Print Thread
Hop To
Page 81 of 254 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 253 254
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Note the guy with the cowboy hat. He is a politician. He is reaching for your wallet Mr Burns. Mr Burns, did you surprise the politician with an ass cheek squeeze?

Well, to be fair...it is not like burns is inclined to squeezing the arse cheek of a real live women...there is a reason these clowns are bachelors.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
How many here are involved enough in the gun business to have/work at a booth at SHOT? Hell of a lot of internet armchair experts but I don't see 52,000 people lining up at armchairs or to gawk at rigged "world class" target tests

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Well fellas, MY FAMILY and I went to Griffith this morning so if I want the lawn mown before the rain I had better get a wriggle on.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Note the guy with the cowboy hat. He is a politician. He is reaching for your wallet Mr Burns. Mr Burns, did you surprise the politician with an ass cheek squeeze?

LOL.

Mark wants my support which is worth much more than money.

Do you want to guess how many Governors of Wyoming have been elected in the past 15 years who did not own a Wyoming Arms AR that they paid full price for?

Zero would be the answer.

Some call us King Makers.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LOL.

Mark wants my support which is worth much more than money.

Do you want to guess how many Governors of Wyoming have been elected in the past 15 years who did not own a Wyoming Arms AR that they paid full price for?

Prove it. Post pictures and images of documentation. Or is that comment gaslighting?

Every politician wants my support. They gaslight too.

GOA
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 2Dogsfucking
Prove it. Post pictures and images of documentation. Or is that comment gaslighting?

2dogsfucqking bout to get his nose rubbed in it just like when he sarcastically asked for my shooting accomplishments

Funnier than FUCQK

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It's like I am seven step ahead and you're just dancing to my tune. How does it feel to be my pet bitch?

Wyoming Governors need Wyomong Arms

The Governor’s carbine will be based on the WY-15 with custom engraving including the Great Seal of Wyoming and his signature. With the billet upper and lower receivers anodized in Type III Matte Sand and the black furniture, not only will the finished firearm have a striking appearance but will also be suitable for use in the harsh environment of the Wyoming outdoors. As a lifelong hunter and shooter, Governor Mead insisted that this firearm be much more than just a simple show piece.

At the heart of the WY-15 is the Patent Pending WYO LOK barrel and titanium barrel nut. The WYO LOK system ensures the WY-15’s phenomenal accuracy and reliability. For the primary sighting system, Governor Mead choose a custom Leupold VX-III 4.5-14 with the JB windage reticle and custom DCT (Drop Compensating Turret). Bruce Pettet, President and CEO of Leupold & Stevens was pleased and stated; “On behalf of our 650 American employees, we would like to thank Wyoming Arms and Governor Mead for choosing Leupold.”

And I even got a Leupold in there. Who saw that coming?

Governor Mark Gordon at Wyoming Arms buying one of his ARs

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

2dogsfucqking bout to get his nose rubbed in it just like when he sarcastically asked for my shooting accomplishments

Funnier than FUCQK

That is a threatening statement.

GOA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It's like I am seven step ahead and you're just dancing to my tune. How does it feel to be my pet bitch?

Wyoming Governors need Wyomong Arms

The Governor’s carbine will be based on the WY-15 with custom engraving including the Great Seal of Wyoming and his signature. With the billet upper and lower receivers anodized in Type III Matte Sand and the black furniture, not only will the finished firearm have a striking appearance but will also be suitable for use in the harsh environment of the Wyoming outdoors. As a lifelong hunter and shooter, Governor Mead insisted that this firearm be much more than just a simple show piece.

At the heart of the WY-15 is the Patent Pending WYO LOK barrel and titanium barrel nut. The WYO LOK system ensures the WY-15’s phenomenal accuracy and reliability. For the primary sighting system, Governor Mead choose a custom Leupold VX-III 4.5-14 with the JB windage reticle and custom DCT (Drop Compensating Turret). Bruce Pettet, President and CEO of Leupold & Stevens was pleased and stated; “On behalf of our 650 American employees, we would like to thank Wyoming Arms and Governor Mead for choosing Leupold.”

And I even got a Leupold in there. Who saw that coming?

Governor Mark Gordon at Wyoming Arms buying one of his ARs

Have a look at all them well drilling parts.

GOA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Funnier than FUCQK

Guess you saw that coming from 100 miles down the track.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Funnier than FUCQK

You’d have to be as dumb as 2dogsfucqking not to

😂😂😂😂

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll leave you two ladies alone now. Enjoy your time together.

XOXOXOXOXO

GOA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Funnier than FUCQK

You’d have to be as dumb as 2dogsfucqking not to

😂😂😂😂

A few here on 24 hr Campfire don't read sign very well. But most do just fine. grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

John…..That’s a hell of a great claim to fame and one that I’d like to see as mandatory for all governors! 👍🏼

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

John…..That’s a hell of a great claim to fame and one that I’d like to see as mandatory for all governors! 👍🏼

Wyoming is a different kind of State.

Very low population and really right wing.

I agree with you that the USA/world would be a better place if all State Governors had to be vocal fans and users of the AR to be elected.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m fine with reducing each state’s population to be comparable based on square miles with Wyoming. I’m also fine with each State having a conservative, God-fearing governor that owns a Wyoming Arms AR….at least until the new conservative states begin manufacturing their own. I’m already on the California Assault Rifle Full-Auto & Suppressor waiting list….

These are my wishes for 2024….but I’m an easy going guy who doesn’t ask much.

Happy New Year.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Same tired pics you have trotted past us before when you attempt to bask in someone else's fame, the only thing different from now is that in this pic you only have two chins.

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Happy New Year to ya Stumpy!

Hope its a good one....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Anyone going to Las Vegas SHOT show near end of this month?

I will be there.

@ booth 14349. Wyoming Arms.

Memorizing my booth number is a bit creepy but I do live rent free in your head.

Since it’s in Vegas, there’s a Vegas Line and an over/under to bet on

Number of 24hr JB Haters to Visit Booth 14349

Vegas Number is 1

I’ll take the under

😂😂😂
The funny part is you think that’s cool? Businesses are fueled by customers and Burns is purposefully driving away a huge customer base by his on line fugktard posting for no other reason than to indulge his ego.
LMAO…

If you think 15 morons on the 24hr Campfire is a “huge customer base”, I’m laughing my ass off even more…
The problem with that attitude is you burn bridges. Then, at some point in the future, you might need some credibility with those people. Like, say, when you try to convince them that the nra is doing good work.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
World Class. Hint.

It is funnier than fhuqk,how often The Do Nothing Gang thinks about me. Pardon the power of my Words and The Splendid Pixels being FAR too much to resist,as you gals "live" vicariously. Hint.

To be continued. Hint...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Page 81 of 254 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 253 254

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 13 invisible), 1,613 guests, and 749 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,959
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.