R
Originally Posted by DBT
A large Rat Infestation lately.

Sicko Rats obsessed with the Gay.

Angry Rats. Upset Rats.

Dirty Rats. Smelly Rats.

Quite a variety.

Another quadruple big government anti science vaxxed coward boomer

How many neighbors and friends did you snitch on during the big Aussie/NAZI gun confiscation dumb boomer? Lol

GB1

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by DBT
A large Rat Infestation lately.

Sicko Rats obsessed with the Gay.

Angry Rats. Upset Rats.

Dirty Rats. Smelly Rats.

Quite a variety.

Another quadruple big government anti science vaxxed coward boomer

How many neighbors and friends did you snitch on during the big Aussie/NAZI gun confiscation dumb boomer? Lol

Don't let your closet Gayness make you bitter, little fish, you can't help the way you are.

Join Gay Pride, wear your rainbow dresses and skirts openly, be honest for a change, you'll so feel much better. smile

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
They should be more concerned about their children getting shot at school.

Lolol….says the dumb bitch whose “kids” (cuckholds don’t really have children though) literally had to “get shot” to attend their government mandated indoctrination centers. Silly sheep still doesn’t understand…..freedom is such a foreign concept to her, self-reliance is meaningless and responsibility rings hollow. She looks to government for her existence…😂😂😭

Those of us that take our freedoms seriously, something you literally have no firsthand experience with, don’t allow the teachers union and other liberals to influence our children…..we home school. God is always present in our classroom. Prayer is encouraged anytime one feels the need. Respect is not optional.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
They should be more concerned about their children getting shot at school.

Lolol….says the dumb bitch whose “kids” (cuckholds don’t really have children though) literally had to “get shot” to attend their government mandated indoctrination centers. Silly sheep still doesn’t understand…..freedom is such a foreign concept to her, self-reliance is meaningless and responsibility rings hollow. She looks to government for her existence…😂😂😭

Those of us that take our freedoms seriously, something you literally have no firsthand experience with, don’t allow the teachers union and other liberals to influence our children…..we home school. God is always present in our classroom. Prayer is encouraged anytime one feels the need. Respect is not optional.

You lot are far too concerned over your bidets, the Horse Butt Paste and other depravities to give a flying, or othwise, fuck about the lives of your children. Real men would do something about it, but you lot are just digusting cowards!

Let us know when your god and prayers stop the school shootings.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Hastings
I already know this will be dismissed as anecdotal and not part of a "double blind" study but our small country church (about 30 attend on avg.) has several members with active Corona Covid-19 variant infection. Every one of them is vaxxed with the mRNA "vaccine". The not vaccinated ones that caught the disease a year or more ago during the original scare have not yet caught this variety of Corona Covid. Every one I know vaccinated or not has caught the original at least once.

I haven't offered any of them my Ivermectin but if they ask I will give them a couple of doses to take home.

Reckon maybe the actual infection sets up immunity? Reckon maybe the "vaccine" suppresses natural immunity to the variants?

Something to consider but do not expect to hear this from the powers that be.

Meh...I 've had the rona once, my sister once and brother-in-law never. All vaxed with the non-clot shot.

I don't know what the Horse Butt Paste lovers are making such a big deal out of, or what makes them so scared. They should be more concerned about their children getting shot at school.

Thanks for reminding us what a weak ignorant cowardly boomer poosey you were during Covid and your entire life

Pathetic

We protect our children over here. You lot let the bodies pile up year after year because you're too scared to do anything about it even though you boast of being armed and free - seems to be the coward's mantra.

Well?
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
Don't let your closet Gayness make you bitter, little fish, you can't help the way you are.

Join Gay Pride, wear your rainbow dresses and skirts openly, be honest for a change, you'll so feel much better. smile
You lot are far too concerned over your bidets, the Horse Butt Paste and other depravities to give a flying, or othwise, fuck about the lives of your children. Real men would do something about it, but you lot are just digusting cowards!

You boys seem to have run out of anything sensible to say. Defense of your decision to be shot up with the now known to be harmful mRNA shot makes no sense. It was a huge mistake and you gave in to the government pressure. A majority of U.S. adults also gave in but those of us that didn't have been proven right.

There is an agenda in this whole Corona virus release and subsequent "vaccination" hysteria. The smart thing to do was what your U.S. correspondents on this forum did. We moved off to the side and let the herd go over the cliff.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
[The smart thing to do was what your U.S. correspondents on this forum did. We moved off to the side and let the herd go over the cliff.

LOL!!! You lot went on an epic panic Horse Butt Paste buy-up out of nothing but irrational fear, all whilst doing nothing to stop your children from being gunned down at school. Down here we won at the pandemic, and we don't shoot our children either.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

You boys seem to have run out of anything sensible to say. Defense of your decision to be shot up with the now known to be harmful mRNA shot makes no sense. It was a huge mistake and you gave in to the government pressure. A majority of U.S. adults also gave in but those of us that didn't have been proven right.

There is an agenda in this whole Corona virus release and subsequent "vaccination" hysteria. The smart thing to do was what your U.S. correspondents on this forum did. We moved off to the side and let the herd go over the cliff.

"You boys?"

Are you blind to the antics of your 'boys,' the gang of Karens who went on the offensive, which also includes you? Are you incapable of seeing their behavour, or your own?

Playing the tragic victim seems to be the way of your gang.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RayF
[Linked Image]

Grow up, Ray. You can't stay five forever.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
[The smart thing to do was what your U.S. correspondents on this forum did. We moved off to the side and let the herd go over the cliff.

LOL!!! You lot went on an epic panic Horse Butt Paste buy-up out of nothing but irrational fear, all whilst doing nothing to stop your children from being gunned down at school. Down here we won at the pandemic, and we don't shoot our children either.
No, not exactly. We keep Ivermectin on hand at all times anyway for the cattle and dogs. Also we use it ourselves occasionally as need arises to kill an attached tick or to cure a rash or now Corona-19 if needed.

I don't easily panic which has kept me alive more than a few times.

As far as the school children I paid over $200K to send mine to a church school that either didn't accept or kicked out weirdo trouble makers real quick. A school that also allowed teachers to pack.

You folks didn't win at the pandemic, your country badly overreacted as did my country. We have been set back more than we can recover by the stupid overreactions.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Self defense is fine, but your teachers need 'to pack' because.......?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by RayF
[Linked Image]

Grow up, Ray. You can't stay five forever.

There’s my pretty little bird.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oxford university says Budesonide is 90% effective against Covid. When I told Mauser he screamed that was bat sh$t crazy.

He considers it butt paste too.

About all one needs to know.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Oxford university says Budesonide is 90% effective against Covid. When I told Mauser he screamed that was bat sh$t crazy.

I treat him and DBT the same as I do a friend who is a very unsuccessful stock investor. If they recommend something I avoid it. If they warn me against something I buy it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Is that you, Isurrenderedmymauserand9mm? Is that you?!?!

Yes. That’s you.

Pretty bird.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
*yawwwwwn...*

This thread started with commendation of our covid performance, but those butt hurt Karens felt left out and have nothing to do but try and whine away their shame...

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kenjs1

I treat him and DBT the same as I do a friend who is a very unsuccessful stock investor. If they recommend something I avoid it. If they warn me against something I buy it.

As asserted by someone who either doesn't read the information provided, or simply doesn't understand how testing works.

A clue: yes, ivermectin showed results in the lab, but what is effective in a petri dish is not necessarily effective in human trials.

And that is what happened, the efficacy in the lab did not pan out in the human trials that followed.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
'' Reis et al. conclude that ivermectin is ineffective for the treatment of Covid-19.

However, they found the treatment to be safe, with no significant differences in the incidence of adverse events between the patients who received ivermectin and those who received placebo.

Those results are confusing and must be balanced with real-world data. It is well known that uncontrolled or inappropriate use of ivermectin can lead to severe or fatal adverse drug reactions such as hypotension, ataxia, or seizures.1 Since the first mention of ivermectin as a potential treatment for Covid-19 in May 2020, a surge in adverse drug reactions to ivermectin has been reported to pharmacovigilance centers.

Between 2019 and 2020, there was a 166% increase in spontaneous notifications in VigiBase, the pharmacovigilance database of the World Health Organization.2 Between May 1, 2020, and April 1, 2022, a total of 2944 adverse drug reactions associated with ivermectin were reported: 167 (5.7%) were severe, and there were 46 deaths or life-threatening conditions (1.6%) and 67 hospitalizations (2.3%). In addition to being ineffective, the off-label use of ivermectin may be harmful.''

Romain Barus, Ph.D.
Sophie Gautier, Ph.D.
Guillaume Wabont, Pharm.D.
Lille University Hospital, Lille, France
wabont.guillaumegmail.com

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
*yawwwwwn...*

This thread started with commendation of our covid performance, but those butt hurt Karens felt left out and have nothing to do but try and whine away their shame...

Pretty bird.

Page 101 of 106 1 2 99 100 101 102 103 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 117LBS, 222Sako, 257 roberts, 219 Wasp, 47 invisible), 2,415 guests, and 1,342 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,921
Posts18,518,822
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.