Print Thread
Hop To
Page 103 of 106 1 2 101 102 103 104 105 106
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Why are so many young healthy adults and and children dying from turbo cancers? Hmmmmm

Vaxxed and dumb boomers know the answer

https://www.wsj.com/health/healthcare/cancer-young-people-doctors-baffled-49c766ed?mod=e2tw

GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Conspiracy Karens love anything that takes them away from the real issues that they won't address - like why their children die of gunshots while at school?

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Conspiracy Karens love anything that takes them away from the real issues that they won't address - like why their children die of gunshots while at school?
That’s easy to figure out. We do not lock up nutty people anymore.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Unfortunately we can’t violent arrest tranny men like you who like killing children

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka

Unfortunately we can’t arrest violent tranny men like you who like killing children
DBT and mauserand9mm: We do have problems in the USA with no good politicians and crazies being allowed to run loose and our government was complicit in the Covid-19 hysteria and hoax but I'm proud that a sizable percentage of us resisted being experimented on with the so called mRNA vaccines. If any Australians successfully resisted I'm double proud of them because the official pressure and lying seems as if it were much worse over there.

There was a time when I thought of Australia as the country I most admired and would have not minded living in rural Australia but alas it is going the way our country is except we do have a constitution that somewhat blocks complete government overreach.

I'm not really criticizing Australia or its everyday people but your government has done you folks wrong as far as guns, immigration, and corona virus restrictions and mandates. Our government under Joe Biden's handlers would love to be as bad but the afore mentioned constitution holds them back some.

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The levels of pressure varied somewhat as between different states. There also was a good deal of lying. Perhaps most disappointing, and this certainly wasn't confined to Australia, was the corruption of science. As a scientist myself, who actually did formal study in the philosophy of science, it was and continues to be a great disappointment, to put it mildly, to see "the Science" being used as a means of propaganda, to stifle dissent, and to be so obviously tainted. Science is about challenging, about questioning, about falsifying hypotheses. If a hypothesis cannot be tested it is no more than supposition.

FWIW I read the actual scientific papers as they came out. I went back and did a literature search of the existing knowledge when it came to such things as masking, isolation etc. These controls were palpable nonsense, which a century of science had found against.

Further, I read the material on the injectables, including the frankly terrible results for safety and efficacy - even from the suppliers themselves, right from the start. As a result I chose not to accept any of these injections, as did my family.

I, and my household, have had one confirmed bout of Covid, quite some time back. It was no more than a mild cold, and if it hadn't have been for the testing I probably wouldn't have noticed it. We haven't had a return bout.

IMHO the hysteria about it did far more harm than the disease itself.

I haven't read more than a couple of posts in this thread. It seems to be dominated by petty point-scoring, and I have no interest in that.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Unfortunately we can’t violent arrest ....

LOL!!! Yeah it's better to let the kids die. You got an AR15 and a Glock haven't you? Why don't you do something about it like you pretend that you would, instead of being an internet coward? Armed and free but scared shitless to do anything useful in case you get in trouble while saving children's lives.

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Why are so many young healthy adults and and children dying from turbo cancers? Hmmmmm

Vaxxed and dumb boomers know the answer

https://www.wsj.com/health/healthcare/cancer-young-people-doctors-baffled-49c766ed?mod=e2tw

Do you see the time period? You either didn't read the article, jumping at headlines, clutching at straws, or you are incapable of understanding what is written, too stupid for words;

Cancer incidence has been growing among younger adults—not just in the U.S., but globally. According to a recent analysis, the three decades between 1990 and 2019 saw almost an 80% increase in incidence of early-onset cancer. Following breast cancer, cancers of the digestive tract (stomach and colorectal) have seen a rise among young adults—in 2019, 37% of early-onset cancers diagnosed across the world were in the colon and rectum.

Last edited by DBT; 01/12/24.
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings

Unfortunately we can’t arrest violent tranny men like you who like killing children
DBT and mauserand9mm: We do have problems in the USA with no good politicians and crazies being allowed to run loose and our government was complicit in the Covid-19 hysteria and hoax but I'm proud that a sizable percentage of us resisted being experimented on with the so called mRNA vaccines. If any Australians successfully resisted I'm double proud of them because the official pressure and lying seems as if it were much worse over there.

There was a time when I thought of Australia as the country I most admired and would have not minded living in rural Australia but alas it is going the way our country is except we do have a constitution that somewhat blocks complete government overreach.

I'm not really criticizing Australia or its everyday people but your government has done you folks wrong as far as guns, immigration, and corona virus restrictions and mandates. Our government under Joe Biden's handlers would love to be as bad but the afore mentioned constitution holds them back some.

Your shallow armchair 'expert' analysis just shows that you have no real idea. Your world view is built on desire and fear, print snippets and sound grabs, not reality.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by dan_oz
The levels of pressure varied somewhat as between different states. There also was a good deal of lying. Perhaps most disappointing, and this certainly wasn't confined to Australia, was the corruption of science. As a scientist myself, who actually did formal study in the philosophy of science, it was and continues to be a great disappointment, to put it mildly, to see "the Science" being used as a means of propaganda, to stifle dissent, and to be so obviously tainted. Science is about challenging, about questioning, about falsifying hypotheses. If a hypothesis cannot be tested it is no more than supposition.

FWIW I read the actual scientific papers as they came out. I went back and did a literature search of the existing knowledge when it came to such things as masking, isolation etc. These controls were palpable nonsense, which a century of science had found against.

Further, I read the material on the injectables, including the frankly terrible results for safety and efficacy - even from the suppliers themselves, right from the start. As a result I chose not to accept any of these injections, as did my family.

I, and my household, have had one confirmed bout of Covid, quite some time back. It was no more than a mild cold, and if it hadn't have been for the testing I probably wouldn't have noticed it. We haven't had a return bout.

IMHO the hysteria about it did far more harm than the disease itself.

I haven't read more than a couple of posts in this thread. It seems to be dominated by petty point-scoring, and I have no interest in that.

Thank you, Dan, for that informative and (apparently) highly qualified post.

Your provided bio describes the accomplished scholar others pretend to be. I expect you’ll be given wide berth by the keyboard scientists with opposing views….and rightfully so.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Douche Bag t
Your shallow armchair 'expert' analysis just shows that you have no real idea. Your world view is built on desire and fear, print snippets and sound grabs, not reality.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT

How so?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by RayF

[Linked Image]

Great one as usual, RayF....

We graduated from blowhards to sewer rats...but the real one is DBT, LOL.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Then to this, LOL.....

So most likely the next cretin is DBT, the cucaracha, LOL

Last edited by Raspy; 01/12/24. Reason: spelling

Illegitimi non carborundum

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

LOL!!! Yeah it's better to let the kids die. You got an AR15 and a Glock haven't you? Why don't you do something about it like you pretend that you would, instead of being an internet coward? Armed and free but scared shitless to do anything useful in case you get in trouble while saving children's lives.

Mommy mommy please I was another Covid booster. lol

We all remember you pissing in your adult diapers and hiding under your bed during covid

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Mommy mommy please I was another Covid booster. lol

We all remember you pissing in your adult diapers and hiding under your bed during covid

Keep snorting the Horse Butt Paste and fondle your AR15 while you complacently and complicitly sit back and do nothing else while watching the school children be gunned down ya coward.

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RayF

[Linked Image]

Cartoon King Ray, the mentally ill cyber stalker, a coward and a habitual liar.

Get help, Ray, before you have a compete mental breakdown.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Keep snorting the Horse Butt Paste and fondle your AR15 while you complacently and complicitly sit back and do nothing else while watching the school children be gunned down ya coward.
What do you recommend? Maybe we should go out and preemptively kill crazies and trans?

Probably we shouldn't do that. As in your country we've gone overboard in our tolerance of the weird people we used to expel from society.

We cannot just go out and start shooting people. All we can do is stay ready and "don't leave home without it". I'm not talking about an American Express Card.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
What do you recommend? Maybe we should go out and preemptively kill crazies and trans?

Probably we shouldn't do that. As in your country we've gone overboard in our tolerance of the weird people we used to expel from society.

We cannot just go out and start shooting people. All we can do is stay ready and "don't leave home without it". I'm not talking about an American Express Card.

Not my problems to solve - you need to start dragging yourselves out of your third world issues. Probably has something to do with religion - secular societies do much better as a matter of fact.

Well?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Cartoon King Ray, the mentally ill cyber stalker, a coward and a habitual liar.

Get help, Ray, before you have a compete mental breakdown.

🤣🤣🤣

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Isurrenderedmymauserand9mm
Probably has something to do with religion - secular societies do much better as a matter of fact.

[Linked Image]

Page 103 of 106 1 2 101 102 103 104 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1234, 57 invisible), 2,557 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,821
Posts18,516,734
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.