Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
brother nathanael hit the nail on the head about trump saying the jews are not scared of him he is in with them they are deathly scared OF THE WHITE CHRISTIANS that voted for him. I say that is why the white hating bolshevik jews went insane and let 10 million non whites in and counting.
they want to bury the whites in a septic tank of primitive non whites. after brainwashing (with an enema) white girls for 50 years they know the white girls will gleefully interbreed with afreakan groids. the jews cant do to the whites what they are doing to the Gazans so this is the way they will do a slow motion genocide.
alex jones is a jew and the brother made such an idiot out of him he scrubbed the video off his site

Last edited by mrmeener; 01/05/24.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by mrmeener
brother nathanael hit the nail on the head about trump saying the jews are not scared of him he is in with them they are deathly scared OF THE WHITE CHRISTIANS that voted for him. I say that is why the white hating bolshevik jews went insane and let 10 million non whites in and counting.
they want to bury the whites in a septic tank of primitive non whites. after brainwashing (with an enema) white girls for 50 years they know the white girls will gleefully interbreed with afreakan groids. the jews cant do to the whites what they are doing to the Gazans so this is the way they will do a slow motion genocide.
alex jones is a jew and the brother made such an idiot out of him he scrubbed the video off his site

+1

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Brother Nathaniel needs to shave off that raggedy ass beard and stop dressing like a dark ages mortician.

I don't mind his message. But he needs to shake off that Orthodox weirdness,.. put on a suit and tie, and find a good LCMS Lutheran Church.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Brother Nathaniel needs to shave off that raggedy ass beard and stop dressing like a dark ages mortician.

I don't mind his message. But he needs to shake off that Orthodox weirdness,.. put on a suit and tie, and find a good LCMS Lutheran Church.

Oh no. A southern Baptist church.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Alex Jones is a Jew?

Real Jew or fake Jew?

Do we need the wherewolves to figure this one out?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

For the most part, Southern Baptists worship Zionism. That doesn't hold with either the Orthodox Church or the ideology of Brother Nathaniel

LCMS Lutherans more or less skip over the issue. Martin Luther left a very unpolitically correct legacy concerning the Jews that the Lutheran Church would just as soon not have to confront.

In fact, most protestant denominations don't want to deal with it. But Southern Baptists are still clinging to the idea that there's a "chosen people" who reside on a higher plain that Christians.

God's chosen people followed God's chosen Messiah.

Any demonination that has missed that point are driving blind.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Alex Jones is a Jew?

Real Jew or fake Jew?

I saw a short video maybe tens years old yesterday where he says to a guy... hold it I am a jew OK I am a jew maybe you can google it

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Alex Jones is a Jew?

Real Jew or fake Jew?

I saw a short video maybe tens years old yesterday where he says to a guy... hold it I am a jew OK I am a jew maybe you can google it

Quite the conundrum.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

For the most part, Southern Baptists worship Zionism. That doesn't hold with either the Orthodox Church or the ideology of Brother Nathaniel

LCMS Lutherans more or less skip over the issue. Martin Luther left a very unpolitically correct legacy concerning the Jews that the Lutheran Church would just as soon not have to confront.

In fact, most protestant denominations don't want to deal with it. But Southern Baptists are still clinging to the idea that there's a "chosen people" who reside on a higher plain that Christians.

God's chosen people followed God's chosen Messiah.

Any demonination that has missed that point are driving blind.
who cares what he looks like. I having been on his site for years. he knows the jews inside out. only other jew that spoke like him was benjamin friedman

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
who cares what he looks like.

I do. He's got something to say. Dressing up like an Orthodox Rap entertainer does nothing to get his message out.

He needs to cut his hair, shave his beard, give that necklace back to Kanye, donate his Burka to a fat, Muslim woman, dress in a gray suit with a black tie,..and say what he's got to say.

As it is, he looks like somebody from the plague years who is following a wagon down the street while hollering out, "BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!,.....BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!"

A man with something important to say shouldn't look like a cast member from a Monty Python skit, fer Pete's sake.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

I do. He's got something to say. Dressing up like an Orthodox Rap entertainer does nothing to get his message out.

He needs to cut his hair, shave his beard, give that necklace back to Kanye, donate his Burka to a fat, Muslim woman, dress in a gray suit with a black tie,..and say what he's got to say.

As it is, he looks like somebody from the plague years who is following a wagon down the street while hollering out, "BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!,.....BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!"

A man with something important to say shouldn't look like a cast member from a Monty Python skit, fer Pete's sake.
He's an Orthodox brother, and takes it very seriously.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

They all take it very seriously,......and they all look like dark ages morticians.

Having a belief shouldn't mean that one has to dress up in a Halloween costume.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I take being an LCMS Lutheran seriously. Typically I wear a pair of Dockers and a white shirt to church,....some Clark loafers.

My big application to Church wear is a white shirt with a well pressed box pleat, and I give myself a fresh buzz cut on Saturday night.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

They all take it very seriously,......and they all look like dark ages morticians.

what about the disgusting jew rabbis? do they bother you the way they dress? they took over the world. this is a war not fashion competition. the brother lives in a tiny room and is always fasting

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I suspect that they'd stop asking me to be the usher if I showed up dressed like Brother Nathanael.

Ain't nobody gonna drop a 50 in the plate if it's held by the grim reaper.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

what about the disgusting jew rabbis? do they bother you the way they dress? they took over the world. this is a war not fashion competition. the brother lives in a tiny room and is always fasting

I don't give much thought to Jew Rabbis. Not my culture, not my people, not my nation.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
It’s rare that Alex Jones has to be the one trying to rein someone in and focus them.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

I don't give much thought to Jew Rabbis. Not my culture, not my people, not my nation.

How do you even type something like that?

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

How do you even type something like that?

With my fingers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1lessdog, 1badf350, 160user, 1minute, 10ring1, 59 invisible), 2,263 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,012
Posts18,500,284
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.