Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
triggered vaxxed anti science idiots lmao

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
If you actually understood what was being said, you'd understand that I do not support the governments handling of Covid
That is excellent news

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by DBT
If you actually understood what was being said, you'd understand that I do not support the governments handling of Covid
That is excellent news

So why did you lie about my position? Or did you fail to grasp what I have been saying time and time again?

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka

So squeaks the village idiot. Dropped on his head when young, now a 'man' of poor character, a coward with a chip on his shoulder and nasty disposition.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ribka

LOL!!! With Jesus and the Horse Butt Paste in their arsenal he Karen Troll Rats are invincible, in their own feculent minds. LOL!!!

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DBT
So squeaks the village idiot. Dropped on his head when young, now a 'man' of poor character, a coward with a chip on his shoulder and nasty disposition.

LOL!!! With Jesus and the Horse Butt Paste in their arsenal he Karen Troll Rats are invincible, in their own feculent minds. LOL!!!

The mental power expended in those 2 posts dimmed the lights of Queensland….

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by DBT

The mental power expended in those 2 posts dimmed the lights of Queensland….

Ace, a leader and legend in his own mind, leaps to the defense of his pack of Mentally Retarded Sewer Rats.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Swamplord
How are DBTwat and Mauserless similar to old Toyota pickup trucks ?

Their rear ends have big holes leaking tranny fluid !
They are defending the indefensible. Defending the honor of American, Canadian, or Australian medical authorities is about like defending a wife who happens to be a kinky prostitute. They are both whores.

If you actually understood what was being said, you'd understand that I do not support the governments handling of Covid.

You only fool yourself.

we all remember what cowedly anti science moron you were during the fake Covid pandemic dumb old boomer lol

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
You don't have a clue, ribka, not about science, logic, reason or decency.

You are a grub who gets his kicks acting the tough guy on the internet to compensation for your real life inadequacies.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
There you go with your insults since you have nothing of substance to refute ribka with.

You intentionally ignore the truth, you refuse to look at the evidence and then you bemoan your low and ignorant station by claiming proof was never offered to you. You dismiss it out of hand because it doesn’t fit your agenda.

You and girly-girl, Isurrenderedmymausers, don’t want truth you want to insult and belittle…to interrupt and disparage is all your have. You girls have admitted that NO AMOUNT OF PROOF AND EVIDENCE would get you to change your mind about God so why do you keep lying about your motives?

Ribka as well as everyone else that has replied to your stupidity in a tone and tenor sufficient to convey their differences are 100x the man you wish you could be. Individually they’ve accomplished more in the past month than you worthless cretins have scratched out together in a lifetime. Collectively….collectively a few handfuls of them could overthrow your country and enslave your family for the next 5 generations….they wouldn’t need more than a standard load-out either since they won’t encounter but very light resistance, mostly pitchforks and brooms, maybe an occasional small arms skirmish. Those usually are short lived and usually end in suicide. 😂😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
…but don’t worry your boyfriends and girlfriends will be perfectly safe….beastiliaty is disgusting and abhorrent to us so your sheep are safe!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
…but don’t worry your boyfriends and girlfriends will be perfectly safe….beastiliaty is disgusting and abhorrent to us so your sheep are safe!

Haw, haw, Captain Sicko Ace, obsessed with the Gay leaps to the defense of his Swamp Rat family.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pretty bird.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I already know this will be dismissed as anecdotal and not part of a "double blind" study but our small country church (about 30 attend on avg.) has several members with active Corona Covid-19 variant infection. Every one of them is vaxxed with the mRNA "vaccine". The not vaccinated ones that caught the disease a year or more ago during the original scare have not yet caught this variety of Corona Covid. Every one I know vaccinated or not has caught the original at least once.

I haven't offered any of them my Ivermectin but if they ask I will give them a couple of doses to take home.

Reckon maybe the actual infection sets up immunity? Reckon maybe the "vaccine" suppresses natural immunity to the variants?

Something to consider but do not expect to hear this from the powers that be.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Only a .gov lobotomized and emasculated fool would ignore these "sudden" spikes after the mass jabbing

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
And to think…..those are only the stats for the “men” in Australia, the figures for the women are even higher. 😉

Originally Posted by Swamplord
Only a .gov lobotomized and emasculated fool would ignore these "sudden" spikes after the mass jabbing

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A large Rat Infestation lately.

Sicko Rats obsessed with the Gay.

Angry Rats. Upset Rats.

Dirty Rats. Smelly Rats.

Quite a variety.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I already know this will be dismissed as anecdotal and not part of a "double blind" study but our small country church (about 30 attend on avg.) has several members with active Corona Covid-19 variant infection. Every one of them is vaxxed with the mRNA "vaccine". The not vaccinated ones that caught the disease a year or more ago during the original scare have not yet caught this variety of Corona Covid. Every one I know vaccinated or not has caught the original at least once.

I haven't offered any of them my Ivermectin but if they ask I will give them a couple of doses to take home.

Reckon maybe the actual infection sets up immunity? Reckon maybe the "vaccine" suppresses natural immunity to the variants?

Meh...I 've had the rona once, my sister once and brother-in-law never. All vaxed with the non-clot shot.

I don't know what the Horse Butt Paste lovers are making such a big deal out of, or what makes them so scared. They should be more concerned about their children getting shot at school.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Meh...I 've had the rona once, my sister once and brother-in-law never. All vaxed with the non-clot shot.

I don't know what the Horse Butt Paste lovers are making such a big deal out of, or what makes them so scared. They should be more concerned about their children getting shot at school.

Thanks for reminding us what a weak ignorant cowardly boomer poosey you were during Covid and your entire life

Pathetic

Page 100 of 106 1 2 98 99 100 101 102 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

297 members (320090T, 303savage, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 34 invisible), 1,242 guests, and 931 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,847
Posts18,517,518
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.