this. If a Democrat campaigned on shutting down all Mining and logging in MN these dumb fuqks would still vote for him/her. Oh, a few may pull their head out of their ass just far enough to see, but their solution would be to just not vote.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If you really want to know, you can watch the video, or read the text.

Text here.

https://gunowners.mn/learn/minnesota-laws/ubcs/

Oh, and you MN boys, don’t forget to donate to The MN Gun Owners Caucus

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
If you really want to know, you can watch the video, or read the text.

Don't watch the video - plenty of errors in it. The guy must be trying to drum up funds.

The text is correct.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
IC B3

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Figured Lee started a Packers/Vikings thread…..morning after……..

My bad.

YEAH, how 'bout dem QUEENS??? Moved to MN in third grade, been disappointed in football ever since........Oh Lord the pain!!

Too many people think it can't happen here. Been on the board of a couple clubs. Can we say, "Bang your head on a wall"?
Just glad, at my age, by the time it gets here, I'll most likely be gone. Which don't give much time, does it?

KB

A gun in hand is worth two cops on the phone.
MOLON LABE
LET'S GO BRANDON!!
R
Redneck Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by JOG

Gov't = MORONS..

It's a dumb law, as are all such laws, but functionally not a lot different than Wisconsin and not even close to Illinois.

As should you. We do NOT have universal background check laws here, nor do we have 'red-flag' laws either which MN now has as of today. Try to keep up...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JOG

Gov't = MORONS..

As should you. We do NOT have universal background check laws here, nor do we have 'red-flag' laws either which MN now has as of today. Try to keep up...

We should all keep up with not only our own States, but others as well. These evil bastards are all around us.

As for the MN Law, in a nut shell it only applies to Pistols and "assault" rifles only, for now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Boy Howdy dem queens R bad!

Either the packers offensive line got better, queens DL was hurt, queens defensive backfield ate magic mushroom cheeseburgers pre game.
Or all the above.

While n Minnesota this Summer

I seen a “ Pay Us Money “ to save the wolf. Commercial on TV.

They claimed wolves keep cervidae outta riparian areas.

(Like chasing them to their death is not harder on the earth.)

I hear ya on the arrowhead region.
I had clients there told me…
“ U from the west have no idea how live wt da wolf.”

A few years later they bought chickens 🐔.

A red fox ate a chicken 🍗

They shot that fox.

Weirdly it was Ronald Reagan that introduced Hubert Humphrey to the Democratic Party.

Last edited by Angus1895; 01/01/24.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JOG

Gov't = MORONS..

To privately sell a handgun or 'assault rifle' in Wisconsin the buyer has to present a permit to acquire or a carry permit to the seller. The background check is inferred. The same is now true in Minnesota, the difference being the seller has to keep a record of the transaction and a copy of the permit. Neither state requires an additional background check. This went into effect on four months ago, so not all that new.

In Minnesota a permit to acquire is good for a year, a carry permit lasts for 5 years.

You are now caught up.

Robert Frost
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MAC
Steve lives in MN. He will be along any minute complaining about how we do things in TX rather then spend any effort trying to fix his own cesspool.

LMAO!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Gov't = DEEP STATE CABAL.
FIXT

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Knarley_Bob

KB
Not exactly, although you are correct that The Cities and their inhabitants referred to as Citiots control much of the Blue legislation shoved down our throats, but not all.

The Arrowhead Region is made up of St. Louis, Lake and Cook Counties. These counties are Bluer than even the Cities. Why you ask, why is NE MN the only Blue area of the State except for the Cities.

Answer, UNIONS. These dumb fuqkers have been brain washed by their Union to vote Democrat and only Democrat for generations. There is no fixing this. If a Democrat campaigned on shutting down all Mining and logging in MN these dumb fuqks would still vote for him/her. Oh, a few may pull their head out of their ass just far enough to see, but their solution would be to just not vote.

This is absolutely true. Have family there.

Old guy, old guns.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I like Minnesota

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JOG
Originally Posted by JOG

Gov't = MORONS..

To privately sell a handgun or 'assault rifle' in Wisconsin the buyer has to present a permit to acquire or a carry permit to the seller. The background check is inferred. The same is now true in Minnesota, the difference being the seller has to keep a record of the transaction and a copy of the permit. Neither state requires an additional background check. This went into effect on four months ago, so not all that new.

In Minnesota a permit to acquire is good for a year, a carry permit lasts for 5 years.

You are now caught up.

To privately sell a handgun or 'assault rifle' in Wisconsin the buyer has to present a permit to acquire or a carry permit to the seller.

JOG, can you cite where you got this from?

GOA
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

418 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 40 invisible), 1,908 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,635
Posts18,493,138
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.