Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Jim1611
In watching these threads about Trump evolve the same bunch always come along in your white hats to let us all know were you think he failed. I would call you the independents, Rush called you the great unwashed. You guys would rather kick a good man that stand up in the face of evil. All the while proclaiming your virtuous thinking. With friends like you why would Trump need any enemies.

Emanuel is his own Evil Doppelgänger

You can’t Serve Two Mindsets..

It always ends Up going Wray Wray

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RHOD
Originally Posted by BCBH
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by RHOD
He had time to pardon people involve in Jan. 6th before he left office... but he didn't.

???????

J6 it happened. Trump left office J20. Some contacted Trump asking for Pardons.

Seriously?
Who knew in under 2 weeks time[while closing out the most powerful office in the world] what was what and where it was all headed?
Anyone w a [bleep] brain knew where it was going. Those people did not deserve what happened to them.

Apparently, Everybody but Raeford knew.
https://apnews.com/article/joe-bide...e-riots-32a212d3ac899905be744632d236862c
I think even if the election was overturned in 2020 that he would not have pardoned anyone at J6.

[Linked Image]
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
In watching these threads about Trump evolve the same bunch always come along in your white hats to let us all know were you think he failed. I would call you the independents, Rush called you the great unwashed. You guys would rather kick a good man that stand up in the face of evil. All the while proclaiming your virtuous thinking. With friends like you why would Trump need any enemies.

if you put your self out there as the smartest person in the room ,you should except some criticism. if you need rush to tell you how to think ...I dont know what to tell you....if you cant question and ask why your guy did or did not do things...maybe you are you are a lemming without your own thought process ....that makes you a demshtt.

dont be a ball washer.....we can support trump AND at the same time question his actions.......bob

Who said I have not questioned anything Donald Trump has said or done? That's your statement and based off just one post. I'd venture to say you could find fault in anything and everything. You just can't seem to have any sort of discussion without using plenty of insults. Leftist use those same tactics.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Election year brings out the

[Linked Image from staticdelivery.nexusmods.com]

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
We need more than Donald Trump. We need a whole new party.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Blah, blah, blah. Remember I read your BS for years! If the choice is Trump or Biden you would vote for Biden. If the choice is Trump or Bernie you would vote for Bernie. If the choice is Trump or Hitler you would vote for Hitler.

You can try and spin it for those not familiar with you but I figured you out years ago.
Lol... same old Flags always spewing whatever crap comes into your head. Your memory must be failing because even I remember we both voted for the same person in 2016 and it sure as hell wasnt Hillary.

Last edited by champlain_islander; 01/05/24.

living the good life every day
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by wabigoon
We need more than Donald Trump. We need a whole new party.
YES!!!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

if you put your self out there as the smartest person in the room ,you should except some criticism. if you need rush to tell you how to think ...I dont know what to tell you....if you cant question and ask why your guy did or did not do things...maybe you are you are a lemming without your own thought process ....that makes you a demshtt.

dont be a ball washer.....we can support trump AND at the same time question his actions.......bob

Who said I have not questioned anything Donald Trump has said or done? That's your statement and based off just one post. I'd venture to say you could find fault in anything and everything. You just can't seem to have any sort of discussion without using plenty of insults. Leftist use those same tactics.
you know you are talking about most of the guys here lol

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
What happened to the Tea Party movment?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Dude

It time to pay Attention

The Derby Donkey named Mitch and the Chamber of Commerce Crowd ..

IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
I hope he doesn't issue them pardons.

Do you deny that they’ve received harsher penalties than they would receive had they committed exactly the age crime in another context?

I’m continually astounded by the obtuseness of people when it comes to this topic.

I hope Pres Trump pardons all J6ers who have served W more time that their crimes deserve. Derek Chauvin too.

I hope he prosecutes that capitol police officer who murdered that lady, as well as all the BLM/ANTIFA rioters.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I hope he releases them and all other political prisoners of the left. Not many on the right have got fair treatment the last few years. They've all already served more than enough time for trespassing. If you can call it trespassing since the police let many of them in and the others were pushed in by Federal agitators. How many blm and antifa guys are in Jail. The J6 people didn't even burn anything down.

And while he's at it he should garden Assange like he should have last time. We shouldn't be putting foreign media members in jail for failing to keep our dark secrets.

Wasn't there some late night show guys that also trespassed the same building? Are they all serving years in prison? If not it goes to prove that the J6ers are political prisoners. Some real banana republic stuff under this regime.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 01/04/24.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mrmeener
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
the bloated drunk bannon should be in jail for looting money for the wall but trump pardoned him. the guy bannon was partners with a vet with no legs was jailed. the fake right believes in nothing but israel

Speaking of fake.
well I believe US should bomb israel. so how does that make me a fake on the right?

You're just a fake, phony sock twat. Period.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
the bloated drunk bannon should be in jail for looting money for the wall but trump pardoned him. the guy bannon was partners with a vet with no legs was jailed. the fake right believes in nothing but israel

Speaking of fake.
well I believe US should bomb israel. so how does that make me a fake on the right?

Well, there is that. He'd like to be Meaner, but he's too stupid.

Is that Deflake? wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/04/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
I hope he doesn't issue them pardons.

Do you deny that they’ve received harsher penalties than they would receive had they committed exactly the age crime in another context?

I’m continually astounded by the obtuseness of people when it comes to this topic.

I hope Pres Trump pardons all J6ers who have served W more time that their crimes deserve. Derek Chauvin too.

I hope he prosecutes that capitol police officer who murdered that lady, as well as all the BLM/ANTIFA rioters.

+1!!!!!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Speaking of fake.

Well, there is that. He'd like to be Meaner, but he's too stupid.

Is that Deflake? wink

No. Doubt it. She's too stupid and can't form a sentence.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
He should pardon every last one and compensate them for the violations perpetrated against them.

He should then go after every last swinging dick that instigated and coordinated this subversion.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Bob_mt Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B

read your own post again.....calling people the great unwashed etc.....my post was not directed at you personally, just a response to the post.....if you think I ...throw plenty of insults....you must be pretty thin skinned. ....bob

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I hope he releases them and all other political prisoners of the left. Not many on the right have got fair treatment the last few years. They've all already served more than enough time for trespassing. If you can call it trespassing since the police let many of them in and the others were pushed in by Federal agitators. How many blm and antifa guys are in Jail. The J6 people didn't even burn anything down.

And while he's at it he should garden Assange like he should have last time. We shouldn't be putting foreign media members in jail for failing to keep our dark secrets.

Wasn't there some late night show guys that also trespassed the same building? Are they all serving years in prison? If not it goes to prove that the J6ers are political prisoners. Some real banana republic stuff under this regime.

Bb
Trespassing on public property. It's not like they trashed, looted and burned the Capitol building down.

Life is good live it while you can.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

245 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 2ndwind, 1beaver_shooter, 45_100, 34 invisible), 2,411 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,322
Posts18,526,423
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.