Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Will be seriously disappointed if this guy doesn't have a major, major role in the Trump administration

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Me Too !!!!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He is very intelligent and speaks extremely well.

His best attribute to this campaign so far has been his ability to accurately describe the big media / DC establishment better than anyone else.

Trump and him are competing, but Vivek only goes so far with his criticism of Trump.

Vivek is positioned to get a senior level cabinet position, or more.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Waiting to see how he frames the media for the dead voters found on his ballot petition in Rhode Island....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RAS

His best attribute to this campaign so far has been his ability to accurately describe the big media / DC establishment better than anyone else.

Trump and him are competing, but Vivek only goes so far with his criticism of Trump.

Not to take away from your post but add to it. I agree he is very intelligent and well-spoken. I think one of his strongest points is the ability to engage those who disagree on the issues and explain his position in a way that forces them to support their position. Often they cannot.

I think his limited criticism of Trump is a function of his intelligence. He knows this election is Trump’s to win if the obstacles can be overcome. He is auditioning for a cabinet position or VP. His day is coming and he is patient.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by RAS

Not to take away from your post but add to it. I agree he is very intelligent and well-spoken. I think one of his strongest points is the ability to engage those who disagree on the issues and explain his position in a way that forces them to support their position. Often they cannot.

I think his limited criticism of Trump is a function of his intelligence. He knows this election is Trump’s to win if the obstacles can be overcome. He is auditioning for a cabinet position or VP. His day is coming and he is patient.

I don't get the sense Vivek is running for second place, and I don't have the sense he's wired to be a follower. My gut tells me he's running all out, and if Trump doesn't make it as a candidate (say, for example, age related), he's there to sprint into the gap.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
The problem Vivek has is that most of the people who would support him already support Trump. That’s why he can’t poll into double digits.

I would say if Trump dropped dead today 80-90% of his supporters would shift to Vivek.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KFWA
Will be seriously disappointed if this guy doesn't have a major, major role in the Trump administration

Sorry, but there will be no Trump Administration.

There are trillions at stake.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Calvin
The problem Vivek has is that most of the people who would support him already support Trump. That’s why he can’t poll into double digits.

I would say if Trump dropped dead today 80-90% of his supporters would shift to Vivek.

I would say it would be a bit more of a split between Desantis and Vivek, with Vivek picking up the large majority of them but I fundamentally agree with your premise.

Ironically, if something happened to Trump, that would be the end of Nikki Haley’s campaign.

Fear the crabcat.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind

I would say it would be a bit more of a split between Desantis and Vivek, with Vivek picking up the large majority of them but I fundamentally agree with your premise.

Ironically, if something happened to Trump, that would be the end of Nikki Haley’s campaign.

I doubt Desantis will be in the race for much longer.

I see it going Trump, Haley, Desantis in Iowa.

IC B3

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

probably a lot alot of truth to that

Last edited by KFWA; 01/12/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

... and when DeSantis is out, I suspect he will through his endorsement to Haley.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Vivek is saying that DeSantis will do that and he won't be given a choice

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by KFWA

Sorry, but there will be no Trump Administration.

There are trillions at stake.

More than trillions.....you dumbass!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

... and when DeSantis is out, I suspect he will through his endorsement to Haley.

Quite likely that Iowa will go as you predict. I just can’t see Haley picking up much more support than she has already. For all his mistakes during the campaign, Desantis does seem to be a more sincere conservative than Haley based on record. I think his people are Trump people that just don’t like Trump as a person. That’s an elementary way of thinking on their part but as long as they have a Desantis they had somewhere to go besides DJT. I think many would hold their nose and come back to Trump because Haley has such an establishment stink on her. And Christie…well, I think he may have an actual stink on him. 🤭

Regardless of the results, I hope Vivek stays in at least a little longer. I want to see him cement a prime time speaking slot at the Republican convention.

Fear the crabcat.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

I don’t think so. I wouldn’t be surprised if he pulled a Krispi Creme and didn’t endorse anyone.

What remains to be seen is where Desantis voters end up.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I don’t think so. I wouldn’t be surprised if he pulled a Krispi Creme and didn’t endorse anyone.

What remains to be seen is where Desantis voters end up.

Maybe, but DeSantis took a lot of Money from Murdoch, money not well spent apparently, DeSantis still owes Murdoch and Murdoch has tossed his support into Haley's ring. DeSantis will pay off his debt with a Haley endorsement.

Last edited by steve4102; 01/12/24.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Regardless of the results, I hope Vivek stays in at least a little longer. I want to see him cement a prime time speaking slot at the Republican convention.

Vivek has said that he's in it until the end. I wouldn't be at all surprised. He's going to be back in 2028 and 2032 and I think he wants to make his message known as much as possible.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think Haley is being promoted as the establishment candidate and her actual support is overstated. I think DeSantis could be where Vivek is today but he got greedy and aligned with the wrong people. I think he is toast. Calvin might be correct in that Vivek is not running for second place. If something happens to Trump I think Vivek would become the front runner. That is not to insinuate Vivek would participate in taking Trump out of the race but I think he realizes what is at stake and he knows the establishment will stop at nothing keep Trump from taking office.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
He irritates the hell out of the establishment. Anyone that does that is ok with me.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 1234, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 2,233 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,259
Posts18,486,376
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.