Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 102 of 106 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 105 106
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
As asserted by someone who either doesn't read the information provided, or simply doesn't understand how testing works.

A clue: yes, ivermectin showed results in the lab, but what is effective in a petri dish is not necessarily effective in human trials.

And that is what happened, the efficacy in the lab did not pan out in the human trials that followed.

Originally Posted by DBT
'' Reis et al. conclude that ivermectin is ineffective for the treatment of Covid-19.

However, they found the treatment to be safe, with no significant differences in the incidence of adverse events between the patients who received ivermectin and those who received placebo.

Those results are confusing and must be balanced with real-world data. It is well known that uncontrolled or inappropriate use of ivermectin can lead to severe or fatal adverse drug reactions such as hypotension, ataxia, or seizures.1 Since the first mention of ivermectin as a potential treatment for Covid-19 in May 2020, a surge in adverse drug reactions to ivermectin has been reported to pharmacovigilance centers.

Between 2019 and 2020, there was a 166% increase in spontaneous notifications in VigiBase, the pharmacovigilance database of the World Health Organization.2 Between May 1, 2020, and April 1, 2022, a total of 2944 adverse drug reactions associated with ivermectin were reported: 167 (5.7%) were severe, and there were 46 deaths or life-threatening conditions (1.6%) and 67 hospitalizations (2.3%). In addition to being ineffective, the off-label use of ivermectin may be harmful.''

Romain Barus, Ph.D.
Sophie Gautier, Ph.D.
Guillaume Wabont, Pharm.D.
Lille University Hospital, Lille, France
[email protected]

[Linked Image]

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
'' Reis et al. conclude that ivermectin is ineffective for the treatment of Covid-19.

However, they found the treatment to be safe, with no significant differences in the incidence of adverse events between the patients who received ivermectin and those who received placebo.

Those results are confusing and must be balanced with real-world data. It is well known that uncontrolled or inappropriate use of ivermectin can lead to severe or fatal adverse drug reactions such as hypotension, ataxia, or seizures.1 Since the first mention of ivermectin as a potential treatment for Covid-19 in May 2020, a surge in adverse drug reactions to ivermectin has been reported to pharmacovigilance centers.

Between 2019 and 2020, there was a 166% increase in spontaneous notifications in VigiBase, the pharmacovigilance database of the World Health Organization.2 Between May 1, 2020, and April 1, 2022, a total of 2944 adverse drug reactions associated with ivermectin were reported: 167 (5.7%) were severe, and there were 46 deaths or life-threatening conditions (1.6%) and 67 hospitalizations (2.3%). In addition to being ineffective, the off-label use of ivermectin may be harmful.''

Romain Barus, Ph.D.
Sophie Gautier, Ph.D.
[email protected]
DBT: If you are going to quote an article from the biased NEJM you could at least post the main part that touts Ivermectin's efficacy written by Leonardo Furlan PHD, University of Sao Paulo, Sauo Paulo, Brazil. The article in question is dated 12-15-22. You copied a dissent by Barus and left out the main original article. I'm sure you just overlooked that and did not intend to mislead.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
DBT….

[Linked Image]

Also DBT….

[Linked Image]

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
The Karen's maternal instinct is strong and brings them together in a flock of nonsense. Shoot anymore children today?

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RayF
DBT….

[Linked Image]

Also DBT….

[Linked Image]

Concentrate on getting well, Ray, your mental health is important.

Seek help before you descend into total madness, if it's not already too late.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by DBT

Romain Barus, Ph.D.
Sophie Gautier, Ph.D.
[email protected]
DBT: If you are going to quote an article from the biased NEJM you could at least post the main part that touts Ivermectin's efficacy written by Leonardo Furlan PHD, University of Sao Paulo, Sauo Paulo, Brazil. The article in question is dated 12-15-22. You copied a dissent by Barus and left out the main original article. I'm sure you just overlooked that and did not intend to mislead.

Hmmm...good point.

Illegitimi non carborundum

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

Romain Barus, Ph.D.
Sophie Gautier, Ph.D.
[email protected]

There are both sides in the article, but as pointed out, the early promise of ivermectin therapy did not pan out when it came to rigorous, random double blind testing.

Perhaps what you consider to be biased is simply something that contradicts your own beliefs.

Beliefs that you have failed to support, where each and every time you are asked for evidence, you make lame excuses you don't know how, etc, etc.....

Again, the early trials, lab testing, etc, did not translate into efficacy in rigorous large scale testing.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Isurrenderedmymauserand9mm
The Karen's maternal instinct is strong and brings them together in a flock of nonsense. Shoot anymore children today?

Braaaaaaaaak
Originally Posted by Douche Bag t
Concentrate on getting well, Ray, your mental health is important.

Braaaaaaaaak

Seek help before you descend into total madness, if it's not already too late.

Braaaaaaaak

Such pretty birds. 🦜🦜

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I already know this will be dismissed as anecdotal and not part of a "double blind" study but our small country church (about 30 attend on avg.) has several members with active Corona Covid-19 variant infection. Every one of them is vaxxed with the mRNA "vaccine". The not vaccinated ones that caught the disease a year or more ago during the original scare have not yet caught this variety of Corona Covid. Every one I know vaccinated or not has caught the original at least once.

I haven't offered any of them my Ivermectin but if they ask I will give them a couple of doses to take home.

Reckon maybe the actual infection sets up immunity? Reckon maybe the "vaccine" suppresses natural immunity to the variants?

Something to consider but do not expect to hear this from the powers that be.
Now the preacher and his wife both have the Corona Covid-19 variant now circulating. Both over 65 and both vaxxed to the max.

So far my bride and I haven't gotten it but if we do we have plenty of "horse butt paste" except ours is liquid and we take it by mouth.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Anecdotal accounts mean nothing because covid is not a death sentence unless there are predispositions, age or underlying health issues.

Once again;

''The Therapeutic Goods Administration‘s (TGA) recent announcement has sparked a flurry of misinformation regarding the antiparasitic medicine ivermectin.

Ivermectin had been spruiked as a treatment for COVID earlier in the pandemic – despite a lack of reliable evidence showing it has any positive effect.

This led the TGA to limit its distribution and use in September 2021.

Earlier this month the regulator lifted those restrictions, leading various vaccine sceptics to claim the TGA had finally caved in and accepted that ivermectin was a safe and effective COVID treatment.

But the claims are false. The TGA hasn’t changed its stance on using ivermectin to treat COVID. Rather, the restrictions were lifted as the agency was satisfied health professionals now have adequate evidence to inform them the drug has no positive benefit in tackling the virus.

The regulator said there was an “overwhelming weight of evidence against the use of ivermectin” with large clinical studies showing no benefit in treating COVID (p16). It said questions also remained regarding its safety in treating COVID.

Therefore, the TGA said medical professionals were “well informed of the risks” and the “volume of published studies” enabled them to
“exercise sound judgement” when considering its use.''

https://www.aap.com.au/factcheck/no-ivermectin-has-not-been-ruled-safe-and-effective-against-covid/

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'm going to believe my lying eyes (anecdotal evidence) before I believe a government agency or pharmaceutical (dis)information release. My lying eyes have no reason to deceive me. An industry and government with money to be made and misdeeds to coverup has every reason to lie.

Anecdotal evidence like circumstantial evidence is enough to convict when there's enough of it. Anecdotal evidence has proven Ivermectin works and has proven the government approved so-called vaccines absolutely do not work.

Always be aware of the population reduction agenda. Governments of the world are overloaded with nonproductive populations. It is a problem and people are working on it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Oxford university says Budesonide is 90% effective against Covid. When I told Mauser he screamed that was bat sh$t crazy.

He considers it butt paste too.

About all one needs to know.
I treat him and DBT the same as I do a friend who is a very unsuccessful stock investor. If they recommend something I avoid it. If they warn me against something I buy it.

As asserted by someone who either doesn't read the information provided, or simply doesn't understand how testing works.

A clue: yes, ivermectin showed results in the lab, but what is effective in a petri dish is not necessarily effective in human trials.

And that is what happened, the efficacy in the lab did not pan out in the human trials that followed.

Going to trust my own results and actual humans I know and speak to but you go ahead....double blind.....

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT
Oxford university says Budesonide is 90% effective against Covid. When I told Mauser he screamed that was bat sh$t crazy.

I treat him and DBT the same as I do a friend who is a very unsuccessful stock investor. If they recommend something I avoid it. If they warn me against something I buy it.

Going to trust my own results and actual humans I know and speak to but you go ahead....double blind.....

Are those actual humans you speak of related through inbreeding?

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

The point of science and testing is to determine efficacy. What you and your friends experienced may be no different had you sipped whiskey or taken nothing at all. Covid was not an automatic death sentence. Most people recovered, a relatively small percentage were hospitalized and some died.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm going to believe my lying eyes (anecdotal evidence) before I believe a government agency or pharmaceutical (dis)information release. My lying eyes have no reason to deceive me. An industry and government with money to be made and misdeeds to coverup has every reason to lie.

Anecdotal evidence like circumstantial evidence is enough to convict when there's enough of it. Anecdotal evidence has proven Ivermectin works and has proven the government approved so-called vaccines absolutely do not work.

Always be aware of the population reduction agenda. Governments of the world are overloaded with nonproductive populations. It is a problem and people are working on it.

Hot News Hastings: it's not the government doing the testing or analizing the results. Guess who does the work.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
[quote=Hastings]I'm going to believe my lying eyes (anecdotal evidence) before I believe a government agency or pharmaceutical (dis)information release.
Hot News Hastings: it's not the government doing the testing or analyzing the results. Guess who does the work.
I could have sworn the CDC, WHO, NIH, Fauci, etc. were putting out all the (mis)information, and bullying people to shut down school, church, government offices, bars, restaurants, etc. And telling folks that the "horse butt paste" ivermectin didn't work, and scaring employers into firing non compliant employees, and discharging good soldiers for not agreeing to be lab rats.

Now if you want to say eminent scientists were doing the studies, please consider their funding source.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
[quote=Hastings]I'm going to believe my lying eyes (anecdotal evidence) before I believe a government agency or pharmaceutical (dis)information release.
Hot News Hastings: it's not the government doing the testing or analyzing the results. Guess who does the work.
I could have sworn the CDC, WHO, NIH, Fauci, etc. were putting out all the (mis)information, and bullying people to shut down school, church, government offices, bars, restaurants, etc. And telling folks that the "horse butt paste" ivermectin didn't work, and scaring employers into firing non compliant employees, and discharging good soldiers for not agreeing to be lab rats.

Now if you want to say eminent scientists were doing the studies, please consider their funding source.

You conflate political use of information with the source of information, the scientific studies and tests. Labs do the testing and authorities like state and federal governments, WHO, Fauci, et al, use it for their own purposes, or just plain incompetence.

Our own state governments made a hash of it. Our own health officers, state and federal, went off the deep end, overreaction and incompetence.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
But was it really overreaction and incompetence ?

Or was it all planned to appear that way while they took the world hostage ?

You seriously need to question and dig into what they were really doing instead of explaining everything away as "science" ...

Especially when all the key players are corrupt to the core with shady backgrounds

Bill Gates of hell for one .... How do you explain his involvement, First with the c19 flu then with the c19 vaccine ? Everything his vaccines touched killed multiple thousands in his past, how can you trust this Pedo Island visitor and Epstein buddy ?

Do you not at least question some of what went down or do you double blindly accept the obvious lies they have weaved ?

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A big question is who commissioned and more importantly who paid the funding grants for the labs.

We know who and we know what result was expected.

This whole deal stinks and I'm betting there is more to come.

The huge push to discredit drugs such as Ivermectin and Hydroxy despite their known safety really stinks.

You can bet your life that any efficacy of these inexpensive remedies was mightily suppressed.

The biggest question is why, and a couple of the most likely answers are the most likely.

Page 102 of 106 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (222Sako, 29aholic, 12344mag, 1badf350, 10ring1, 3040Krag, 41 invisible), 1,720 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,010
Posts18,520,630
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.