Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 96 of 254 1 2 94 95 96 97 98 253 254
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
This entire thing is kinda of a DeJa vu.

When Stick was a Nobody he was invited to show his stuff to an all expense Match put on by Lowlight of Snipershide, about 10-15 years ago. He declined and as I recall said, "What do I need to prove, I can shoot anytime here I want."

This time Mr. Burns was invited to show his stuff at an expense paid shoot by a member of Campfire, and replied. "What do I need to prove, I can shoot anytime here I want".

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I feel your pain. 75gr Hornie's play nice though. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

To be continued. Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Stick does sum up the advances and reason for in shooting over the last 10 rears. Laser Range Finders--- changed everything

Now if I can figure out he shoots more than one rifle at a time!

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Typical jaunt. 6mm bore size outing,for R&D(which never ends). Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Etoh
Stick does sum up the advances and reason for in shooting over the last 10 rears. Laser Range Finders--- changed everything

Now if I can figure out he shoots more than one rifle at a time!

What rock have you been living under that LRFs just came on the scene 10 years ago?

When Stick was a Nobody he was invited to show his stuff to an all expense Match put on by Lowlight of Snipershide, about 10-15 years ago. He declined and as I recall said, "What do I need to prove, I can shoot anytime here I want."

This time Mr. Burns was invited to show his stuff at an expense paid shoot by a member of Campfire, and replied. "What do I need to prove, I can shoot anytime here I want".

LOL. I already was invited and did show my stuff in front of many 24hr CF members.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
We had gusts to 38 MPH.

It was a rough one but we had a lot of fun.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Didn't stay to watch fights?.....

Fed cows, cleaned up some blown down trees, pulled the altenator from my pickup and had a couple beers with my brother who is flying back to Vegas right now.
Didn't make the shoot but at least I have a little better excuse than sleepy Sheridan.....laughin'

Nice shootin' Burns!
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
c
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
We had gusts to 38 MPH.

It was a rough one but we had a lot of fun.

[Linked Image]

Nice shootin John!
Originally Posted by Sendero_man
I was there too...

Very good shooting John, nice to meet ya... see ya at the next one.

I'll get more pics and some video posted up when I have more time... soon.. I promise ! smile

Scott
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Nice shooting, John!
Originally Posted by Ghostwalker
Yes John, that looks like very good shooting...so tell us, what caliber and load?

Originally Posted by Cinch
Just got back from Glasgow! Had a great time, met some great people, saw some amazing shooting! Conditions were terrible, but awesome shots were made by all. I want to personally thank Pat and his family for their kindness, hospitality, and for putting this shoot together. It was great to meet fellow members and learn a bit about doping wind. Another thank you to John Burns for the tips and advice. I'm very much looking forward to doing this again next year!
Originally Posted by Sendero_man
Originally Posted by Ghostwalker
Yes John, that looks like very good shooting...so tell us, what caliber and load?

I know John will answer too...

It was a 264 Win Mag shooting the 140 VLD's. Very solid platform !
Originally Posted by Waders
1790 yds with your iron-sighted .30-30? You'd have to wait for aircraft to clear before you could shoot or you'd hit one!

Nice shooting John!
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt
I know you guys are sorry I couldn't make it, but I had just put a new ivory bead on my 30-30, and the glue wasn't dry yet. Sorry; maybe next time.
Nice shooting, John.
Originally Posted by BobinNH
jeff: John had the Zeiss RF bins,doped the wind(he and my rancher pal agreed on the vels and IIRC they called it at 10 mph....we were shooting John's 264WM and 140 Berger.

John made all the calculations and scope adjustments and all I did was shoot.Both my friend and I were able to hit once the wind was doped correctly.

I do not recall how many minutes off we held at that distance as I had never before shot that far,nor used that style of scope.But I was astonished just how far off you had to hold to hit.

My impression was that doping the conditions was far more difficult than squeezing the trigger (the easy part).I can understand why many LR shooters work in teams.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 01/09/24.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You threw that one over the plate on purpose, right?

Predictable results were predictable. Congrats?

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
HeHeHE

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
First LRF ever saw was at Dugway long time ago
First one I could afford was a Leo---- pos.
Still got/use Swarovski- don't think they make them
Present ones with build in Ballistic packages - really nice, if you don't mind playing with telephones/elecronics etc. instead of shooting

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TeddyRoosevelt
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

Say what you will, one of the "blowhards" has backed it up in front of a crowd of 24HC members. The other, not so much.

Last edited by goalie; 01/09/24.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Brokedick Delusional Dreaming,consumes more than a few and folks reliably think about me with a much greater frequency,than they shoot live rounds. Fortunately for them,Imagination,Pretend and Emoji's are free,so even they can "afford" to "contribute",as they "live" vicariously and desperately try to attach in some form,to no avail. Hint.

To be continued. Hint.....................

IC B3

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Brokedick Delusional Dreaming,consumes more than a few and folks reliably think about me with a much greater frequency,than they shoot live rounds. Fortunately for them,Imagination,Pretend and Emoji's are free,so even they can "afford" to "contribute",as they "live" vicariously and desperately try to attach in some form,to no avail. Hint.

To be continued. Hint.....................

We have seen your house. Please stop calling everyone broke and referencing "AFFORD" it's just sad. Maybe change it to not everyone has the same priorities! Cause if I lived in a shït box I could have a really nice artillery piece. Hint.

Love Ksmïthïnhïzzër/fląvöřÐ.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
The unleashing of your very WELL founded Insecurities,via High Pitched Nasal Whine,sure is fhuqking soothing. Keep Dreaming aloud,via Hurt Feeler Reports,as you quantify that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jimmypop
We have seen your house. Please stop calling everyone broke and referencing "AFFORD" it's just sad. Maybe change it to not everyone has the same priorities! Cause if I lived in a shït box I could have a really nice artillery piece. Hint.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

WORLD CLASS WARES!!!! Then shows his Anderson Lower!

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

I'm VERY "surprised!" of your very well placed fixations,as you HOPE to escape suffering being you,if only for fleeting moments. Your Brokedick Whine is sooooooothing. Hint.

To be continued. Hint....................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slm9s
WORLD CLASS WARES!!!! Then shows his Anderson Lower!

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Edit: for full disclosure, I have a poverty pony lower on a 22lr pistol build and it's fine. But, considering the Anderson nickname, it is pretty funny.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Boxer, does Anderson make WORLD CLASS lowers?

If not, why do you "run" one?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

Fortunately for you,Imagination,Pretend and Emoji's are free,as you fixate me,to escape suffering being you. I barely have dozens and dozens and dozens of lowers,none of which makes a flying fhuqk,other than shopping fire control groups,in relation to pin sizing. Hint.

To be continued. Hint...................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ladies,

Fortunately for you,Imagination,Pretend and Emoji's are free,as you fixate me,to escape suffering being you. I barely have dozens and dozens and dozens of lowers,none of which makes a flying fhuqk,other than shopping fire control groups,in relation to pin sizing. Hint.

To be continued. Hint...................

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
cabin fever... optics thread... poo flingin... this is great......

Ask Stick how far he can shoot from his front porch... lmfao... poser calling everyone "broke dick" you can't make this schit up... hahhahahaha

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 96 of 254 1 2 94 95 96 97 98 253 254

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

292 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 2ndwind, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 40 invisible), 2,594 guests, and 1,362 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,319
Posts18,526,406
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.