Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by mrmeener
We wouldn’t handle it. The pos would head over there, kiss their azz, and reestablish terms. He would likely try to get them to feminize their military like he has done.
a real man like you would invade china russia iran north korea at the same time

Nah… I would just bich slap your azz back to N.Y.
keep dreaming tough guy and you talk like a negro. make a rap video singing what you would try to do to me

I’m glad you picked up on that. Now please tell all your N.Y. brethren about how backward and uneducated we are down here, in hopes that they will quit moving this way. We have had enough of you!
I will do that buckwheat

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SDLEFTY
My biggest fear is if a certain portion of these illegals have a date they are ordered to cause as much chaos as they can. Gather as much inventory as they can then hit us all on one day. You can't tell me terrorists haven't crossed our border. Shoot substations. Shoot up large crowds. Detonate bombs in urban areas. Poison the water supplies. Disrupt the food supply. Look what 12 people did to us with airplanes. How about 5k or 10k? All they have is a date and time. We wouldn't stand a chance.

If they are going to do it, they need to do it before the election unless they really think that Joe is going to get back in. If a republican is elected, I'm pretty sure our defense posture is going to change.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 01/08/24.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
We are ill prepared for any emergency. Anything.

As Covid showed us, the govt will just twist it to gain control over the subjects.

This^^
They would immediately infringe upon every right we have In order to “protect” us and a bunch of Fugkin “conservatives” would be on board with it
Just like the patriot act after 911 and the mandates from Covid.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
We are ill prepared for any emergency. Anything.

As Covid showed us, the govt will just twist it to gain control over the subjects.

This^^
They would immediately infringe upon every right we have In order to “protect” us and a bunch of Fugkin “conservatives” would be on board with it
Just like the patriot act after 911 and the mandates from Covid.

Yep - stand inside the fence singing USA USA USA, laf

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My suggested solution looks like a giant mushroom.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by SDLEFTY
My biggest fear is if a certain portion of these illegals have a date they are ordered to cause as much chaos as they can. Gather as much inventory as they can then hit us all on one day. You can't tell me terrorists haven't crossed our border. Shoot substations. Shoot up large crowds. Detonate bombs in urban areas. Poison the water supplies. Disrupt the food supply. Look what 12 people did to us with airplanes. How about 5k or 10k? All they have is a date and time. We wouldn't stand a chance.

This would work great, we citizens are not even remotely prepared for anything.
chipsNdips - honey hand me another pepsi - love this barca loungerrrrrrrrr.........

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Armednfree
With all the saber rattling and the higher likely that countries would act while and because this feeble brain dead idiot criminal is in office. China threatening Taiwan, North Korea threatening South Korea and Japan. What would happen if China attacked Taiwan and at the same time North Korea attacked South Korea. With U.S. Military recruitment being so low and then spread so thin how would we handle it?

Biden would hand them a plane full of money.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rost495
We wouldn’t handle it. The pos would head over there, kiss their azz, and reestablish terms. He would likely try to get them to feminize their military like he has done.
a real man like you would invade china russia iran north korea at the same time
Yet to see an intelligent post from you
so that means you are for a land invasion of all the countries listed but you are real smart

She's the new stupidest bastard on the Fire.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
My suggested solution looks like a giant mushroom.

Yeah...but you say that when they mess up your order at Midway.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

194 members (35WhelenNut, 450yukon, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 257_X_50, 2ndwind, 29 invisible), 2,941 guests, and 975 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,643
Posts18,533,634
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.