-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 83 of 254 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 253 254
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Vid in the link is from 15 years ago. Likely Mr Sticks 24HCF posts Mr Burns is c/p are from similar time period.

Perhaps Leupold scope quality was robust back then.

It appears that Leupold scope quality control and component precision has been impacted by Leupold decision to use components that are inferior for more recent builds.

Profit matters.

GOA
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Vid in the link is from 15 years ago. Likely Mr Sticks 24HCF posts Mr Burns is c/p are from similar time period.

Perhaps Leupold scope quality was robust back then.

It appears that Leupold scope quality control and component precision has been impacted by Leupold decision to use components that are inferior for more recent builds.

Profit matters.
So, you're saying old Leupold scopes work?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Key word "perhaps".

GOA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Key word "perhaps".

Hmmm, if they don't, wouldn't that mean Stick was lying about "tens of thousands" of perfectly dialed come-ups?

Why, yes it would.

The mental gymnastics Sticky's knob slobbers will perform to ignore what's right there in front of them is amazing. Olympic quality stuff.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon the power of my words and a simplistic critique by me,swaying the Market. Unfortunately,not even I can shoot wares until they're Invented and I'm rooting for Reupold,more than they are themselves. Simplistic facts routinely get Brokedick Dreamers Whining,as they quantify their Professional Victim Status by perpetual Hurt Feeler Reports. I reckon it's plum Flattering,how often they think about me,as they "live" vicariously". Hint.

World Class. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

To be continued. Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by screaminweasil
Love the 10-20 year old pics and video extrapolations by all sides. Really brings the room together

The gun I posted is a new build for the 2024 season that I finished up about 30 days ago (December 2023).

The 600 yard report is from the January 2024 Precision Rifleman magazine. The Score Nationals report is from the September 2022 issue of the same magazine.

Forbidden Zoner
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Unfortunately,not even I can shoot wares until they're Invented

But, you did, in your own words, dial "tens of thousands" of times on Leupold scopes with no issues at all, right? You were not lying about their tracking repeatability or accuracy back then were you?

I couldn't begin to guess how many tens of thousands of come-up solutions I've dumped into Leupie erectors...less issue.............

This one is an Instant Classic,for a multitude of reasons,which fly over most heads.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
World Class! HINT

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Even more world class! Ocho the great

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
You could probably tighten that group up if you got a little closer.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

But, you did, in your own words, dial "tens of thousands" of times on Leupold scopes with no issues at all, right? You were not lying about their tracking repeatability or accuracy back then were you?

I couldn't begin to guess how many tens of thousands of come-up solutions I've dumped into Leupie erectors...less issue.............

This one is an Instant Classic,for a multitude of reasons,which fly over most heads.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
World Class. Hint.

To be continued. Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Pardon the power of my words and a simplistic critique by me,swaying the Market. Unfortunately,not even I can shoot wares until they're Invented and I'm rooting for Reupold,more than they are themselves. Simplistic facts routinely get Brokedick Dreamers Whining,as they quantify their Professional Victim Status by perpetual Hurt Feeler Reports. I reckon it's plum Flattering,how often they think about me,as they "live" vicariously". Hint.

World Class. Hint.

1827? I’m looking for a 54.18 MSR but I could slum that no problem. Maybe even another of Mark’s but none of the three come around very often, and only know one guy that has all 3.

Last edited by jackmountain; 01/06/24.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

World Class. Hint.

Good fucking grief...what the hell did you just say?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Blah, blah, blah, blah, belch, fart, pass out, blah, blah, blah, I'm the greatest, blah, blah, blah, Leupold wouldn't pay me to be a pimp so had to find another company, blah, blah, blah.

Same Riar Rarry, different day.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Good fucking grief...what the hell did you just say?

In short, he avoided my simple yes or no question about what he posted re dialing Leupold scopes.

Deflect. Deny. Disengage.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 6mmCreedmoor
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Blood in the water or just another round of midgets bluffing?

Brother Sam... as you know, I'm not in the bluffing game

For sure man, cheers!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This scope went from shooting 5 shot 100 yd. groups like this:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

To this. The POA was for all shots on the two targets below was the .065" center dot....which is the 'X' at 100 yds.

And then back to normal after being repaired:

Now that's what I like to see when a scope fails. smile No sneaky shots, no wander....it just blows up. This one had no internal rattles and the w/e adjusters moved, felt and sounded normal.

Good shootin' -Al

Forbidden Zoner
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When I saw stick’s egg shooting video at 500, I wondered if I could do it. So I took my rifle that had a Leupold scope on it to the range.

No place to set the eggs at 500, so I set them at 560 yards.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 83 of 254 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 253 254

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

160 members (2ndwind, 1minute, 673, 29aholic, 10gaugemag, 805, 17 invisible), 2,259 guests, and 998 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,935
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.